Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Why are apricot seeds banned in the U.S.A?
I found a reasonable explaination at this link http://www.cancure.org/u but was wondering if anyone could come up with a better reason....

Which is the best natural medicine for stress ?

What's the best way to get rid of a sore throat?
I started having a sore throat yesterday and tomorrow's prom... *sigh*...

Any natural remedies for constipation?

What are some natural remedies to help me with my stress?

How do you cure constipation?
yeah my friend on the phone wants to kno!....:)...

What are proven ways to get rid of a jellyfish sting?

Best cure for a bad hangover..?

Is there any simple natural herbal therapy for lowering Cholestrol and opening blocked arteries of heart.?

I feel sick when I drag a cigarette to fast it makes me dizzy and sick but thus usally happens with half a cig
I fink it is because of when I inhale also what herbs are good for smoking no drugs im mean herbs or spices same thing you can use in cooking?...

Which is higher in med. .25 mg. or 1 mg?

I need home made remedies for treating acne. plsss help?

Is there a real remedy for a hangover?

What is the healing properties of garlic?

What can you do about warts on your knuckles about the size of a pea??
the wartner bandaids don't work and a lot of other things.. they just wont go ...

Marijuana Names?
I need a whole bunch of dif. names of marijuana, pirson w/ most names will get best anwcer. REMBER, only marijuana!

ty
Jackmac :P~...

Anyone know any hangover cures that work?

What food can i eat to improve my eyesight?

Does anyone know of any natural ways(remedies) to lower blood pressure. any foods recipes anything will help?

Sore throat help please?
i have a really bad sore thorat and i have a date tomarrow. any way i can feel better before tomarrow comes. i can barley talk help me please!!!...

athlete719
What is the best thing to eat or drink after being sick?
I was vomiting last night and this morning and had a bad headache after. I also felt so weak that I didn't go to school today or to tennis practice. And it wasn't a hangover or anything like that because I'm only 15 and don't drink alcohol. What is the best thing to eat or drink after being sick like this?

David G
Rating
Tequila and peanut butter. It is a little cactus with a umph factor.

T
Rating
Chicken soup. But if you are ill still tomorrow you should go see your DR.

gypsygirl731
gatorade and toast dry crackers.. ginger ale -soups with salt as u lost elecrolytes from vomiting.. adn peaches or fruits something soft .. mild diet.. water to drink of course

Linda
Your possibly dehydrated so the best thing is to keep up your fluids with juice or lemonade, stay away from all dairy products as these will be too heavy for you to take and will curdle in your stomache and make you vomit again. If your feeling hungry just have some dry toast or crackers, maybe get your mum to make up a broth for you which is very easy to digest. I would be going to your local doctor and getting a checkup just to be on the safe side. If you have a bug/virus, he will tell you the same as I have. Just get some rest, take a headache tablet and keep up fluids and keep your food intake to light and easy tgo digest foods. I hope your feeling better really soon

Phenom
Rating
7-Up, Chicken Soup & Electrolytes

EXPATRIATE
Don't eat any dairy products or strong-tasting foods, to allow your stomach time to settle. Try eating dry toast and sipping black tea or coffee, or just plain water. Don't eat/drink too quickly, because you might just throw up again.

Water is probably best if you have a headache because you're probably dehydrated. Take some headache tablets, and some indigestion medicine, if your stomach is still feeling funny.

Padma Ramanulla
food that is easy to digest.

cwgrlmeiniowa
Rating
crackers and clear liquids

rhsaunders
I start with Coca-Cola. If it stays down, then I move on to other foods.

gagirl2c
Rating
Keep it very light....saltines, gatorade, pedialyte, even jello. I don't recommend chicken soup...most canned soups are full of grease and you want to avoid that. Avoid dairy products. Munch on some plain popcorn, and try and get some apple juice down. FEEL BETTER SOON!!

Terri
Gatorade. it is a great way to rehydrate. And crackers to eat. they should help calm the stomach.

Richard R
campbell's chicken noodle soup

gator girl
I have always heard it is the BRAT diet:

Banana
Rice
Apple juice
Tea

Only eat and drink SMALL portions until your stomach feels better and can handle more solid food.

Antoine a
Rating
Chicken soup!! Anything that is nutritious (Energy bar, Granola bars) and drink a lot of fluids!!! You are a smart person so do not start drinking!! Other kids jumping off the cliff does not necessary mean you have to do the same! Be smart , be wise, be healthy, be wealthy and be a future Doctor if not a future President! Best wishes.

Kat
Soup is great. If you are eating canned soup, try to get a natural one without a lot of salt and chemicals, or try to get some from a restaurant if you don't have anyone to make some for you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy