Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Is there any permanent remedy for the foot corns.?

Is it true that honey...?
Is it true that honey in tea, or just eating it will make your throat uhh either feel better be get better?

And Does anyone know any remedies to get your voice back?
I just pretty ...

Colin fry psychic or what.?
is this guy psychic or just clever. if he s not psychic how does he know so much about the people he interviews....

Is it possible to grow any taller after your teens and do these growth pills and/or exercises work?

How does one go about extracting the juice out of Ginger ?

Whats the best drug for sweating?
rollons are rubbish tried them all ive been put on some pills from the doctor called robilon but they make your throat so dry to the point you cant swallow which is horrible but they do stop the ...

Where can I find local honey?
Knowing that there may be a link between local honey and hayfever I am looking for honey (bees have to be kept in this locality) as a possible cure. The websites are all a bit unhelpful.
A...

Is there any home remeddies for diarreiha due to food poisoin?
remedy for food ...

What are Hopi candles sucessfull for?

Has anyone tried using homeopathic means to deal with depression?
also has any one experienced weight GAIN from taking an antidepressant ?...

Best homeopathic medicine for cough?
as child i saw my parents being killed in front of me and ever since when ever i am nerouvs i start coughing. Is there any homeopathic remedy for that....

Have you ever been hypnotised to stop an addiction?

Is there a way to treat stomach ulcers without medication? I like to avoid pills as much as possible.?

Anyone know of natural remedies for improving blood circulation?
I am looking for information on herbal or any natural remedies. Foods or medicine....

Does anyone know of a good colon cleanser?

How to cover up marijuanna in a urine test?
My bestfriend has made a very stupid decision to experiment with weed, she has been on her job for a while now and they are going to drug test her on tuesday. What are some things you can do to ...

I have bad cramps, due to the herps. I need to find out if i rub butter all over myself, would that be ok?

Eny home sleep aides ,whats the best sleep aid?

I burt myself and i have a huge blister located on my finger, and wanted to know if i could safly pop it!?
i got the bliste, and would like to pop it, should i, and what will happen if i do, if i shouldnt pop it what should i do to heal it quickly!...

Substitute for the apple cider vinegar?
I have been taking the organic apple cider vinegar, to clean up my liver (bladder?).

However, those stupid workers at the internet vitamin shop made a mistake and the shipping is being ...

EgorTurtle
What is better when consuming "special brownies": a full stomach or an empty one?
I was just wondering. Tried it once on an empty stomach and got really sick so if I ate special brownies on a full stomach, other than the effects being even more delayed, which is better?

Sylvia S
If you mean what I think you mean by "special brownies" as being ones laced with marijuana then take my advice. Been there, done that (many, many moons ago) and all it was was a waste of the weed. They do nothing for you regardless of whether your stomach is empty or full. And remember, as someone else replied earlier that marijuana IS an illegal drug.

aspirit
Rating
What are the ingredients in your "special brownies"? I've never gotten sick on regular brownies.

jefh26
Rating
Eat a fatty food as the brownies irritate your stomach lining, causing you to feel sick, and the food will protect the stomach lining more. Full fat milf or bread are good things to eat. However, do not eat too much.

mcdannells
In moderation everything and anything is OK. Go overboard and well....
I find people who are not legal to have marijuana go WAY over board when getting around it. Those of us who take it on a regular schedule do not think it is such a huge deal to get as much as we can in our system, Or at least I don't do this.....

If and when you do it again, just do not go over board. Do you usually eat a full pan of brownies, then do not do it now....

chicana mama
baked may be too strong for you. Try making a tea instead, it wont mess up your lungs or give you that nasty breath.

gfry
Just something light!

woolly worm
Rating
IF YOU STUFF FULL ON ANYTHING IT'LL MAKE YOU ILL. TRY A BROWNIE OR TWO FOR DESSERT , MAKE SURE THEY HAVE WALNUTS IN THEM TO HEIGHTEN THE FLAVOR AND WONT MAKE A GUM BALL IN YOUR STOMACH. DRINK PLAIN WATER

lordbling55
dont be full or empty, just have something non volatile on your stomach like a sandwich, or some crackers or a glass of milk even. also when making your brownies make sure you either make it with special butter and if you dont then make sure its all ground up very well...

Leah_W
Rating
To get the maximum effect special brownies are always best when eaten on an empty stomach. But if it causes you to get sick then you should eat something light first like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or some crackers. Weed brownies are usually very rich and thick because they have a lot of butter or oil in them which is what caused you to get sick most likely. I would definitely recommend giving them another try.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy