Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Other than going to the doctor, whats a homemade cure for a urinary tract infection?

Vegan natural ways to get rid of migraines?
Please no flaming, bashing or the like. You will be blocked if you do.
Additional Details
I have also seen a eye doctor and my doctor....

Any good home remedies to help a person sleep? alcohol doesn't work for me anymore, and i don't take drugs

Injections?
My Daughter Jessa Is Having Her Injections On Friday, I'm A Bit Worried She Might Be Scared About Things What Can I D...

Have you ever been cured from a health problem by using natural remedies?
cuz I have....

With so many multivitamins on the market which one has the best ingredients for better health?
or do you make your own, that doesnt seem very safe, you need calcium you need b6 b12, all freakin b's, how much? iron... etc, etc, is there a magic pill?
Additional Details
THANK YO...

I have a sore throat what can i do/take to sooth it?

Do you know anyone who has been hurt by a chiropractor? Or anyone that felt ripped off after going to one?

Additional Details
Im not looking for a chiropractor, I would never pay someone to crack my back and put me in danger. Don't you think something is wrong if you've been going ...

Is there a vitamin or natural product that can help ADD in children?
Is there a natural product or vitamin that will help a child suspected of having ADD? Also any comments from parents that have put their ADD children on prescription drugs and have they helped or ...

Home remedie for Nausea and/or Vomiting (for adults)?
I believe there is something with lemon. What's the proportion to water? Thanks!...

What is a natural remedy for hair loss, to stop thinning of hair?
or even grow hair back, topical or whatever type of treatment, any advice, suggestions, etc? Thanks....

Curing trush on newborn tongue naturally (natural remedies)?
heard about gentian violet how can i use it and in which part is it harmful to babies?...

Why do so many altmed fantasists also believe in 911 conspiracies?
so many of your wacko sites link to 911 "truth" sites.
Additional Details
aimee: well they have something in common i.e. there is overwhelming evidence against both. Also a lot ...

Sore throat?
ive been having a sore throat for like 6 [i may be exagerating] months....without going to the doctor....what ways can i heal it?im on holidays now so im gonna try most of them in one day..unless ...

Am sorry i need to over come laxatives abuse but i dont no how help?
can i get my bowls to work on own again ...

Best homeopathic medicine for insomnia?
i lost my father in jan in painful condition,,now me unable to sleep witout alpax etc..meditation also not works,pls guide any homeopathic med for ...

requiemchic
What is a natural remedy for an adult ear ache?
Do you know of anything around the house that may relieve an earache in an adult...please?

Mutly
Rating
I've found that if you can find someone to blow smoke in your ear that it can sometimes help. Heat helps sometimes too (like heating pad or a warm washcloth).
Some say that a little bit of rubbing alcohol can help but it's never worked for me.

Michael R
Rating
When I got earaches as a child, my folks would tip me on my side and pour isopropyl alcohol in my ear. I'm still alive today, so perhaps it worked.

I'm Gonna Tell You
I was told 2-3 drops of vinegar is the homeopathic remedy for ear infections. I have never tried it- but that's what I've heard.

Please don't put ALCOHOL in your ear.

Better yet, just see a doctor. I'd rather have a big doctor bill than permanent hearing loss or worse.

Venkatesh V
First clean ur ears and wipe is with cotton or soft cloth.
Apply the (filtered) juice of Garlic. It may smell bad b ut it works.

Or apply warm (bearable heat) coconut oil,and lightly massage.

cooldog
Rating
whats the answer ? my right ear hurts !

♪Miss_Soprano♫
Rating
Try Isopropyl rubbing alcohol. Sometimes it work, sometimes it doesn't. But to really get rid of an earache, just go to your doctor for a prescription for antibiotics.

me
Rating
If you have olive oil and a clove of garlic:crush the clove of garlic and warm it up in the olive oil-put it in your ear but make sure it's not too hot!

sOuL dOcToR
Rating
Homeopathic Treatment for Earache :-

MULLIEN OIL (External Use)
BELLADONNA 30 and PULSATILLA 30 together three times a day. No side effects or complications.
Take Care and God Bless you !

Eve
A doctor in the ER once told me to put a few drops of warmed up hydrogen peroxide. That it would eat up and dry up the wax or mucus in the ear. Being as it was my son just 5 at the time I never really tried it but it makes sense that it would work.

I would warm it up a little and use a medicine dropper if you have one to do so. Otherwise maybe a straw would work if you put some in a glass and put your finger on the top of the straw to form suction. But if it's cold you will FEEL it and it won't be comfortable. Not too hot either just lukewarm. Good luck. Use the normal hydrogen peroxide and just a couple of drops.

Don't put cotton as it will only heat up the ear and make the infection worse. Better to just lie down on the opposite ear.

BLOW your nose gently if you have a cold...blowing too hard causes the mucus to go into the EAR canal. You can try wam and cool compresses too which open and close the blood vessels in the area...not sure if it will help but it did me when my glands were all puffed up! :~)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy