Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Do you know anyone who has been hurt by a chiropractor? Or anyone that felt ripped off after going to one?

Additional Details
Im not looking for a chiropractor, I would never pay someone to crack my back and put me in danger. Don't you think something is wrong if you've been going ...

Is there a vitamin or natural product that can help ADD in children?
Is there a natural product or vitamin that will help a child suspected of having ADD? Also any comments from parents that have put their ADD children on prescription drugs and have they helped or ...

Home remedie for Nausea and/or Vomiting (for adults)?
I believe there is something with lemon. What's the proportion to water? Thanks!...

What is a natural remedy for hair loss, to stop thinning of hair?
or even grow hair back, topical or whatever type of treatment, any advice, suggestions, etc? Thanks....

Curing trush on newborn tongue naturally (natural remedies)?
heard about gentian violet how can i use it and in which part is it harmful to babies?...

Why do so many altmed fantasists also believe in 911 conspiracies?
so many of your wacko sites link to 911 "truth" sites.
Additional Details
aimee: well they have something in common i.e. there is overwhelming evidence against both. Also a lot ...

Sore throat?
ive been having a sore throat for like 6 [i may be exagerating] months....without going to the doctor....what ways can i heal it?im on holidays now so im gonna try most of them in one day..unless ...

Am sorry i need to over come laxatives abuse but i dont no how help?
can i get my bowls to work on own again ...

Best homeopathic medicine for insomnia?
i lost my father in jan in painful condition,,now me unable to sleep witout alpax etc..meditation also not works,pls guide any homeopathic med for ...

Sam W
What helps constipation?
Help!

*gone forever*
laxatives of any kind.

Denka
A ripe banana

commagirl2005
Rating
Laxatives just make your system lazy. Try OTC stuff like Metamucil or Benifiber.

A doctor told me to eat an apple a day for that too.

Probotics (sp) seem to make things easier too. Try Kefir, or a probotic yogurt.

Answer Fairy
Rating
Well, you don't want to blow a hole in the toilet, so I suggest you start out slow and work your way up.

Start out trying to drink a full glass of warm (almost hot) water. Often, this is the easiest way to "move things along."

If that doesn't work, the add one tablespoon of epsom salt to another glass of warm water. This will work in most cases.

If you find that you're still clogged up, you can drink two tablespoons of castor oil.... but hang on to your hiney! You'll be going in no time at all and it won't be pleasant.

monicanena
Rating
Eat an apple or drink some hot coffee (black, no cream.)

BrandonM
Rating
depends what kind of constipation or how severe it is. If you just aren't regular enough, then eating more fiber, fruits, etc will help. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water (you should be drinking 1/2 your body weight in oz per day).

There are products out there that can help you too. Some people use laxatives which will help you immediately, but they probably wont solve the problem.

There are Colon cleanses out there that help you out a lot. You end up healthier and it usually makes you more regular even after you stop taking them. I personally use Oxypowder, but people rave about getting colonics as well.

However, if you're impacted you may need an enema or even doctors attention.

Susan Yarrawonga
As refined sugar causes constipation reducing your intake of white sugar or table sugar (sucrose) might perhaps help. See item 134 in http://rheumatic.org/sugar.htm .

mharrop@sbcglobal.net
Take a 16oz. glass, fill 1/2 with lt. cranberry juice, add 1tablespoon of baking soda. I guarantee that within a hour you will go. Good way to cleanse the inner body without harsh chemicals of laxatives.

EasyVee
Rating
Try Life cereal every other day (not cinnamon type). It works well. If you've been constipate for a few days, try a laxative.

spa_wellness
Basically, lots of fiberous foods like oats, bananas, konyaku jelly.

E Sings
Aloe juice and magnesium.

sounnn T
Rating
Mulberry can be consumed as a juice, which provides excellent effects against gut diseases. It is mainly used in old people to relieve constipation. When half cup of blackberries is mixed with half cup of water, what you get is nothing short of an effective notion for constipation. For best results, have it first thing in the morning. Other cherries like Elderberry, Boysenberry etc can also be consumed in their juice forms. Rich in nutrients, they facilitate the peristaltic wave-like motion, thereby enhancing bowel movements.
http://constipationinfo.net/category/Fight-Constipation-with-Juices.html

dance4fun112
Eat fruit. Like strawberry's. And then when you feel like it go to the bathroom.

bellandy
Rating
constipation can be caused by the lack of exercise and the foods that you eat and the drinks that you take in. so to beat constipation, have a healthy balanced diet like eating food rich in fiber, drinking adequate amount of water each day, getting some healthy exercise to have a regular bowel movement. fruits like prunes, apples, apricot, papaya are great foods to eat for constipation.

Doc. justasinner111
senna lax and now a generic at wal mart can be used everyday.Certain medications will cause hard dry stools.

♥Aquarius92
Rating
Fiber

Linda A
Rating
Prunes will do the trick. The SunKist ones (dried) aren't that bad tasting either.

Jen D
Rating
Eat two cups of raw, fibrous vegetables (like carrots, celery, and cauliflower) daily, and drink plenty of filtered water. The raw veggies pass through your system incredibly quickly, and sweep out your intestines as they travel. It's safe, cheap, effective, and you should notice a significant difference in about 24 hours.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy