Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Can we trust the FDA?
Do they really have our best interest at heart or is it more about money?...

Is there a natural cure to worms?
this is so ...

What's a good sugar substitute?

Natural laxative, that you would have around your house?
I heard once that mustard is, anyone else heard of this?...

How do i get rid of a headache when pills dont work?????

How to improve eyesight naturally?
Any tips from nutrition to eye exercise or anything please advise. Thank you....

Can you recomend a spiritual or alternative therapy to help heal my physical health?
i've got physical health probs that can't be cured medically. i'm looking for an alternative / spiritual therapy to help heal my physical health and also to improve my mental well ...

Anyone got high off Nutmeg before?
How much did you take? How long did it last? What did it feel like?...

IS THERE any KIND OF NATURAL ANTIBIOTIC?
MY DAD HAS A COLD/FLU, HE HAS A VERY LOW IMMUNE SYSTEM, IT HELPS IF HE HAS PENNICILLIN BUT HE REALLY DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO THE DOCTER.
Additional Details

What are some good ideas to pass a drug test???
give me some ideas please.......

Crystal meth question ?
ok so my friend does crystal meth and he wants me to try it and im scared to like what does it do to you and will i get addicted to it the first time it try it and how do you feel when you do it the ...

Cure for hangover?
i drank way to much last night and feel horrible. my stomach hurts like i have the flu and im about to puke. ive tried tums but they wont work. is there anything else that will make the sickness go ...

If I kiss or bite some one that smokes pot?
And I get a drug test will it show up that I smoked pot?...

Do you believe that marajuana should be legalized by the United States Federal Govt. for medicinal purposes?

Best way to give up tobacco addiction?

What is immoxicillion?

What can i do to get rid of a cough?
i have been coughing everyday now for the past weeks and a half....i cant sleep and its really making me mad...i bought cough drops, vicks vapor rub, the humidifier steam stuff and tylenol coughing ...

Does any one here knows the best way to cure migraines without taking pills?

I need advice and i have limited funds.?
i have limited funds rightnow but i have terrible poison ivy on my arms from a lil hiking trip yesterday.i cant go fishing and that is it. whats a free way to get rid of this crap....

Most effective way to gain weight?

ecuajr
What do i give my 6 year old daughter when she has a stomach pain?

T&J
It might just be gas pains. Mylicon (simethicone) is mild and will give her relief if that is what it is. Doesn't hurt anything. It is given to babies for the same thing, but works just fine for older kids too (just have to give more.)

daredevilninja
Rating
Sprite, the sugar and bubbles should help to calm her stomach down. Or anything with a base value to help neutralize the acid.

BEDRoO
if u think it is bad digestion , ask about ( Motilium )
enhances the GIT movements

Baby Poots
Rating
Persistent stomach pain, accompanied by a fever (even a low-grade fever) may indicate a medical problem requiring treatment by a physician. Even if you don't have medical coverage, consult a pediatrician or family doctor before administering anything. There are free clinics in most larger cities. Don't put your child "at risk".

Kelli C
Rating
Noni juice.

stascia
Rating
if she has a stomachache, you can give her pepto bismol. just make sure to read the side of the bottle to make sure you are giving her the correct dose for her age. pepto bismol is less foul tasting than other stomachache medications, and i think works better for children. you may also want to think about giving her some children's tylenol to help her to ease the pain, and have her drink some 7-up, sprite, other other lemon-lime flavored soda - carbonation helps ease the stomach ache. dont give her any soda that is caramel colored or has any other color to it as that may make it worse.

NA A
Rating
Sprite is bad. Soft drinks should not be used as medicine.

sugars_that_heal
Glycobears.

Info on my page.

cassiepiehoney
Rating
tums or peptobismal

seth22rr
7up is the doctors choice. Give her carbonation to soothe the stomach. If that doesn't do it, try childrens tums, or just give her 1 tums. if that doesn't help, you should problably take her to the doctor. NOT the Emergency room unless she's vomiting uncontrollably, or has a fever.

chriss341
Rating
Whatever you do dont give her asprin give her childrens tylonal and take her to the docter

RIBBIT
Rating
You give her a free ride to the hospital! It could be her appendix bursting!!

Worshipful Heart
avoid pharmaceuticals of any kind- these are damaging to the system. If you are talking about upset stomach, chamomile and/ or yarrow tea is good. Some rich (homemade is better than canned unless you can find a good all natural organic) soup broth is good to settle and coat the stomach also.

Her body is not pepto bismol or tums deficient! Give her something natural

♥ Pretty ♥
Rating
Candy :)

Sels
I don't think you want to give such a young child Pepto Bismol as I think it contains aspirin which can cause complications.

I would try to determine what type of pain and where it's located. If you think her tummy is just upset, try ginger ale, flat and room temp is better, and remember the BRAT diet: bananas, rice, applesauce or toast.

Sara Lee 23
It depends on the stomach pain....but for now I would say the children's version of Pepto Bismo. If the pain persists then call her pediatrician. Best wishes...

magikalwolf1975
I would Suggest a heating compress wrapped in a towel. They have some good herbal ones that has a calming scent. If that doesn't help. It may be something more serious and a pediatrician should be consulted as it could be more serious then alternative medicines can heal.

jennie s
Rating
healthy food so she doesnt get stomache pains

bradlandreth
Rating
Food. You have to feed them or their stomachs will hurt.

benben15114
Rating
if its extremely intense u take her to da hospital. if its justy minor giv her sum kids peptobismal. it may just be gas pains too.....u could also giv her tylenol.

Lavina
Pepto bismol or gum (peppermint)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy