Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

How soon after taking aspirin is it safe to drink alcohol?

Is there any substitutes for Sleep ?
Such as instead of sleeping you take a shot and it makes it be as if you had slept....

Can I cure a sinus infection without antibiotics?

What are some alternatives to chemical anti-depressants?

Natural remedy acid reflux heartburn?
hi,can anyone tell me if they have ever downloaded,this bob barton,acid reflux remedy report,its supposed to be a doctors natural way to get rid of heartburn acid etc,cost around 17 pound (34 dollars)...

I have a hangover...Cure me?

Additional Details
....It is quite a big hangover!...

Any one have a natural cure for sore throat?

Can someone recommend a natural sleep aid.?

What are the best natural remidies to cure asthma?

I smoked weed for the 1st time the other day.. is there a safe n fast way for me to flush the drugs out?
Yeah ok I know that ur not suppost to do drugs..

But I smoked weed for the 1st time the other day..

And now I am looking for a job.. So this means drug testing

So is ...

Magic Mushrooms?
Is it true that if you take magic mushrooms you can "see music and hear colours"?...

Anybody know any good natural laxitives?
I've tried apple juice and prune juice....

Can taking too many herbal medicines have a bad effect on my body?
I have a selection of 23 herbal remedies. if i take the recommended dose of each one, will that mess up my body and cause me problems? The herbal remedies are things like ginseng, ginkgo, saw ...

Does any one know of a natural way to deal with anxiety from post trematic stress?

Is it normal for a 42 year old to be diagnosed with Alzheimer's?

What is wrong with going to massage places?

Sore throat. Any tips on improving my voice?
I havea sore throat and possibly a bad cold, but I have to give a public speech in a little over an hour. My voice is terrible now. Any tips on improving my voice, so I don't sound like a ...

What's the best way to lower cholesterol naturally?
This lipitor is killing my muscles and joints with pain....

Do you believe in healing.?
either pranic, crystal or others as such....

Do you think I'll pass a drug test?
First off, please don't preach to me about your anti-pot opinions. For those who would know about pot, I need advice.

I'm an occasional pot smoker. I've smoked maybe 11 ...

Charmaine
What are the best natural diuretics including herbs, foods and vitamins ?
I am taking medication which is causing oedema (and urinary retention)as a side effect. What's the best thing to take ?

justanotherengine
Rating
Coffee, it's NOT bad for you, I don't care what anyone say's, it's full of anti-oxident's too.

AMANDA B
caffiene is a good one

rann_georgia
Rating
Dandelion's leaf is an old and famous one. A tea made from it or from parsley flakes is also good. parley has potassium which it replaces as your body looses fluid.

papermango
Asparagus is a natural diuretic,apple cider vinegar ,apricots,bananas and other fruits and vegetables as well.

loulou
Rating
Fruit and veg are made up with water especially cucumber - drink loads of water aswell. Try making veggies soup like carrot. That must be so uncomfortable for you - just try and drink loads, good luck.

amembal4444
Try APIS MELLIFICA 30 (homepathic pills) 4 pills 4 times a day for 4 days.

Try barley water to flush out your kidneys.

Beer also helps.

Bama
Rating
Getting rid of water (but be careful if you are also not eliminating your urine correctly... you could prolapse your baldder if you fill it up & can't go pee)

++ Cranberry Juice... 100% cranberry juice
++Licorice Spice Tea made by Stash (found that one out by accident, drink it every day now.. as I have a spastic bladder)++ my dad's mom (the medicine woman in the family) swore by watermelon, just eat it

Lemme think about this a little bit & I will add more info cause I know there is somthing I used to use that is not something you drink & I simply can't remember right now

mary m
Rating
watermelon is great..or dandelion tea

portly_pumpkin
Rating
First of have you had this side effect checked out, as if the medication is causing this you may need to change to another type, or it could be the sign of other problems and not the medication you are, pharamists are pretty good to ask about this stuff.

Now if you have had it checked out, the dandelion leaves, are an excellent diuretic, this is where the nick name for them 'pissy beds' or ' 'wee the bed' comes from, and they are abundent at the moment, check for a reciepe in herb books, from your local library or online, and it won't cost you anything at all then.

Bikram rai
Rating
most medicines will cause side effects and best thing is that you follow it very carefully.some taken before meals others with meals and all antibiotic on empty stomach.You must drink full glass of water with tablets and drink plenty in all day.Eat as much raw salads and fruits and steamed vegetables.Most herbal teas like mint,lemon and so many other flavours.Now hot weather is coming eat plenty water melons and melons and it is very good for health as well as it is natural detoxing.

Jason Homan
Rating
Hi welsh lamb, diuretic herbs may be used to assist in removing fluids, but fluids may increase the removal of important vitamins and minerals from the body, such as calcium, potassium, and other important electrolytes. It may be necessary to supplement with other nutrients to help compensate for the loss of these nutrients when using a natural diuretic.

Diuretic herbs
1. Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) cleanses the bloodstream and liver. Dandelion is used as a natural diuretic. Dandelion improves the functioning of the kidneys, spleen, pancreas, and stomach.
2. Green Tea
3. Stinging Nettle
4. Yarrow diuretic action aids the elimination of fluid and toxins from the system via the urine.
5.Agathosma betulina (buchu) is an effective diuretic and anti-inflammatory.
Use this herbs only under medical supervision if you are also using prescription medication for your disease
Jason Homan

wendyad3
Drink hot water with a couple of squirts of lemon juice or eat apples. I have found that these two things work for me.

Robin
As a qualified herbalist, I can honestly say that conventional medicine and Herbal Medicine don't mix. One should take either, or, not both.
The last thing you want if you are experiencing urinary retention is a diuretic. This will only increase the volume of urine you produce and if you cannot void it, then pressure will build up and cause damage to your kidneys.
You need to speak to your GP about this, urinary retention is a serious matter and should be dealt with professionally, not by the people on here.

Steph j
Black tea, cranberry juice and water.
drink more to flush more out of your system.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy