Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best remedy to get rid of hiccups?

Swallowed a baggy of mari j whats gonna happen???
so i got pulled over (not really) but i had like an 8th of mj in a plastic baggy.. i swalloed the whole thing so i wouldn't get a ticket for it from the cops and beat down with thier canes.. ...

Other than going to the doctor, whats a homemade cure for a urinary tract infection?

Vegan natural ways to get rid of migraines?
Please no flaming, bashing or the like. You will be blocked if you do.
Additional Details
I have also seen a eye doctor and my doctor....

Any good home remedies to help a person sleep? alcohol doesn't work for me anymore, and i don't take drugs

Injections?
My Daughter Jessa Is Having Her Injections On Friday, I'm A Bit Worried She Might Be Scared About Things What Can I D...

Have you ever been cured from a health problem by using natural remedies?
cuz I have....

With so many multivitamins on the market which one has the best ingredients for better health?
or do you make your own, that doesnt seem very safe, you need calcium you need b6 b12, all freakin b's, how much? iron... etc, etc, is there a magic pill?
Additional Details
THANK YO...

I have a sore throat what can i do/take to sooth it?

Do you know anyone who has been hurt by a chiropractor? Or anyone that felt ripped off after going to one?

Additional Details
Im not looking for a chiropractor, I would never pay someone to crack my back and put me in danger. Don't you think something is wrong if you've been going ...

Is there a vitamin or natural product that can help ADD in children?
Is there a natural product or vitamin that will help a child suspected of having ADD? Also any comments from parents that have put their ADD children on prescription drugs and have they helped or ...

Home remedie for Nausea and/or Vomiting (for adults)?
I believe there is something with lemon. What's the proportion to water? Thanks!...

What is a natural remedy for hair loss, to stop thinning of hair?
or even grow hair back, topical or whatever type of treatment, any advice, suggestions, etc? Thanks....

Curing trush on newborn tongue naturally (natural remedies)?
heard about gentian violet how can i use it and in which part is it harmful to babies?...

Why do so many altmed fantasists also believe in 911 conspiracies?
so many of your wacko sites link to 911 "truth" sites.
Additional Details
aimee: well they have something in common i.e. there is overwhelming evidence against both. Also a lot ...

Sore throat?
ive been having a sore throat for like 6 [i may be exagerating] months....without going to the doctor....what ways can i heal it?im on holidays now so im gonna try most of them in one day..unless ...

Am sorry i need to over come laxatives abuse but i dont no how help?
can i get my bowls to work on own again ...

Best homeopathic medicine for insomnia?
i lost my father in jan in painful condition,,now me unable to sleep witout alpax etc..meditation also not works,pls guide any homeopathic med for ...

Kourtney N
What's the remedy for kidney stones?

Amy P
Rating
My brother has done the Coke/asparagus thing for kidney stones and it worked for him. It is a cheap and easy thing to try. There are several variations but the same basic jist.

Check here - http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Kidney/index.htm

From http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/61319/exploding_kidney_stones.html?page=2

"My doctor told me to buy a 6-8 oz can of asparagus and a 6-pack of Coca Cola. He also told me I would need a blender and a timer would be helpful. First blend the asparagus in a blender, set the timer for 20 minutes and drink down your asparagus 'soup'. When the timer rings, reset the timer for 20 minutes, and drink the first Coke. When the timer rings, reset it for 20 minutes, and drink the next Coke. You may be catching a pattern about now and you are right continue until all the Cokes are gone. I am not a big carbonated beverage fan so by about the third can I was getting abit overloaded, but I had faith in my doctor and finished off all six cans of Coke. Just remember to set the timer at the BEGINNING of every round and finish the round before the timer rings.

If you want proof other than the relief from pain that you will experience then my doctor suggested urinating into a container through a piece of nylon (ie panty hose) and you will see the crystals of were once those very painful kidney stones. I asked the doctor how it worked and he was honest and told me he really wasn't sure. Asparagus is a natural diuretic and Coke will dissolve a nail and somehow this combination with this timing works. I was pain free for years and when I had a minor recurrence recently I got out the timer, the blender, bought some asparagus and Coke and I blew up some kidney stones and once again no more pain."

Jeffrey D
I am drinking this health drink which is comprised of 5 power herbs. It is known to help people recover from most illnesses. It is even known to cure cancer.

There have been testimonies that people with kidney and gall bladder stones disappeared after a few weeks when they started drink the herbal juice.

brandy
disstilled water, lemon juice and vinegar everyday (a glass of water mix a tablespoon of each) it is supposed to help break them down...

PEACE
Rating
Chanca piedra is an herb used to dissolve kidney stones. It is from the tropical rainforest.

http://www.rain-tree.com/chanca.htm

Whiteraven90
Go to a herbalist, and ask for a concoction of gravel root...L Eupatorium purpurium, with Parsley Piet L Alchemilla arvensis, Pellitory of the wall L. Parientaria officinalis ....make sure you take the latin names in too. That is a grreat remedy for kidney stones my friend.

hava
Rating
The Yoga Pranayam (breathing exercises) will help dissolve the gall/kidney stones.
Build up your timing gradually. If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after 1 minute.

Bhastrika - Take a long deep breath into the lungs(chest not tummy) via the nose and then completely breathe out through the nose. Duration upto 5 minutes.

Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril
then -keeping the left nostril closed deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day(maximum 60 minutes in one day).
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.

Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Duration : 5 to 12 times

Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day.(Max 60 min/day) Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.

Once you are better, continue the pranayam once a day.
Be patient, as the benefits will show over a period of months.Only by doing you will benefit
and feel good because you are helping your body.Those who say I have tried everything....
will be amazed at the result of doing pranayam.

KatA
Rating
My mother had one last year. She had to let it run it's course. They were able to tell her where it was as it worked it's way through, but there wasn't much she could do but wait.

Lisa W
Rating
truely the only way to deal with them is to let them pass...once they are formed, they can be broken up via laser treatment by a doctor/surgeon...but really it is there until it is not

Susan Yarrawonga
Rating
Cranberry juice is supposed to dissolve and flush them out.

Other dissolving means can be found in a web search for "kidney stones" + dissolve.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy