Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Vegan natural ways to get rid of migraines?
Please no flaming, bashing or the like. You will be blocked if you do.
Additional Details
I have also seen a eye doctor and my doctor....

Any good home remedies to help a person sleep? alcohol doesn't work for me anymore, and i don't take drugs

Injections?
My Daughter Jessa Is Having Her Injections On Friday, I'm A Bit Worried She Might Be Scared About Things What Can I D...

Have you ever been cured from a health problem by using natural remedies?
cuz I have....

With so many multivitamins on the market which one has the best ingredients for better health?
or do you make your own, that doesnt seem very safe, you need calcium you need b6 b12, all freakin b's, how much? iron... etc, etc, is there a magic pill?
Additional Details
THANK YO...

I have a sore throat what can i do/take to sooth it?

Do you know anyone who has been hurt by a chiropractor? Or anyone that felt ripped off after going to one?

Additional Details
Im not looking for a chiropractor, I would never pay someone to crack my back and put me in danger. Don't you think something is wrong if you've been going ...

Is there a vitamin or natural product that can help ADD in children?
Is there a natural product or vitamin that will help a child suspected of having ADD? Also any comments from parents that have put their ADD children on prescription drugs and have they helped or ...

Home remedie for Nausea and/or Vomiting (for adults)?
I believe there is something with lemon. What's the proportion to water? Thanks!...

What is a natural remedy for hair loss, to stop thinning of hair?
or even grow hair back, topical or whatever type of treatment, any advice, suggestions, etc? Thanks....

Curing trush on newborn tongue naturally (natural remedies)?
heard about gentian violet how can i use it and in which part is it harmful to babies?...

Why do so many altmed fantasists also believe in 911 conspiracies?
so many of your wacko sites link to 911 "truth" sites.
Additional Details
aimee: well they have something in common i.e. there is overwhelming evidence against both. Also a lot ...

Sore throat?
ive been having a sore throat for like 6 [i may be exagerating] months....without going to the doctor....what ways can i heal it?im on holidays now so im gonna try most of them in one day..unless ...

Am sorry i need to over come laxatives abuse but i dont no how help?
can i get my bowls to work on own again ...

Best homeopathic medicine for insomnia?
i lost my father in jan in painful condition,,now me unable to sleep witout alpax etc..meditation also not works,pls guide any homeopathic med for ...

no one
What's the best way to get rid of a sore throat?
Sore throats in my opinion are the worst way to be sick. :(

Bob P
Rating
By far and away the best gargle is a good shot of Cream Sherry, or Drambuie!

For the strong of constitution, a well gargled shot of Bourbon will kill ANY throat bug.......... DEAD!

americangurl_28
I know its awful...If i dont get anything...I always get a sore throat...
There's not really much to do about one...I just use the sore throat spray from Chloroseptic and the throat drops they make are really good, they do numb the pain away!

mei_linne1109
Rating
sore throat is caused by streptococcus bacillus. erythromycin is the greatest enemy of this bacteria. you can buy any brands of this medicine in pharmacies. erythromycin is the generic name. its not expensive too. but if u want alternative medicine specially when ur just at home and dont want to buy synthetic medicine, u can have a ginger... minced it and u can have it like a candy... its juice is good for soar throat. the warm water with salt is an alternative too... gargling it specially early in the morning when u havent spoken anything yet wud be a nice time for that too. use a lukewarm water not tap water. i hope this helps somehow

chidambaram k
Gargle with hot water with salt, every day. if it is severe antibiotics have to be taken as per Dr advice. for timely relief chew vicks, halls golis.

Pistachios
A sore throat is the first sign of an infection (bacterial or virus).

I encourage you to move quickly.

Coat your tongue with honey a mixed with lemon juice. Drink plenty of fluids (lots of water, fruit & vege juices). Gargle with salt water (about 1/2 tsp. salt to a cup of water).
Gargle with powdered vitamin C (stirred into a glass of water) and also take a 250 mg tablet of vitamin C.

Remember to get rest and if your sore throat persist (longer than 2 or soo weeks) I would go see the doctor.

sassyalways26
Rating
Gargleing with salt water helps heal but a teaspoon of honey and a feww drops of lemon juice help soothe.Some sore throatsare viral and some are bacterial if its bacterial try vitamin C and kyolic(garlic tablets they do make these without smell)Garlic has the same properties as pennecillin Good luck

Scoots
It sounds awful, and it tastes awful but it works. Gargle with warm salt water (4 oz. warm water with 1 teaspoon salt stirred in). It knocks the soreness out within 24 hours. Do it 3 times a day.

Medicine Woman
My Dr. tells me to gargle with warm salt water several times a day and take Tylenol for the pain. Keep your throat moist with hard candy or cough drops and use a numbing throat spray if the pain gets too bad before the Tylenol is due again. If you have it very long, see your Dr. as it could be strep throat which needs to be treated with antibiotics. The salt water should clear up the normal sore throat in a couple days at the most.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy