Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

I have a hangover...Cure me?

Additional Details
....It is quite a big hangover!...

Any one have a natural cure for sore throat?

Can someone recommend a natural sleep aid.?

What are the best natural remidies to cure asthma?

I smoked weed for the 1st time the other day.. is there a safe n fast way for me to flush the drugs out?
Yeah ok I know that ur not suppost to do drugs..

But I smoked weed for the 1st time the other day..

And now I am looking for a job.. So this means drug testing

So is ...

Magic Mushrooms?
Is it true that if you take magic mushrooms you can "see music and hear colours"?...

Anybody know any good natural laxitives?
I've tried apple juice and prune juice....

Can taking too many herbal medicines have a bad effect on my body?
I have a selection of 23 herbal remedies. if i take the recommended dose of each one, will that mess up my body and cause me problems? The herbal remedies are things like ginseng, ginkgo, saw ...

Does any one know of a natural way to deal with anxiety from post trematic stress?

Is it normal for a 42 year old to be diagnosed with Alzheimer's?

What is wrong with going to massage places?

Sore throat. Any tips on improving my voice?
I havea sore throat and possibly a bad cold, but I have to give a public speech in a little over an hour. My voice is terrible now. Any tips on improving my voice, so I don't sound like a ...

What's the best way to lower cholesterol naturally?
This lipitor is killing my muscles and joints with pain....

Do you believe in healing.?
either pranic, crystal or others as such....

Do you think I'll pass a drug test?
First off, please don't preach to me about your anti-pot opinions. For those who would know about pot, I need advice.

I'm an occasional pot smoker. I've smoked maybe 11 ...

What's he best natural cure for constipation?
My mother Just had surgery and is taking pain medication that constipates her. Is there a natural food or anything that she can take so she can have a bowl ...

Is it possible to beat a blood test for thc?

Ways to help anexity and depression?

I have a sore throat whats the best way to get rid of it?

Good over the counter sleeping aid?

LISA B
What's the best cure for under eye darkness and bags apart from sleep!?

karen's revenge
Rating
drink plenty of water, try putting cucumber slices on your eyes to reduce bags, and get a good under eye cream. there are several on the market, but my favourites are by garnier and virgin vie.

polly pocket
Rating
drink lots of water! you're meant to drink a litre or 8 glasses of water a day. thats what i heard anyway.

soulistix
Rating
I've heard that chamomile is a good old fashioned remedy to rub onto the bags under your eyes.

genieejj
Ive heard it may have something to do with ur liver.... ,maybe try a tonic.... but lots of h2o is very helpful.

asteriabeauty
wet 2 teabags with warm water not to hot and place them on your eyes untill they cool right down hope this helps

maria
try avon they have loads of lotions and potions reasonably priced im always ordering. if i find a cream i will let you know, i know they do hav one but off the top of my head i can't remember what it is called

kfor a
Rating
I have been taking Coral Calcium for about 4 or 5 years now and I believe this is a great product for your intestinal system.I am very satisfied that Coral Calcium is a quality product.Coral Calcium as one of the most powerful multivitamin products.I highly recommend this product. AND ALSO GREAT FOR SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Joann
Rating
This is gonna sound strange but try camomille tea bags ,... Of course make a tea 1st then use the bags and put them under your eyes and leave for about 20 minutes...repeat everyday..

Sometimes , nothing helps . especially if its hereditary..

delilah
Rating
ive suffered from dark circles n bags under my eyes for years they are hereditary and nothing ive tried seems 2 work either !!!! ive tried using tea bags n cucumber slices ect - it had got to the stage i even refused 2 have my photo taken .............. then i discovered boots no7 under eye gel (cant remember the exact name tho its a clear blue gel) that minimised the bags and when i went on a diet that ommited all processed foods, caffine alchohol ect, the dark circles also dissapeared for a few weeks ! but both these measures were only temporary :(

Gar
I've heard Hemorrhoid cream is supposed to be good. Seriously.

LillyB
It might sound obscure, but I am a colon hydrotherapist and one of the first things my clients often notice when they start having colonics is that the dark rings under their eyes lighten and sometimes disappear.

constanceray
I have severe dry eye problems and my eyes have really taken a toll on the way they look. I used to have puffiness and very dark circles and the best and cheapest way I have found to reduce the problem is I apply warm tea bag under each eye for approx. 10 to 20 min. in the morning...the puffiness is noticeably reduced or gone. I apply a small amt. of pure castor oil each night before I go to bed and when you wake up the dark circles are gone(almost).I use an under eye concealer(yellow) that I buy at Wal-marts for aprox. $4.87(lasts forever)I have tried Cover Girl(ok) and several otheres but the one that works best for me is Vital Radiance. It goes on very evenly and then I apply foundation but only pat it on the under eye area, do not rub! I also take 3,000mg.of fish oil which helps this, too, and also my heart & circlulation which again helps my eyes tremendously.

stepup1895
Rating
avoid wheat and wheat products...

Wendy
It’s true that you should use a concealer that’s been specifically formulated for under the eyes. Many concealers for the face are designed to cover blemishes and would be too drying for the delicate eye area. The Body Shop Lightening Touch, $21, is designed to mask the appearance of fine lines and dark shadows around the eyes and on the face. As an added benefit it and can also be used for highlighting brow bones and cheekbones. The Community Trade Ingredients in this product include beeswax (Organic) from Zambia and Marula Oil from Namibia. It’s also a good idea to try and prevent the dark circles in the first place by using an eye cream such as Aqua Sensation Anti Shadow Eye Cream, $14.95. The blend of cucumber, magnesium, ginseng and vitamin E helps to relieve puffiness and shadows

Dark circles under the eyes can be caused by a number of factors and can even be hereditary. If you suffer from hay fever or food allergies you may get dark circles. The shadows can also be the result of a diet that’s high in caffeine, alcohol and/or sugar, instead try including salmon, tuna, more fruits and veggies, plus nuts and olive oil into your diet. In terms of creams to try, Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Anti Shadow Eye Cream, $14.95, is a light gel-crème designed to relieve puffiness and dark circles with its blend of cucumber, magnesium, ginseng and vitamin E. If the circles really worry you, you could try out new miracle product Hylexin, $220! It has already achieved cult status in the USA and Europe for its amazing ability to produce dramatic results within 30 days. Serious under-eye shadows occur when the haemoglobin in the capillary matrix under the eye breaks down. These capillaries literally ‘leak’ blood that begins to oxidise, which in turn creates this dark pigmentation that looks like a bruise under your eyes. Hylexin works by reducing this breakdown of haemoglobin. It’s expensive but this is a highly concentrated formula so it will last you ages.

Dark under-eye circles are annoying and something that nearly all of us suffer from at one time or another. These can often be reduced by making sure that you are getting plenty of sleep and are following a healthy diet, however the right skin-care products will also help reduce the darkness. I recommend using a moisturizer with natural light reflectors to highlight a healthy, glowing complexion, helping to instantly brighten skin and make you look more awake. I recommend the Clean & Clear® Morning Glow™ Moisturizer which is a light oil-free, non-comedogenic moisturiser that not only smoothes skin and enhances its natural glow, but also provides protection from UV rays with SPF 15.

Dark circles under the eyes can be caused by a number of factors and can even be hereditary. If you suffer from hay fever or food allergies you may get dark circles. The shadows can also be the result of a diet that’s high in caffeine and sugr, instead try including salmon, tuna, more fruits and veggies, plus nuts and olive oil into your diet. In terms of creams to help the area you’ll be happy to learn that there are plenty that target your exact problem - try Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Anti Shadow Eye Cream, $14.95, This light gel-crème will relieve puffiness and dark circles with its blend of cucumber, magnesium, ginseng and vitamin E. There are also some brilliant concealers developed specifically for shadows – The Body Shop Lightening Touch, $21, would be ideal for you

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy