Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What is a natural remedy for hair loss, to stop thinning of hair?
or even grow hair back, topical or whatever type of treatment, any advice, suggestions, etc? Thanks....

Curing trush on newborn tongue naturally (natural remedies)?
heard about gentian violet how can i use it and in which part is it harmful to babies?...

Why do so many altmed fantasists also believe in 911 conspiracies?
so many of your wacko sites link to 911 "truth" sites.
Additional Details
aimee: well they have something in common i.e. there is overwhelming evidence against both. Also a lot ...

Sore throat?
ive been having a sore throat for like 6 [i may be exagerating] months....without going to the doctor....what ways can i heal it?im on holidays now so im gonna try most of them in one day..unless ...

Am sorry i need to over come laxatives abuse but i dont no how help?
can i get my bowls to work on own again ...

Best homeopathic medicine for insomnia?
i lost my father in jan in painful condition,,now me unable to sleep witout alpax etc..meditation also not works,pls guide any homeopathic med for ...

never a repub again
Swallowed a baggy of mari j whats gonna happen???
so i got pulled over (not really) but i had like an 8th of mj in a plastic baggy.. i swalloed the whole thing so i wouldn't get a ticket for it from the cops and beat down with thier canes.. whats gonna happen to me?? am i gonna die???

holbab
no you probebly wont die. might get sick and super stoned though. sorry u had to do that though

KsE<3
ur not going to die but u might feel high for awhile also unless u were already taking it before and don't really care do not i repeat do not go in for a drug test for a job cause u will get rejected

mjboudx
Rating
UUUUHHHHHH not a good idea. will make you very sick. lol. not sure what it does, google it or something. lmao

-me

karli
Rating
dont worry you wont die, but you may get a wee bit stoned, have fun hahahahah 4:20. LUCKY YOU!! Go drink so milk and relax and injoy it/

U.S.A. GAL
Rating
Its been 18 hours now, do you recall doing anything stupid yesterday?

Quit the illegal drugs. If you smash into my car on drugs or alcohol, I will be sure to have you in jail and have your license suspended for your lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Professor
Rating
Possibly not much. You really need to heat it with oil or fat to get it active to injest. You might get a buzz though.

Gin Stem
Ok did you swallow just the marijuana or the marijuana and the plastic baggy itself? If you swallowed the plastic baggy itself I'd be more worried about that.

If you only swallowed the eighth then nothing will happen to you, I highly doubt you even feel a buzz after awhile.

Si'gwetsi'
yes u r going to die but not today!u wanted to be stoned, guess you are now.did u eat the baggy too?that could be hard to pass,since u didn't choke on it.u got to pay to play.u should stop.

bassdoc
Rating
Keep an eye for it in your poop!
If it breaks open you will get REALLY WASTED! You may want to go to the Hospital if that happens.
Good luck. IF you get really constipated and can't poop you have a big problem! Again to the hospital. Otherwise wait it out.

JYogi
Rating
OK
The bag itself could be an issue, keep an eye on your #2 and hope you see it pass. It could get stuck up in your intestines and require surgery... It should take a couple days at most to pass...

The MJ, not much... Slight body buzz and sleepy.

If you start having stomach pains or notice you are not going #2 like normal go see a Dr, its no joking matter!!!

You cant swallow or smoke enough MJ to OD

Smurfette
Rating
Yes, you're gonna die. Bye.

oldasshippie
Rating
Oh no you won't die,you will live to do many more goofy things!You should pass it soon in your stool,might hurt a little but no more than that amount is ,shouldn't hurt at all.Have you learned your lesson now,or will you dig it out and burn it?

Elijah ben Irit
I'd be more worried about the plastic bag. If you don't pass it within 24 hours, seek help. Your doctor won't care. Good luck and keep the weed out of the car.

She It I do
Rating
No you will not catch on fire or start to smoke
.. .. ..
The chemicals in it will pass through you and do not attempt to find it when it does
.. .. ...
Cause if you do now this may cause some trouble
.. .. ..
Eat some fig cookie bars to help it hurry its self out of you
.. .. ..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy