Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

I found a pink pill in my home. It is pink, oblong, with rx763 on it, what is it?

Does anyone know about magnetic therapy. Like bracelets, rings, back pads, etc..?
Do you think is just a bunch of hoodo.... or has anyone seen real results from this. What is it supposed to do anyways. And is there a difference between copper, titanium, stainless steel, or just ...

Why does medication have to be so expensive, even if you need it and have no money???
my friend has multiple sclerosis and has no money to take the medication he ...

Are there any alternative medicines for Depression?

Does anyone have any old time remedies that actually work for sinus problems?

Cure for hic cups?
i usually find that burping helps. what are your cures?...

Acupuncture?
can acupuncture help with vertigo and headaches?...

Is Marijuana really the Devil's Harvest?
It's harvesting time......

Is there a single cure for sore throat? Everytime I eat, I feel too much pain/?

I just cut my fingernails really short and now the tip of my nose is itching. what do i do?

Solutions for joint problems - any ideas please?
I'm looking for alternative remedies for joint problems. I can't find any non biased reliable information so I thought I'd ask you guys whats worked for you - I've heard about ...

Natural migraine remedies please.?
As a long term sufferer of migraines and having tried all manner of tablets i wanted to know if anyone had a natural remedy that had worked for them.
Additional Details

Whats that liquid stuff that knocks people out?
You know how in movies and TV shows that people put some kind of liquid onto a rag or towel and put it to the victims mouth to knock them out? Whats that called?...

I was fighting a friend of mine, and he split open my arm...?
no pharmaceuticals have worked, and my knowlege of herbal remedies are limited, any pain relieving herbal recipes? my guess at the soreness is because he used his fingernails, but anyway, help! its ...

What is the best medicine to help fall asleep.?
Its 2.30 am
i cannot fall asleep and i have school tommorrow.

I have some tylonol sinus, benedryl, robitusin, regular tylonol.

something that works fast.

Whats the worst thing that can happen to you after doing pot?
I've never done drugs, but I've been tempted to try recently. In the end I know its a bad idea, because it kills brain cells and such, but still, I want to be able to try it at least once, ...

Does Bach Rescue Remedy really work?

What vitimins or herbs work best to get rid of a cold?

Marihuana...how long stay in your body?

What is good for burns?
kitchen burns, etc.... something all natural
Additional Details
omg... i tried the cocoa butter thing and it worked soooooo good. the ...

PrettyJersie
Some natural remedies to wake me up....?
...when I'm feeling tired all day? No caffeine please.

Buttercup B
Up your B vitamins (get a multi-complex vitamin B and take daily)

Drinking lots of water throughout the day (with fresh lemon wedges) Being dehydrated can make you feel sluggish.

Never skip breakfast....breakfast is the key meal to boost your metabolism and to stay energized throughout the day....a banana is a very good choice.

Get 8 hours of continuous restful sleep.

Eat healthy and be active.

Sunfish
Rating
I can't use caffine either. The only thing that seems to work is taking a 15 min catnap. Some people say this makes them more tired, but for me, after the initial 5 minutes groggyness, it seems to help.

Anesthetised
Guarana - i've used it and it works :)
it's a natual stimulant and gives you energy.

Because guaranine is chemically equivalent to caffeine, guaranĂ¡ is of interest for its potential effects on cognition. In rats, guaranĂ¡ increased memory retention and physical endurance when compared with a placebo.

PEACE
Rating
rhodiola, l-tyrosine, acetyl -carnitine.

Ainmosni
Vitamin B complex

Chris B
Rating
i take something to help my adrenals. Adrenal cortex. as well as something to support my thyroid(natural) I also take vitamin b and goji juice. It helps alot.
These supplements are at whole foods.
Breakfast of fruit, salad for lunch and then cooked food at night.
and maybe fresh veggie juice in morning Even drinking herbal tea kinda feels like it helps you wake up
Also when you wake up..take some deep breaths. Stretch and do so simple yoga moves. You can find them online.
eat regular snacks . No more than 3-4 hours should go by without a snack. Combine a protein and a carb.( apple and cheese etc...) Protien shakes are good.
.Regular excersise
peace

toker
Rating
get some ephedra

Larissa Lurid
Rating
http://www.dumblittleman.com/2008/01/how-to-stay-awake-at-work-or-school.html

do stretches

stand up and walk around a little

cold shower

grains + other healthy foods to give you energy

etc. (also whats in teh link)

JBL
Rating
I have trouble getting up also and I've found the most succesful thing is to have someone call me. If I answer the phone and talk a sec I'll wake up much better than by an alarm clock.

Jake
Cold shower.

meenakshi j
i've read that eating an apple gives you even more of a 'high' than a cup of coffee & the perkiness stays longer besides being healthier.

Josh S
Rating
Go jogging

Debbie O
Regular exercise and plenty of healthy foods will help boost your metabolism.You could also try a Protein bar...not an energy bar.

classyjazzcreations
Drink plenty of water, and get a colonic if you have a diet high in red meat. You'll feel much better.

braille
Rating
One of the best ways to wake up is to, first thing in the morning, drink a glass of ICE cold water 15 ounces (which is actyally almost 2 cups). This works because your body needs to heat the water up to process it, jump starting your metabolism. This is an eye opener and works great for me as i could never get my butt out of bed. Any stimulants even natural ones arn't usually come with just as many cons as pros but for the money coffee (caffeen) works great even though i don't drink it and it has been proven that habitual coffee drinkers (one cup in the morning) are less suceptable to diseaeses like parkensonsons and other nuralogical disorders. Anything else you can to do get your blood pumping is good a few sit ups or jumping jacks also dont skip breakfast even if its just a peice of fruit or a granola bar as this also keeps your metabolism going and helps give you enegery for the day and keeps you burning and processing the food you eat thorughout the day.

asailor77
Rating
peppermint oil helps by smelling it or using it in a shower gel or even by chewing peppermint gum! Also citrus fruits are known to awaken your senses: oranges, grapefruit, or lemon are all good choices.

Old & Cranky
Rating
Eat 100% raw food diet and you will have more energy than you know what to do with it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy