Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Curing trush on newborn tongue naturally (natural remedies)?
heard about gentian violet how can i use it and in which part is it harmful to babies?...

Why do so many altmed fantasists also believe in 911 conspiracies?
so many of your wacko sites link to 911 "truth" sites.
Additional Details
aimee: well they have something in common i.e. there is overwhelming evidence against both. Also a lot ...

Sore throat?
ive been having a sore throat for like 6 [i may be exagerating] months....without going to the doctor....what ways can i heal it?im on holidays now so im gonna try most of them in one day..unless ...

Am sorry i need to over come laxatives abuse but i dont no how help?
can i get my bowls to work on own again ...

Best homeopathic medicine for insomnia?
i lost my father in jan in painful condition,,now me unable to sleep witout alpax etc..meditation also not works,pls guide any homeopathic med for ...

tyson
Other than going to the doctor, whats a homemade cure for a urinary tract infection?

Jason A
Rating
stay away from sugar, drink plenty of water and cranberry juice.

Mrs. Chill
Lots & lots of cranberry juice, plus at least once per day drink some dill pickle juice.

AJ
Gallons of Cranberry Juice all day. Seriously.

jmt4127
Rating
besides a **** load of cranberry juice....i'd say if you have it..and it hurts to urinate..i'd just go to the dr'.s...or find some antibiotics..Like Septra, or Bactrium...you need 325mg twice a day..for 5 days..if you get that be sure to eat yogurt with it, cause if you don't you can tottally get a yeast infection and that worsens the uti..

good luck

Tam
Not necessarily a cure, but it will help with symptoms. Cranberry juice and lots of water. UTI's need antibiotics to clear them up completely. Sorry buddy, see a doc!

blondie
Rating
drink cranberry juice, they even have uti pills now (over the counter) but the juice works just as well

Cloudy_uh
Rating
Wal-Mart/KMart have this medicine called AZO; get some. drink lots of water, and cranberry juice. good luck.

ladysilverhorn
Rating
stay away from sugars,soda, caffine lots of wather you need to flush the kidneys

Anna W
Hi Tyson!

Drinking cranberry and water - A LOT of them - are the most common natural ways.

Best of luck
Anna

S P
Rating
NONE! Cranberry juice, water, and over the counter junk only PREVENT a UTI, they DO NOT CURE one! You HAVE to see a DOCTOR ASAP before it turns into a kidney infection because it will.

Liz
every-ones body is different--you should seek a physicians help
UTi are dangerous and will effect your kidneys if not taken care of.
And all the juices..water etc might help: a little, or not at all. some people require IV fluid to help instead seek help always

TTC!! Mother of a 3 year old!
Rating
Lots of cranberry juice. They also have cranberry pills that you can take that I have heard are alot better.

BB Martin
Hi,

The suggestions to drink cranberry juice and water are good - find unsweetened cranberry juice though because too much sugar will defeat the purpose.

A powerful but natural remedy for infection is called colloidal silver. It was used by the medical profession for hundreds of years as an effective antibiotic before the invention of prescription antibiotics.

One of the cool things about colloidal silver (colloidal means tiny particles suspended in a liquid) is that it only nukes the nasty bugs instead of killing all the good things in your body too like prescription antibiotics do.

This is a suggestion. You should look into colloidal silver on the Web.

My husband had a gnarly chest infection last year and colloidal silver was the thing that finally handled it.

Cheers,
BB

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy