Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

This is for people who have experience with Colon Cleansing?
This is a repost because i just want some more input. Has anyone done the colon cleansing? If so where did you get the products? How long does it take. Can the results really look like the pictures ...

If You Had One Wish........................
To Cure A Disease. What Disease Would It Be........................ Mine Would Be All Types Of Cancer....

What are the best natural treatments for depression?
i heard about healthy diet and exercise, also about St. John's Wort. They don't seem to be effective. Any other suggestions?...

What is your favorite method for cannabis consumption?
Also what is your favorite strain?...

Is there a cure for migrane headache?

Drugs good or bad?
just wondering is meds from the doc's good or bad for you in the long run like loratabs and other pain killers and meds for swollen joints cuz i know if you drink too much acahol you can damage ...

How many codeine pills should I take to feel high?
I was perscribed codeine a while back for something, but I saved them for when I was bored instead of for the pain. I was just curious how many pills would make me sufficiently high?
Additional ...

Improve height with calcium pills? + any other additional pills better efffect?
I am 17years old and i am still 160cm>.< i've taking calcium pills since 2 months ago. Is there any idea that if i eat other things +calcium got better effect??...

What is the best homemade sore throat remedy you've tried?

Is there any way to make me sleep well at nigt?

Does ear candling remove ear wax?

Why not marijuana?
i want to know why people dont smoke it??
Additional Details
i dont mean to sound stupid but i really want to know!...

What Herbs are good for the Menopause?
Just found out have just started the Menopause my GP asked if i wanted H.R.T but dont want to go down this road if i can avoid it.. I have acheing muscles in arms and legs and was thinking herbel ...

What is thequickest way to clean weed out of your urine?

I was wondering what can I do to cure a sinus infection naturally?
i'm currently taking organic apple cider vinager and using hydroden perioxide. Is there anything else that will work? Thank you!...

What home remedy is good for high-blood pressure?

Do we already have the resources?
solving hunger should be easy. the places that have famine are usually poor landlocked desert countrys. so how bout we bring the water to them with irragation systems much like we use on farms in ...

Could taking Vitamin A supplements improve vision?
Or, will it prevent it from becoming worse?...

Has Anyone read the book "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About" by Kevin Trudeau?
read it. what do you think?...

Whats good to do on shrums?

blmbean
Natural antibiotic ? 9 weeks pregnant with a tooth ache.?
I was wondering of a natural antibiotic i could take. i am 9 weeks pregnant and i have a terrable toothache. i know its infected and i need something but i really hate the dentists in my area(ins problem too).
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maxy
Your best temporary relief should be cloves as some other
friends suggested above.
You must see a dentist and get the required done.
At a later stage the toothache might increase, then it
would be more difficult.
Best of luck with your toothache and for your to be wonderful
baby.

Janet C
Garlic is has a natural antibiotic in it called allicin. The suggestions for the use of clove are excellent as it has natural numbing properties. Before taking garlic, I would suggest thinking this through seriously. I don't know of any cases where garlic has harmed an infant or unborn fetus, but I would check with my doctor, just to be certain. Tell them that you are interested in holistic practices and alternative medicine and that you wanted to check with the doctor before taking this. If they say it's all right for the baby, take two capsules to begin with, then one capsule four times a day afterwards, breakfast, lunch, dinner and at bedtime. Do not continue with the dosage after 10 days. You should feel some relief in three and if you feel you don't need it after 7, then quit taking them.

Best of luck, and please remember to check with your OBgyn.

lamberjd
Rating
I have heard that coconut oil (extra virgin centrifuged) has a natural antibiotic effect....it would possibly be good for the fetus too--ask a qualified practioner about it....don't know for sure but maybe this might give you an avenue to research.
Kind regards,
Judy

Charles S
Dental infections tend to cause endocarditis if not treated appropriately with an antibiotic. Please, go see a doctor

lilith
Cinnamon is a natural antibiotic.
http://www.aroma-pure.com/cinnamon.htm

Cloves will numb the pain, smash or chew (with your other teeth) a bit the put it where it hurts. <-- almost as good as Novocain.

fiestyredhead
Rating
Well if it's infected the only thing to do is to get your butt to the dentist. That's not good for the baby either. As for the pain, oralgel.

Richard F
You must protect your baby and go to the dentist and get it treated. Please don't wait. You may limit your options, if you do. There is nothing you can take that will keep the infection out of your body. Anything you take is only temporary and that is exactly what you do not need.

taxi43b1g
Rating
An infection can spread -- and yes, it can spread to your baby. Get yoru tooth taken care of. It is worth the money. Most dentists will let you do a payment plan if you talk to them about it. The longer you wait, though, the more it will end up costing you, because it will take more extensive treatment. Pregnancy tends to cause tooth decay to worsen -- I'm not sure why. For this reason, most obstetricians and midwives will encourage you to seek regular dental care while you are pregnant.

Goldista
Rating
Your best option is going to the dentist and get it treated. You're pregnant, and you need to protect your baby.

MJ
Rating
You can take a whole clove and stick it in your cheek where the tooth is or some ground clove mixed into a thinck paste with water and pack it around the tooth and it will numb the pain. You have got to get to the dentist (even in another town) though as the worse the infection the more risk there is to the baby. Good health begins in the mouth.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy