Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

How do you eliminate an upper respitory infection that is causing an earache ?
Preferably something natural....

Hangover cures?
what should i do to make my hangover go away faster? i cant drink any fluids b/c i throw them back up? please help =(...

Poison ivy relief?
I just heard white shoe polish-anyone know anything else?
And no Calimine Lotion-that stuff is a joke!!...

What are the best herbs, vitamins, etc. to boost your immune system and help your body fight off viruses?

What is the alternative?
since i've tried willpower but failed, does anyone know of a natural sweet craving suppressor?!
Additional Details
believe me i�...

Whats a good way to get rid of gas backup FAST and without medicine????

Would they let a kid buy vitamin b complex at like walmart or something?BEST AWNSER GETS 12 POINTS!?
becuase i want to take it for hair growth will they at walmart allow me to buy that if your 13
Additional Details
or a multivitamin ...

What are some good natural supplements for anxiety?
And, is St John's Wort good for anxiety?...

Apart from taking omega3, is there anything else to help reduce pain in arthritic joints?
I don't want to keep on taking pain kilers. Excercise sometimes helps, but anything for too long makes the pain worse. I eat a fairly balanced diet, if on a limited budget. I am only 53 and ...

What is the nutritional value of a house spider?
english ...

Acupuncture?
I got acupuncture in my ears week and a half ago. When do I take the pin things out? I still have them taped into my ears! Unfortunately I wasnt told as it was a rush decision! Help - what do I now? D...

How to naturally enhance breast size?
I do not want to try any type of pills . Are their any food types, special diet or exercise out there?...

What is the best to remove my fats in my belly.i taken so many dietary supplements but no effect.?

Best spritual healing books?
What are the best spritual healing books out there? If no good books what's the best way to heal ...

Can acupunture cure bipolar?

Is there a herbal remedy for M.E?
I've had M.E for 4 and a half years now. I can't do anything, even taking a shower uses every scrap of energy I have. I really need help but apart from anti-depressants, (NO WAY!) there ...

If you're not on medication, is there anything to take at home for high blood pressure?

If someone doused potentially fatal flames on you with a pot of boiling soup, what would you do?
Assuming you survived and he came to visit in the hospital......

Where can i find royal jelly?
has anybody any idea where can i find that thing??...

To whom do you report the misconduct of a physician?

*Siberian Husky Owner*
My daughter has a belly ache what should i gave her ?

miss molly
GINGER TEA = PEEL ROOT BOIL 10 MINUTES STEEP 5 MINUTES ADD HONEY IF YOU WANT

bettyboop
Do you have any idea what is causing this belly ache? Is it cause she ate too much candy, or does she have an ulcer, is it caused by stress, has she ever had this before, or is this the first time? Does she have the flu, eaten something different, been somewhere and ate some bad food?
If you don't know what is causing it, it would be better to see a dr. then ask someone on the net.

cutygrl
Rating
If you want natural. Use aloe Vera juice found in your local health food store. You will need to mix this with a fruit juice. My father always had some of this stuff in the fridge. You can also drink this once a week to keep the stomach functioning properly. Also, yogurt is good, since it has live active bacteria cultures in it. This seems to help sooth my kids tummy when it's upset. If there is diarrhea present, let her pass it. After a few hours of passing, give her the Pepto-Bismol. The reason I say this, is because you can give the child Pepto to soon and their bodies won't release the sickness. Let the child go to the bathroom a few times before giving Pepto- Bismol. Another natural thing that always works is pure 100% APPLE JUICE! It seems to go down quick, and she'll go to the bathroom, and whatever is making her sick will be passed!

~niknak~
pepto bismol for kids-that really works

askmike
rolaids...or pepto bismol

cinren13
Peppermints and sprite. Have her lie on her stomach. I don't know why it works, but it does.

stessie
7-up or applesauce a little bit at a time also Pep-to is dangerous for children it has aspirin in it and can cause rye-syndrome even if no fever peppermint is good also Good Luck

sexyredd
Rating
kroger brand pedialyte. that is what my child pediatrician told me to give my daughter because it is gold for alot of things.

hopefulmom
Rating
If she can eat a peppermint candy it should help. Or candied ginger should help (if you have any at home). Both are much better than giving her something like Pepto-Bismol that has salicylates which could cause her stomach to bleed.

Hopeful
You asked your question about 4 days ago. I certainly hope that your daughter no longer has a belly ache.

I suggest that you research answers concerning your daughter's health in advance. Sometimes, time is of the essence. When a person's health is at stake, we cannot waste time waiting for answers from web sites such as these.

DRE
APPLES WORK FOR MY KIDS... IF THEY HAVE A BELLY ACHE...ALSO 7UP OR SPRITE...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy