Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What do you think about smoking weed ?

Additional Details
i don't smoke and don't plan on it, but we had a debate on this in class today so i just want to see ...

What is the natural remedy for urinary tract infection?
what can I take to illeviate the pain and burning, a home remedy?...

I cant sleep?
not even tylenol or prescribed AMBRIEN CR could knock me out. i didnt have any caffiene or pop or large amounts of sugar that same day. whats the matter with me?...

Whats the best way to get rid of a cough?
Im throwing a party tonight and i really need to get rid of it, ive tried sweating it out but it does'nt work plz help!?...

My son has ADHD, I dont like the way prescription drugs "zombify" him, what else can I do?
Any suggestions on an alternative?
Additional Details
My son is 4 allmost 5....

Whats a cure for hearburn i can find around the house?
somone said vinigar one time does it really work?...

Do you smoke or take drugs?

Hows the best way to get rid of a headache?

Drink your own urine?
No im not taking the piss, but I have read reports where they say drinking your own urine is a great benefit to one's health, it is supposed to cure such things as, asthma, diebeties among ...

Anyone know any cures for a hangover?
i have a terrible hangover does anyone know of anything that actually works to help me feel ...

Whats a quick fix for headaches, Without taking drugs?
Drugs make me sick for some reason.
Additional Details
NOT illegal drugs, like ...

500MG Paracetomol?
How many can I take on an empty stomach, had no food this morning and I have terrible pain due to pulled muscul in my neck.

Is it safe to take 2?...

How many tylenol will get you high?

Can anyone tell me from personal experience what the best way to stop smoking is?
Gum, patches...cold turkey?...

I can't sleep!?
I think I have insomnia and I can't take any medication because I'm breastfeeding. Any suggestions?...

Is it safe to eat baking soda?
If it is then what are the benefits (if any) and consequences?...

Does smoking marijuana cause cancer?
reading through some answers posted on this site, one person noted that a couple years ago the FDA announced that marijuana smoking DOESN'T cause cancer....i don't see how this would be ...

I have horrible headache. i dont have any painkiller. what shoul i do??

Av you gave up smoking?
how did you do ...

Which vita mine do we get from sun light?

armywife4life06
Is there any medication to regulate irregular periods?
I have about 4-5 periods a year. I was just wondering if any one knew about any kind of medication or supplement I can take to regulate it?

Maggie
Rating
try askijng your BGYNE

sunita p
I am acpressure therapist. You have harmonal imbalance. so is the problem. To rectify need to talk to u. But still i can guide. Roll pencil on sides of the both wrists. U might get some pain or tingling sensation. Do this thrice a day. Avoid 1 hr. after food. It will help u drastically.
All the best
SP 9870020060

onlygroovychick
If you are old enough birth control. If not when I was younger I was given Provera. Very easy to take and while I was on it I knew exactly when i would have my cycle.

MARVIK
Test BOWEN THERAPY for your trouble. You can have some goods results.

~Lillith of Eden~
Are you very thin? being malnourished can cause your problem. I would recommend a healthy diet and a vitamin supplement.
Birth contrlo pills can also help.

SugarByte
Dropkick Murphys - Cadence to Arms (Scotland the Brave)
Even my VERY Scottish Grandfather learned to love this rendition..careful, its loud though....

Mac
BIrth control pills. I had the same problem, so I got on the pill and it worked. Then I got off the pill and back to irregular periods :(

ilovecarebears
birth control pills work best, i would go c ur OBGYN and ask them they would help u best! good luck with that.

iamtired
Rating
talk about this with your doctor. birth control pills are commonly used as hormone regulator, getting your period back on track.

Anna M
4 to 5 periods a year is very un-common even for peri-menopausal and menopausal women. What is your age?

I would suggest to see an OBGYN to get a consultation. Menstratiing women between 13 to 35 should have regular intervals of menstration lasting between 3 to 5 days each month if all health issues have been addressed.

Ask your Doctor to do a PAP.

judyblueeyes30553
Rating
Yes bith control pills . that is what they gave me.. long long ago{lol}

apple2good
Rating
Sweetie ..? I am surprised your "Gyno" has not put you on medication to regulate your cycle. already . This is every important as you get older it will be difficult on your system and maybe to conceive children. Go to and talk with them asap...good luck.

judith11center
Rating
Yes, of course. See your regular physician or gynecologist. Your periods can be regulated easily with medication

JO`NAE
I would say birth control but you should really talk with your GYN doctor about this.

jaijay15
Rating
yup....it's called birth control.

d_bo_babyg
birth control pills

redfernkitty
The pill will make your period like clockwork...if I took my pill at the exact same time every day...not only did I know the exact day it would start...but usually the approximate time (within 3 hours or so)...freaky...huh

BUT....the reason why I needed the pill to regulate my periods was because I had little or no periods. Even now, I only have 4-5 a year...this is not normal!

Have you spoke with your gyno and run tests to determine why you are not having your periods every month? You need to...and don't let him (or her) blow you off saying it is normal....I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and all my tests came back normal...yet I didn't have periods and couldn't get pregnant. (we're still trying)

Perhaps periods like that are more common than I realize...but PCOS is present in about 10% of teenagers and women and is the leading cause of infertility! I would just hate to see someone not realize that there are things they can do while they are still young and not start taking the proper medication until it's too late.

Anyway, talk to your gyno...and if you don't think he is taking it seriously enough (it could be harmless, but better safe than sorry)...then talk to someone else.

I had to go through many doctors and gynos before they started listening to me that something wasn't right!!!!! Dr's can be self-absorbed and be annoyed when patients come to their offices informed...like a patient is too stupid or something...I was treated like a hypocondriat because I would come in complaining about really minor things...rapid, unexplained weight gain, blood-sugar issues, depression, no periods (I had a dr. not even BLINK when I told him I didn't have a period for 3 years!!!!!), etc.

Ok, sorry, I got totally off the topic...haha...hope your questioned was answered somewhere in that rant...LOL

ok
I KNOW OF A GOOD SUPPLEMENT WHY TAKE MEDICINE WHEN HAS SIDE AFFECT
TAKE 2 GLA AM 2 PM
2 VITA LEA
PROTIEN SHAKE
AT WWW.SHAKLEE.NET/THEHEALTHYWAY
IT WORTH TO TRY

baberae
In health food stores find Vitex (Chaste Berry) tincture and take 25 drops a day. Keep it up, it takes 3-4 months to work. It should regulate your periods. Also minimize cramping.

UOPHXstudent
Reegulat birth contol pills help to regulate periods, talk to your OBGYN

mya
Rating
try birth control pills

jamn52501
Rating
I would sugest a visit with your gyno and tell him your troubles. Birthcontrole may not be the right answer depending in what he finds and your future fertility goals. What you describe is what I have just went through and we found out I don't ovulate, (the reason for no periods). The reasons for this could vary and vary in severity as well for example endometriosis. Such things can inhibbit your fertility and left untreated can cause permnament damage. Medications and/or simple surgical procedures (as I just had) can usually resolve these issues farily quickly and easily if caught early. ( these are very common problems a LOT of women have). But your best bet is to make a appointment ASAP. Good Luck!

Yes I Am The Gorgeous One
Rating
seasonale wont dothat...

shewhocannotbenamed
Actually if your in your teen years then your period is irregular due to body changes. If your over 18 then you might wana see a doctor .Most likely the doctor would give hormones (birth control).

jodirw28
Birth Control. A regular birth control will give you a cycle every 28 days, and if you want to get on Seasonale that will give you 4 periods a year. Get it? Seasonale, like a period for every season! But some people dont like that because they cant really tell if it didnt work and if they might be pregnant. but try regular birth control.

sandra s
your hormones are going crazy right now, you could try soy, that help to balance your hormones

TP
Rating
yeah, birth control pills are used to regulate periods

sOuL dOcToR
Rating
Homeopathy :-
Take PULSATILLA 30C thrice a day half hour before meals, since you have not given any details. This is usually the head remedy in homeopathic medicine for irregular periods. Report back with your progress after taking it for three days.
Take care and God Bless you

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy