Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What are the best sleeping tablets you have tried (Herbal!)?

Acupucture?
Anyone ever get acupuncture? Did it work? What was it for?
Additional Details
how many sessions did you have to go to?
was it ...

What is the best way to lower cholestrol without the use of western medicine?
Iv heard that cutting out meat and fatty foods alone may not be the answer as it is the body that makes our own cholestrol - is this true? Please ...

Is there any tea without caffeine?

What are natural ways to help with constipation?
no prune juice please....

Is there a way to treat a generalized anxiety disorder WITHOUT drugs?
I have suffered this for a long time. I'm going to try again to talk to a dr. but I know he'll just whip out the prescription pad. I don't want to be dependent on pills, but I have to ...

What is the best herbal medicine for diabetis?

Healing crystals/stones...?
i've searched the internet looking for imformation on healing crystals but different places i have looked seem to say completely different things about the same crystals/stones as though they ...

CARROT SQUEEZINS....What can they be used for after juicing the carrots?
Where and in what sort of container can you store carrots so they don't go limp?...

What is making my skin so soft?
For the past couple of months I have been drinking a small class of diluted unsweetened cranberry juice with a teaspoon of psyllium husk powder...My skin began to feel really soft and healthy ...

Hi, does anyone know where i can purchase Tramadol Hydrocloride painkiller tablets?
am genuinely interested , i know you can purchase them from american websites but its too risky ,i think. Even if someone wanted to sell their pescription Tramadol, i wouldbe willing to buy. Many ...

Why do i have headaches every day?
I recently fell and hit the back of my head, I wasn't knocked out or anything. every since that day I have been having headeaches every day for about three months someone please help I'm ...

Does anyone know a natural cure for someone with kidney disease on dialysis?

Why is it so many people don't believe in natural supplements?
I have had a lot of very good experiences with natural supplements. Ex: I use to have problems with digestion and I bought a product called NuZymes, which are certain combo of enzymes and I never had ...

Home remedies for constipation ?

How do I smoke weed?
I just bought an 8th gram of kush weed, but I've never tried it before. I'm a little scared. How do I smoke weed?...

My 3 year old is a magnet for bug bites (bees, mosqitos, spiders). Are there any natural & safe repellents?
I am looking for something that I can put on her day and night so don't want anything harmful as it will be covering her pretty liberally. I should note, her twin sister is always with her and ...

I NEED HELP WITH A HEADace?
ok heres the position im not at home and i dont have any meds with me whats a easy way to get rid of a headace with out leaving the place im at. Maybe like some weird pinch or something like ...

What is the best medicine for a runny nose?

How do you get rid of heartburn?
I tried the prescription the doctor gave me. Is there a another way because it isnt working all the time?...

Wish_I_Was_Thinner
Is orange juice good to take when your sick?
I have a head cold and I need to know if orange juice is better to drink instead of tea or water.

fretochose
Rating
NO!
orange juice and other citrus products are mucus formers and should never be used when you are sick

Neither should dairy products

Susan Yarrawonga
Orange juice is good for you at any time because of the vitamin C content and also the citrus bioflavonoids in it that are very good antioxidants.

Once you have actually contracted a cold orange juice will not help much. It will, however, help to improve your immune system so will get fewer colds and they will be less severe.

xocassiebabyxo
Orange Juice is supposed to help when you are sick, because it has alot of Vitamin C, which helps boost your immune system...which is also why it is supposed to help you fight off colds to begin with.

MEENA M
Off course these are rick in protien, vitamin, proteen. It help to recover by giving energy fast.

-bls
Orange juice has mold and can weaken immune system.However fresh orange juice is good but not enough when you are that sick.

MrJasonOyea
Rating
vitamin C baby yea!

angging
yup! but be sure to consult with with your doc or pharmacist to be sure. you might be taking other medications that could interact or could modify the action of the drugs you are using when you drink orange juice or tea. but if your not taking any meds.. sure! it contains lots of vitamin C that builds up your resistance. :)

starblu
sure you get more nutrition from OJ than regular tea or water but you can have those also.

CCHOT2U
Rating
YES , vitamin c is actually very good for a cold.

Ravin
Rating
drinking water is excellent but a few glasses of OJ will give your a boost of Vitamin C and help your immune system out.

gingerRN
You need to drink both water and orange juice. The orange juice has vitamin C which helps with the cold. The water keeps everything in your chest loose so that you can cough easier and clear your lungs to prevent a worse infection rather than just a cold.
Good luck, hope you feel better soon.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy