Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What happens to a person who STOPS smoking Marijuana cold turkey? Will there be a horrible withdrawl effect?

What are some natural medicines for colon cleansing?

Good home remedies for a coldsore?
I have had them all my life (around my mouth), i currently use tea tree oil but it make my surrounding skin sore? Help!!
Additional Details

What else can I do to relieve my son's ear infection?
My 10 month old is on antibiotics for an ear infection. He has been on medicine for 5 days and has 5 days left. Although he no longer has a fever, he is still rubs his ears and cries. It seems as ...

What does flax oil taste like?

Is it bad for you to eat bogies?

How can I get rid of my gastritis?
My doctor explained that my stomach produces excessive acid. I also experience too much gas leading to bloating. Does any one know how this condition can be cured. Medications taken so far are not ...

What is the best and effective healing for atrities and/or joint swelling?
Effective healing for joint swelling of and old woman aging 65 above....

What is a natural remedy for depression besides St Johns Wort?
also something that will not worsen hypertension?...

Kindly suggest the advantages of meditation and which is the way to meditate.?

Is there a way I can take my essential oils with me on the plane knowing that liquids aren't allowed on board?
I don't want to keep them in my luggage because exposing them to the scanner will probably make make them lose their therapeutic properties... sigh sigh ...

How do i pass my drug test?
Ok if your gonna give me one of those "dont do drugs" or "i hope you fail it for smoking" type answers.....JUST DONT!!

so walmart called me today and i have an ...

A natural or OTC substitute for Valium?
I have Valium 10 mg. and it works fine but would rather use something from my Health Food Store. Any ideas?...

What are some good ways to increase high?
im just wondering of some good ways to increase the marijuana high, besides smoking a cigarrette.

please give me some ideas

either answer the question or **** off!!!
A...

What kind of herbs (legal) can sometimes give you a euphoric feeling?
Or at least make you happy?...

I found a large blue gel cap in my home labeled something like s&c vol (or wz?) 32. in my son's room?
there also seems to be some other letters on the capsule, but i cannot make them out. it's a squishy capsule... it looks like it may be a vitamin, but the letters make it look like some sort of ...

Are there any home made remedies to migranes?

Any remedies for migraine headaches?
my migraines are caused by ...

What is the Best cure for migraines?

Is prescription medicine necessary to treat a UTI?
I just recently found out that I am prone to UTI's (Urinary Track Infections). I have read that anti-biotics help reduce this, but I have also read that drinking lots of cranberry juice and ...

Is it safe to take mineral oil on a daily basis as a laxative?
How safe is it if it is derived from petroleum? Is it toxic to the body?

casa2
Rating
No, it will drain your oil soluable vitamins, ie., E and A.
Eat more fiber ie, an apple a day.

scotgirl55
nothing is ever good for the body if taken daily as a laxative...

the body difgestive muscles inside would rapidly slacken with the amount of laxative effects and you would end up with a lot of pain/wind and some "accidents"

its best to only take a laxative every now and then, but never daily, that way your body is not used to the medication

Julie K
I think you need to check with a doctor before continuing the mineral oil it may cause serious Health problems

rareed321
I don't think any laxative is safe for everyday use. They're only made for occassional use.

PINK R
Laxatives everyday causes dehydration and from dehydration u can die, i had this experience before with over using laxatives has a weigth loss method the only thing that the laxatives got me is a visit to the emergency room, u migth want to try other safer methods, and do some more research before u put anything in ur body.

sivracious
if you wanna die

justwondering
No - it blocks absorption of the nutrients. Better to drink more water and eat more fruits and veggies.

Violet Pearl
Rating
No, it's not safe to take any type of laxative on a daily basis. Just drink more water and take more fiber-- psyllium mixed in a glass of water is the best.

Tamer
Rating
i dont think so but you might want to get laxative

fantasia
Rating
my son took it for a couple of years for softer bowel movements when he was little,so it must be safe.thats what the baby dr. told me to give him

sylviaernst
I would not want it in my body.
Maybe it is not toxic (depends on what product you are taking, petroleum means a lot of different things). But if it is "inert" that's not much better. I would be afraid it clogs the system. The problem is that it can not be metabolized by the body. So the body does not have an easy way to remove it.

Instead of such a laxative eat fibers. Enrich your food with veggies, fruit and real whole grain bread and cereal and rice etc. Or - if this is not enough - Metamucil is excellent.

Petroleum products do not belong inside the body

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy