Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Do warm salty liquids help a sore throat?

Snorting xanax?
can you die from that?
Additional Details
I DONT DO THIS. A FRIEND OF MINE DOES....

My doctor has said i am iron deficient?
what does it mean and how can i get it all up....

What's the worst thing about running out of weed?
i hate when it happens cause i can't get ...

What is the best thing for migraines?
I suffer with constant migraines ever since i have been little can someoner help?...

What do you do with heroin?
Do you shoot it or what? And what's shooting?...

Why is marijuana illegal, When all the research I've done indicates that it's healthy more then anything else?

What is acetaminophen?

Why do I feel HIGH?
I took some Sudafed and now I feel gorgy and high? Is there something in it that causes this side effect?...

How long does cocain stay in the urine?
I work out 3 times a day, and dont have much body fat, and never really use it. But did 1 line almost 3 days ago, will it be detected?...

Why is it bad drinking orange juice on an empty stomach, or is it just a myth?

Any home remedies for colds and flu?
I'm stuck at home with no med's feeling like s**t! Any suggestions that can come out the kitchen?...

Pros and cons of being an organ donor?
and when i got my license, they didnt ask me so can i just sign the back of my license or do i have to go there or how is it done?...

Natural Laxative?
I need to get rid of all the food in my body within 12 hours, any naturals foods that will make it go faster?
Additional Details
let ...

What is the best way to cure constipation without the use of medicine?

Long term effects of Ecstasy?
Hello i take ecstasy about once a month posibally twice a month if im going nuts what do you think the long term effects are of this?...

Homemade laxative?
i dont care if there bad for you i dont wanna hear a speech just tell me the ingredients. if possible name a few thx.
ps. i ate something i regret so i need it out of my ...

Does pain exist or is it down to mind over matter?
I recently fell while skateboarding and it hurt like hell. A few weeks after i had a similar fall but did not feel ANY PAIN WHATSOEVER. Was I so focussed on my trick that I forgot pain existed, or ...

Should i become a vagitarian?

I've got 'the trots'!..Whats a good natural remedy?

anonymous
Is it safe to eat baking soda?
If it is then what are the benefits (if any) and consequences?

wats up
Rating
yes

leena
you have to dissolve it in water first. it says on the package.

john b
I put baking soda in a lot of my foods.

FeatherHead
Rating
My mom used to give it to me mixed with warm water to make me vomit.

JACK
Don't do it. Listen to Melissa B

golfer0197
yes but it propably tastes better to eat sidewalk chalk

redranger
always eat it by the box

AnGeL
Rating
I was over at a dinner party and I was looking for salt, and I saw a shaker that looked to me (and also tasted) the same as salt. And since I'm a salt lover, I had tons of it on my food lol ... as I was eating, the host pointed out to me that I've been eating Baking Soda the entire time. I freaked out for a while (and was abnormally embarrassed lol) ... but nothing happened to me ... I was just fine! You'll be fine too [that's if you ate it like me lol]

Maria Gallercia
When I am constipated or have interjestion, I drink water entrenched with baking soda but you have to be prepared to attend to the bathroom. There are many benefits to drinking water entrenched with baking soda, but mind you it's very nasty.

Nat~Wolff~LUVER!!
Ya no wat, i never really put any thought on that!

dancingfool229
Rating
I don't think it is good to eat . Sometimes i mix it with water for gas pressure.

answers4questions
baking soda is in a lot of meals and baking products and is fine to eat. Also used by dissolving in water to help a lot of things. As well to brush teeth. so yeah it's prefectly ok in moderation i would say. i mean you don't wanna make a diet outta it.

hjbergel
Rating
Yes it's safe as for the benefits it will help calm a upset stomach.

browneyedonna
Rating
well depends on the amount you are going to eat, I have taken some for Heartburn, and I also use it every other day to brush me teeth, it makes them whiter and takes off the coffee and tea stain's........ what did you want to use it for? It can also be use in the fridge or freezer to help keep it fresh and to absorb odor's. Although on the side of the box it states that it should not be used for an antacid........

S a r a h
no idk

garden_anne
Rating
Why would you want to eat baking soda? In small doses, it probably is not toxic, but I wouldn't try it.

mjorod
Rating
WHY would you eat it? People cook with it or use small amounts to brush with. IT AMAZES ME HOW MANY STUPID PEOPLE ARE STILL ALIVE!

On the upside
Yes it is safe to eat baking soda. It is in many of the foods that we eat.

Jessica V
Don't they put that in the cake?So i guess you can eat it, maybe not too much....

lyn
ONLY WHEN IT'S USED TO COOK WITH. OR BRUSH YOU TEETH.

x x
Rating
i would think so they cook with it.. thats why its called baking soda

kowalley
i know you can brush your teeth with it...probably you can accidently swallow a small quantity but don't over do it...the same stuff is used to put out fires!

Cairo Prose
Sure. Some people actually use it in baking. It's what makes the cookies rise in the oven. I don't think there are any detrimental effects, as long as you don't shovel it in straight up by the mouthful. Bon apetit.

annjilena
YES I USE FOR HEART BURN

yadda yadda yadda
ABSOLUTELY NOT!! MY FRIENDS MOTHER IN LAW ATE IT FOR YEARS AND SWORE IT WAS GOOD TO EAT......THEY HAVE NOW FOUND THAT SHE HAS A LARGE HOLE IN HER STOMACH AND IT CAN NOT BE HEALED AND SHE WILL LIKELY DIE FROM THIS.....DO NOT EAT IT!! CANFIRM WIHT YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU STILL ARE THINKING OF EATING THE STUFF AND I AM SURE HE/SHE WILL TELL YOU NOT TO EAT IT!!!!

Bored Enough To Be Here
I'm not sure, but I advise you not to chase it with vinegar.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy