Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Any non-pill forms of sleeping aids?
Like a food or an activity that can make you drowsy quicker....

What are some good protein shakes for girls to take to lose weight? after working out?
i have been working out. i want to get toned. and lose alil weight in the process. i am average. 5ft tall and weight 125....

How to pass a hair test?

Would you lie and take a religious exemption to having your kids vaccinated if it was not your religion?
I mean if you were philosophically or scientifically against vaccines but a philosophical exemption was not available would you take the religious exemption and lie to protect your children from your ...

What';s a good cure for ear infections? i think my ear is getting infected, it really hurts a bunch....=(?

Apple Cider Vineger?
Where can i get Apple cider vineger and what is it called in Indian/hindi language. What is its use for ...

Can a glass of orange juice an hour cure a cold that is starting?

I just found a pill in my kids room and want to know what it is. It is white round and has # 5161 on it?

What is the name of the thing that is used to grind medicines?
i know it has two parts. the cup that holds what you are grinding and the thing you actually grind it with....

Easy way to Detox?
what is the easiest way to Detox your body so you can pass a drug test when your broke?...

Who invented Campho Phenique?
We are told it was Dr. Lindsay of Elmore City, Oklahoma. Is this a fact?...

How to cure STD?

Does anyone know of a good way to stop smoking.?

Have chronic headaches for many years now .what to do for it.naturally?
Thank You
Additional Details
I have heard of prana,The life energy.what is that you say? a chant?...

Athrites?????????
sorry bout speling. my dad is 58 spent from 1965 to 1979 in the army. wen he left he worked, hes worked all his life, but hes now got atheritus in his right arm, and a trap nerve in his shoulder. he ...

Steroids my Cure?
I am 22 and low on testostrene according to a couple of blood tests done over this year. I hate being told i am very skinny like a girl...
Are there natural ways to increase testosterone level ...

What's the best way of getting rid of the flu, without anthibiotics?
I'm tired of taking all those drugs, which are supposed to cure me, but also are very heavy to digest and damage the stomach. Are there other remedies? HELP!
Additional Details

Anyone doing colon cleansing right now ?.....?
I started Colonix cleaninsing treatment today in the morning and already had to go to the bathroom once. So far nothing extraoridinary is happening, its supposed to cleanse you from parasites as ...

What color is ear wax?
does ear candleing ...

Is there anything on the market that helps to build a persons immune system?
I know it is mostly all the stress that I have but I am hoping for a healthy product. Thank you!...

georged1990
Is it safe to drink two different types of tea a day?
theyre both natural teas

sandn
Rating
Is it safe to eat two different types of food a day? Of course.

tara b
tea is good for you. drink as much as ya want.

estimator01
Rating
Interesting question, the answer is obviously yes, unless you know something that you aren't sharing.

prisca
hello, all teas are good for you. Drink all you like. priscilla

Robert P
Rating
YES!! i drink GREEN, BLACK and OOLONG tea everyday..

Janet C
Rating
Of course. It isn't a problem unless you are drinking medicinal teas, then I would check to see if there are any contraindications on the labels of the teas. Usually they will tell you if there are. Remember, just because they're herbal, it doesn't mean that they can't be dangerous under the right conditions. It is wise to have asked this question. It tells me that you have some reservations and I would suggest that maybe you listen to your own intuition here if they are medicinal herbs like goldenseal and yarrow.

I'd be interested to know if they are medicinal teas. Thanks for asking the question and I hope this answers it.

Common Sense
Rating
One, Two, Three, Four....
However many you want...

glimlach
Rating
Yes. Natural Tea is good for you. You can drink as much as you want.

rottie_mama1969
Yes it is safe :)

Mental--Man
Rating
No. Drinking two types of tea in any 24 hour period could cause someone to ask stupid questions and not be considerate enough to give a best answer to people that are obviously trying to be helpful to an freaking moron.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy