Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Which is the best medicine for constipation?

What are some natural ways to increase my energy level?
Exercise and getting enough sleep are the obvious answers.. but what are some other ways to increase my overall energy level - naturally....

I have nits have you heard of treatmant useing tee tree oil?
nitts and teatree ...

Help i have a bad cold?
What can i take, my head is pounding, nose blocked, and body aching....

How can I get my husband breast to grow?
My husband wants to make his breast grow so he can wear a bra....

Anyone know of any natural remedys?
For High Blood Pressure?...

Why is it that little kids get shots in their behind and while adults dont?

Is your Granny smoking Cannabis?
I saw some old lady on the news saying it is great for aches and pains.My nan smokes it.i just hope she dosent get on to cocaine and ...

Being away from home...?
Hi,
Suffer from crazy "can't bear to leave home" syndrome. Have been told that I have high emotional sensitivity [any more info on that would be great aswell. Any remedies? Have ...

Where can I get a life?
???...

What is your anti-drug?
Mine is love, but I can use a little ecstasy to get my freak on....

Can depression make your body hurt all over?
i just feel like crap all the time i hurt mostly in the mornnings when i wake up....

Has anyone else tried these new legal and safe party pills? Just how safe are they really?
I tried some of the new London Underground pills such as XXX and Devils, Smileys, Jax, Bolts, and all the rest. The XXX are the strongest pills I have ever taken and were very effective and long ...

Can anybody tell me how to cure anxiety with the help of home remedies?
Please make sure that it is a HOME remedy. If I use urs the whole 10 pts r urs!!!...

Fake tan V Sun beds!?
Hi,
Getting married on 2nd week of sept. I don't know weather to go to sun beds 6 times or application tan by salon?
The applacation tan in this salon has less chemicals and I know the ...

Is cod liver oil really good for bad joints?
i have a bad knee and i am looking for a great ...

What good releive for a severe sprained ankle?

Does any one know how to get rid of a cold quickly...I am miserable?

Is it better to smoke weed with or without tobacco?

Depressed..do i have to take medication?
Been diagnosed with depression but dont really want to take the meds..can anyone reccomend any herbal or alternative ways to help with this..thanks
Additional Details

Ginny Jin
Is it safe to allow someone to stand on your back?
I'm asking this in the context of massage therapy and tension relief. If not, what are the best methods for someone who can't afford to see a sports therapist or pysiotherapist.
Additional Details
Sorry should that be physiotherapist. I can never spell words like that correctly. x

Doobie B
Rating
I walk on people's backs all the time

lourdes r
it is not adviseable to let someone stand on your back particularly if he/she is heavy in weight. it might cause for your spinal column to break and it will be a serious condition if it happens

Derek S
Rating
Just depends on the person i don't let anybody walk on my back because i got hurt doing that one day

But it seems to help alot of ppl too

Dan H
I've been walking on my wife's back, for years. But, it is important to find out if there are any underlying problems that cause the "need" to have somebody walk on the back. If it is a slipped disc, or other physical issue, it is very possible that walking or standing on the back may make the problem worse.

Nothing beats a professional diagnosis.

Use caution, but if having somebody step on the back seems to relieve pain then carry on.

shameless2youbaby
Rating
yes it is honey:{ btw i love it

Apollo
Well your back wasn't for people to walk on, so I would say no don't do it, you should keep fit by swimming, or weight lifting, light weight or the likes, but you can easily get a cracked rib with this method.

infoman6617
really depend on how much weight they are poping bones back in place is fine but really it should be done by a ciro

Ian H
I don't think the idea of someone walking on my back would be on my list of things to recieve for relaxation.

I'm a sports massage therapist and I certainly would not walk on ANY of my clients backs. ever.

You average back massage will cost you about £25 and if you realy want you should buy a book on it, and give it to your partner to teach him/her how it's done.

jacs
Rating
have ordinary massage it may help no never let any one stand on yr back

The Professor
Just be careful and you should be fine. And also SkepDoc should stick to something he actually knows something about. After he spends 4 years in chriropractic or osteopathic college then I would listen to him.

W Tam SP
Hi yes if u support them Hugs

inder
Praanaayaama and yogic exercises.
Follow Astha channel at 5 a.m.OR
7.30 p.m.

darcy.frederick
Rating
yea it is safe. one time my mom had to step on my back to stap it back into place. i didn't hurt abit because there was a loud stapping sound. but after that my back was fine.

She It I do
Rating
Yes if they are of the proper weight and know how to stand naked foot on your back
.. .. ..
If not stay away form them the pounds per square inch of weight can be quite bearing on a critical part of the back
.. .. .. ..
Which has the life line of communication being carried along a flexible bone tube
.. .. ..

Nikita
Rating
Perfectly safe as long as you are not extremely heavy.

Champagne 3 suspended again !
Perfectly safe. Ive been walking over my boyfriends back in stilletto's for years....

mishnbong
Rating
When my daughter was younger i used to hold her hands while she walked on my dads back (he had really bad backache) 20 mins later he said his back felter better. I have seen adults walk on other adults backs but they are supported.

SkepDoc 2.0
Generally it is safe, and this is a long standing type of massage
Use common sense, a 400 lb person shouldn't be walking on a 100 lb persons back. The danger of this is not to the spine however, it is very strong, the danger is to the internal organs or the ribs.

Contrary to popular belief, and nonsense promoted by chiropractors and osteopaths, it is physically impossible to put someones spine either out of, or into alignment by manipulating the back. The forces needed are much greater than humans can produce on their own.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy