Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

I have cronic constipation have tried everything but nothing seems to work?
plzzzz ...

How do I stay awake?
Are there any non habbit forming stimulants out there that work?...

What are the remedies for joint pains?
The problems arise whenever I have undergone circuit training
in the football field. Can anyone suggest a solution?...

Natural mosquito repellants?

Natural remedies for...........?
Hello!!
My sister is in need of some help. She struggles with constipation on a regular basis, and is wondering if there are any natural remedies out there she can use.

Although I ...

I have read that taking fish oils is very god for you, but what and which fish oils are these?

Additional Details
Sorry, I mean good and not god!...

Whats the best thing for a horrible sun-burn?
what do i use to ease the ...

Any good remedies for fighting off a cold?

Natural pain relief for a headache.........?
any alternitives to pain killers?...

How effective is st.john's wort? i have heard it loses it's potency after a while.?
also what is the best way to take it?...

Why cant we not open our eyes when we sneeze?

What happens to your body when you quit eating meat and meat products?
i am taking steps to be healthier, opting for the lacto ovo vegetarian lifestife, until I can cut out milk, eggs and butter as well.
Additional Details

Should all naturally occurring drugs be legalised?
Are the general public not far more enlightened than a government who are in the pockets of the alcohol and synthetic drugs manufacturers?
Prohibition era in America?-amount of alcoholics-...

Cannabis for medicinal purposes?
What are your thoughts on whether cannabis should be used for medicinal purposes? Why? Possibility of addiction etc...

If you have taken cannabis for medicinal purposes, was it helpful or ...

Why do you think doctors are biased against alternative medicine?

What is a good laxitive?

Please give me a natural remedy for the itchiness caused by mosquitoes?
my 6 years old was bitten so many times on his body that he is scratching like mad and making it bleed. They dont have such a thing as calamine lotion as i live out in the sticks so to speak. Could ...

What are some natural laxatives?

Tell me the meaning of the word.......?
Tell me the meaning of the word psychoneuroimunology and win 10 points!...

Broken Toe...?
I stumped my "baby" toe,last night on a chair. I did ice it all evening. A nurse friend says it's broke & I need to tape it to the next toe. Or it will not heal but continue to ...

bacdoricky
Is it legal to fill the same prescription from two different physicians?

twowords
Rating
No, it's not legal. Not sure how you'd pull it off, either, since the pharmacy. keeps the Rx you give them.

Faith
Rating
hand them both to the same pharmacist at the same time and see what he does.

sounds like you may be physician shopping.

are these prescriptions for antibiotics or blood pressure medicine or for a drug with street value?

Kutekymmee
it depends -

if the two doctors did not know about each other, it could be. especially if the prescription is for a controlled substance like pain killers.

mnvikes
Rating
depends... if youre actively out seeing different doctors to get something addictive like pain pills, then yes it is its called "doctor shopping." if you have a couple refills left on something and get a new script from a different doctor or you didnt realize the 2 docs gave you the same script then youre fine

and if youre doctor shopping pharmacists arent stupid, some are too lazy to report it but theyre not stupid. you can try the "go to different pharmacies and pay cash" thing so your insurance company but that's what everybody whos addicted to something does so a red flag comes up in my head anytime somebody is coming in constantly, wanting to pay cash and all they get are narcotics

wc_bot048
Rating
not legal no... but many people do it with narcotics.

Diamond in the Rough
Not illegal......just inappropriate

M S
Yes

Retired
Depends where your at and what the drugs are. Class 1 drugs are going to get you introduced to a cell mate regardless of where your at. (US) Others types of drugs will vary by state. Go ahead and see if it ends up with you being a bride at a jail house wedding.

Chuck & Christy N
Rating
yes and you can get into deep sh!t

?
no no no no

golden rider
Rating
Not unless you are planning to sell them. That's illegal.

the_show_stopper1998
Well you got 2 Prescriptions so it is not but it is not ethical. Plus you probably are a Addict. Get help.

kinacl
I'm a nurse. No I think you know the answer to that.

Nazeeh Akari
Why not, if you change doctors, and the new one give same prescription!

mna
go to two different pharmacys and pay at least one with cash.

President of Bamma Fan Club
Rating
Prez say this doesnt sound too legal. Prez say insurance will catch you if you go through insurance. Prez say cops catch you. Prez say you be careful. Prez say all systems connect and will see you already have prescription. Prez say doctors talk to each other through charts. Prez say don't try it. Prez say not a good idea. Prez better know.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, April 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy