Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What are alternative to cholesterol reduction drugs?

Do you think that people who are drinking large amounts of water all day may be causing future renal .........
problems due to overtaxing the kidneys?...

What herbs are good for digestion?

Poison Ivy relief??
I have poison Ivy everywhere!! calamine lotion takes away the itch but seems to make it spread, what should I do? I'm all ...

Tried and True? Whats the best thing to use to clean your system of toxins and drugs?
I want to clean up. I've been told to use ruebarb and golden seal....

Will a drop of bleach work on the drug test?
does that really work cuzi dont believe in those epensive *** detox that did me no good....

Could it be possible that most, including major diseases, can be healed using common sense remedies?
Such as exercising, reducing stress, eating fruits and vegetables, reducing fat and cholesterol. And such...
Additional Details
I ...

Why is it that people believe that they need to drink so much water? Why do they believe it will eliminate...
"toxins" from the body? If you believe this can you please tell me according to medical physiology how and why this is? Wouldn't all this water possibly be not so good?...

What are natural ways to relieve migraines and chronic daily headaches?
I don't really want to take meds for headaches, because I already take a bunch for other stuff and I hate pills. i want to take something by tea form preferrably. What is good for that?
A...

Since birth my 17 month old has had painful gas, bloating and constipation. Need remedies.?
I have tried lactose free milk. Currently taking stool softener. She turns and twists in her sleep with pain and crys out. Has explosive farts. Picky eater and doesn't digest olives, corn, etc....

What naturally helps with headaches?
I have been having very light headaches lately...nothing serious, their more just a pain in the neck (no pun intended lol). What are some foods that can help naturally to reduce headaches? Any useful ...

Do anyone know what oil of clove is?
wgat are the side effects what does it do?...

What do u think of pot?
i dont think its good for u but i dont think its horrible...just a plant...i wonder where people get the seeds to grow it??????????????lol...w/e
Additional Details

How long does Cocaine stay in your system?

How can I control my gyrating hips when I hear "Music"?
unstoppablel...
"she drives me crazy woo hoo"...
everywhere I go....
IM hhaving trou ble typing......

Does dark chocolate make you live longer?

What is melatonin? Is it legal? What does it do? Is it harmful? Where can I get it? How much does it cost

Can you please tell me sore throat remedies?

Pot...smoke it?
Pro's and Con's thereof if you would please....

Hi, I've been experiencing "Migraine Headaches" for quite some time. Is there any ayurvedic remedy for it...??
I have tried out some painkillers, but that havn't helped much. These headaches are quite frequent nowadays....

anthony m
I need to know a way to completely clean my urine of opiates?

aquagurl
drinking tons and tons of water usually flushes out your system

IMHO
Rating
just tell them you like poppy seeds!

SDTerp
Rating
Don't use opiates (or eat poppy seeds).

Aside from that, you can get an at home test (or two, or three) to see if you're already clean. If not, try some of the same-day cleansers. If you self test and you're positive, try some of these remedies (Crisis Capsules or Duz'z It body cleanser, etc.) then test again to see if it really works for you. If it does, use the same remedy the day of your actual test.

trysssa999
Rating
don't use opiates, simple as that.

G
opiates leave your body quickly as long as you arent morbidly obese. just don't do anything for a week and you should be ok.

The Doctor of Stuff
Rating
one thing you could try. shite and fall back in it. that is the only thing that you can be sure of. opiate based medications can remain in your system for weeks. if you don't have a prescription you are pretty much screwed

thejaundiced_eye
Its called XXXtra Clean. Google it. Hope you have enough time before the pee test. Oh, but if they test your hair you are screwed. Even your pubies will rat you out.

·
Simple... Don't use them.
Or sneaklily use the urine of some friend (if you still have them).

justmedrt
Rating
Don't do them in the first place........time will cleanse your system!

bruce_eel
Rating
I think i might have answered a question for you earlier...

But dude the only thing you can do is drink a lot of water. There are some pills and drinks you can take to mask your urine but I think drug tests can detect those as well. Another popular trick is to drink vinegar, which makes your urine too acidic to test. I would just drink a lot of water (and don't do any more drugs) if you have 3 days.

freshlybakedj
Rating
Those "miracle detox shakes" are very unreliable. I hope this is not for a court or anything. If by "opiates" you mean Tyenol 3, then I would explain it. Otherwise you need to stop my friend.

aaaspademan
Rating
cranberry juice

daisyjzmum
Rating
quit using opiates

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy