Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Im 13 and 4' 10''.I really need to grow. Anybody know where I can get grow juice?
One of my friends took this chinese herb grow juice and she grew 4 inches. anybody know where I can get some?...

What is a good natural remedy for knee pain please?

What can I take to stop alcoholic craving?

What's the best home remedy for a cold?
I am allergic to almost all OTC meds. Diabetic. Need a remedy for chest congestion, stuffy nose, sneezy. Please no soups....

Is it safe to put salt in your eyes?
A friend of mine suggested putting salt in my eye to medicate pink eye as it kills bacteria that can't handle the sodium. Is this true?
Additional Details

I'm tired of being sick all the time...?
Besides washing my hands a ton, what is the best way to prevent/treat a cold?...

Instead of trying chemo I am going to try some Alternative Medicine. What do you think I shoud try?
Bottom line is I have very aggressive cancer (pancreatic) and the doctor said it might spread (metasti- something or other). Well I have faith in natural remedies and I don't want to try chemo ...

What is the best way for quiting a habit?
what would be some good ways to leave some bad habites like smoking, ms, etc...........if you can give your ideas dear bro and sis.......

What can i use for a natural antibotic?i think my tooth has a infection.?

Is there a natural remedy for UTI's?
I have a uti again and I dont have insurance. I wanted to know if there was a natural remedy besides cranberry juice(which by the way doesnt do much)....

What is the best way to get high naturally (and legally)???

What's the quickest way to get rid of a headache?

Period cramps?
anyone know any advice to give for period cramps
anyything i can do at school?

~medicine
~prescriptions
~techniques
~...

What do I need to drink to prevent me from sleeping?

I get bad chest pains when i sleep they are right in the middle of my breast?
they always happen at least 2 times a week i been to the hosptial but they couldn't find anything wrong with ...

How do you cure nail fungus?
Don't want to pop pills (with other side effects). Heard of soaking in Apple cider Vinegar. Or, soaking in fresh Pineapple juice, or using raw garlic on the nail. etc. Has any of you actually ...

Homemade natural colon cleanser recipe?
Anyone have a homemade natural colon cleanser recipe?...

Whats the best way to get all the toxins?
out of your body?

AND is milk thistle really good?
how bout Immunocal?
Additional Details
PLEASE=someone
do any ...

What is the MOST SALTIEST NATURAL FOOD OF ALL TIME?
WITHOUT ADDING SALT, WHAT IS THE MOST SALTIEST FOOD, NATURALLY...

What is the thing called when you smell it when you are unconcious?
the thing that they break up and make you smell it to wake up when you pass ...

Corso Lover!
I need some kind of over the counter medication for energy?
i have NO energy what so ever! I have two children, one is 3 years and the other is 5 months old. I feel drained and like i am close to death! Is there any kind of over the counter safe medication that will give me the energy i need to get through the day with my kids. i have tried energy drinks and that makes is worse. I drink them and feel fine for about an hour then i crash big time. I want something that will last all day

ckngbbbls
two little ones and no energy sounds about right.LOL Seriously, make sure that you are getting a nap during the day if you can and take a good multi vitamin. Eat decent meals, low on fats( an energy drainer) and high in fruit and veggies. With a fairly new baby and the 3 year old, tired is sort of the way it is right now. The energy drinks are expensive and just caffeine anyway. If they worked at all I would try a nice cup of coffee in the morning with your breakfast and then in about 2-3 hours another, maybe one after a nap or rest time.That way you space out the caffeine and your energy should not just drop. Also, none later to make sure you sleep at night as much as you can. Just as a side note, if you are depressed, it will cause the same thing and you might keep that in mind for another doctor visit. Also, take a B complex supplement to help with energy and depression. your adrenal glands could be maxed out from stress and childbirth, etc. It can't hurt anyway. B complex can be taken along with the daily vitamin but take with food, it will aid absorption. Good luck and squeeze those babies for me!

Dominic M
5 hour energy shots. These things only have as much caffeine as a cup of coffee but the vitamins and supplements keep you going for 5 hours with a caffeine crash.

patchouli4279
There's not much that actually helps besides rest, a good diet and exercise.
All of those drinks and pills are nothing but caffeine and sugar.

Try a vitamin drink like a V8. Get nutritional health and the energy will come naturally.

shawty
vitamin b or go to the gas station and get you a drink that is called a rockstar get the orange one it is great and it is full of vitamins!

Susan Yarrawonga
Rating
A women's energy multivitamin every day might help. They contain extra B vitamins for energy and are specifically designed for women.

Ben Wa
Rating
You could have low blood sugar.......

Bret C
Rating
try proplus =)

kkumk
Rating
I dont know if it would work for you, but i thave take algae supplements. More energy was an extra, as i started it to get better nutrition. I have taken spirulina and some others. Right now, i am taking a combo that has 4 algaes together- algae Nutrio.

howlegh
Rating
Many doctors would prescribe B-12 injections in this situation. Now, you can buy B-12 readily enough. However, buy a product that is taken sublingually.

Also, buy a quality brand. NutritionalTree.com does not sell products but does review brands--I would start here: http://www.nutritionaltree.com/reviews/vitamins/vitamin-b-12/default.aspx

sunmoonandstars14
anything with b vitamins will give you a nice lift. emergen-c packet mixed in water or juice works well, and is convenient. theres no "quick fix" though, try and watch your diet, avoid excess caffeine and sugar, as well as junk food. there could be an underlying medical condition (thyroid problem, anemia, etc), so maybe a blood test would rule that in or out. i was recently diagnosed as anemic, and was always tired. im just starting to feel a bit better. as far as the little ones, maybe finding someone to take them for even an hour or so a day, so you can have time to yourself? best of luck.

Zambiti
Rating
You may need to consider the underlying issue. It could be that you are suffering from adrenal fatigue or hypothyroid. Here is a website to check symptoms:
http://www.drrind.com/scorecardmatrix.asp
If adrenal then Adrenal Cortex Extract will make a large difference.

You could also be low of B vitamins, they are very relative to your energy levels. Try a B 100 complex 2 x a day (not too close to bedtime though) and that should make a noticable difference.

It may also be more what you need to cut out of your diet then what you need to add. If you are using caffiene and sugars regularly, cut them out. Many people think they give them energy, but in reality they deplete your energy long term. You get a boost and a crash. Then, people think they NEED the caffeine and sugar when they crash and continue the cycle. It will take several days to straighten it back out.

Also, if you are doing a high carb breakfast - or no breakfast - that is an issue you need to address. The body needs fuel to have energy. Complex carbs with lots of fiber, and added protein are the best way to start your day and give yourself an energy reserve that will last. Never start the day without food. Would you take the car out on the street withouth gas? Avoid refined sugars at breakfast, natural sugars are best - honey, molasses, turbinado - all of those will give you nutrients that help your body run. Stevia is the best sugar alternative.

DO NOT substitute artificial sweeteners for refined sugar, they are worse for your body and energy levels. Watch labels of your foods and don't let them anywhere near. Also, cut out all high fructose corn syrup too. It is a Enemy of the Body #1/.

oldtimekid2
Yeah, taking a nap or an energy/caffeine drink are a nice idea, but with 2 little kids, a nap is out of the question most days and energy/caffeine drinks will just give you too much energy, then make you crash in a few hours... not to mention how bad that is for your body on a daily basis.
There are several natural alternatives that safely give you more energy and are very beneficial overall. The most popular energy boosters are B-12, Royal Jelly (and other bee-based products), L-Carnitine, Ribose, Ginseng, Guarana and Green Tea (both are natural sources of caffeine).

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy