Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone know a good way to quit smoking?
i'm 26 & its been 8 years since i started smoking....

I need a home remedy for not being able to sleep and ansiety?

Does any1 find the Pepto - Bismol Jingle ADDICTING?
I sing it all the time when I am bored. I sing it in the schoolyard with my friends and ppl think we are cazy....

Whats a natural way to get rid of a cold?
something to do with herbs maybe...?...

How soon after taking aspirin is it safe to drink alcohol?

Is there any substitutes for Sleep ?
Such as instead of sleeping you take a shot and it makes it be as if you had slept....

Can I cure a sinus infection without antibiotics?

What are some alternatives to chemical anti-depressants?

Natural remedy acid reflux heartburn?
hi,can anyone tell me if they have ever downloaded,this bob barton,acid reflux remedy report,its supposed to be a doctors natural way to get rid of heartburn acid etc,cost around 17 pound (34 dollars)...

I have a hangover...Cure me?

Additional Details
....It is quite a big hangover!...

Any one have a natural cure for sore throat?

Can someone recommend a natural sleep aid.?

What are the best natural remidies to cure asthma?

I smoked weed for the 1st time the other day.. is there a safe n fast way for me to flush the drugs out?
Yeah ok I know that ur not suppost to do drugs..

But I smoked weed for the 1st time the other day..

And now I am looking for a job.. So this means drug testing

So is ...

Magic Mushrooms?
Is it true that if you take magic mushrooms you can "see music and hear colours"?...

Anybody know any good natural laxitives?
I've tried apple juice and prune juice....

Can taking too many herbal medicines have a bad effect on my body?
I have a selection of 23 herbal remedies. if i take the recommended dose of each one, will that mess up my body and cause me problems? The herbal remedies are things like ginseng, ginkgo, saw ...

Does any one know of a natural way to deal with anxiety from post trematic stress?

Is it normal for a 42 year old to be diagnosed with Alzheimer's?

What is wrong with going to massage places?

Eric R
I have a really bad hangover, any cures?
I feel like I am going to throw up and I am kind of shaky.

Susan Yarrawonga
A hair of the dog is the answer.

After a few drinks your hangover goes but if you overdo it then, of course, you are destined for another hangover.

billy
DAYS WHEN I USED TO DRINK AND HAVE HANGOVERS AND HEADACHES, I TRIED TWO ADVIL'S AND PLENTY OF FRESH LEMON JUICE OR SOME REAL COLD RED BULL WILL DO. AND IT REALLY WORKED. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!

ContraryMary
Cheese and Onion crisps, a couple of bottles of coke (cola), a couple of painkillers and a big bed.

chloe_saiana
Rating
someone i used to know swore by fishfinger sandwiches.

dunno myself I don't seem to really get hang overs.

mirabelle
Drinking too much puts your liver into overdrive and dehydrates the body. To rehydrate, I like any flavor of Vitamin Water, although I prefer the energy formula. I haven't tried it, but Smart Water has electrolytes which should help as well. If your stomach is queasy, eat something bland, like crackers or bread. Take a couple of ibuprofen for a headache.
I hope you feel better! You can prevent a bad hangover next time by drinking a lot of water before going to bed.

Master Chef T.
Water bread and sleep and take a ibuprofen and i mean alot of water and a lot of bread and sleep and cheese that is what i eat when i have a hangover!

JeRoMe
Rating
sniff some Clary Sage, Peppermint or any mint family essential oil.

eat some honey, the comb if tolerable.

charlie_the_carpenter
Drink a lot of water and do not take any medicine of any type! Alcohol mixed with over the counter medicine can cause a reaction in some people. Just keep drinking water and lie down in a warm,dark room and sweat it out.

kimberly s
No no! Don't take ibuprofen or any anti-inflammatories, they are notorious for upsetting your stomach! Paracetamol/Panadol/Tylenol should be fine. Bread is good, and not just water, but something full of electrolytes like Gastrolyte/anything used for rehydrating when you have diahorrea. This will re-hydrate you which is the best thing, and 'wash out' your system.

Phil B
Rating
Water, water, water, and some vitamins. You're dehydrated and processing all that alcohol has probably depleted you of vitamin.

Alex
Rating
Well, you are probably feeling much better by now.

Keep hydrated, take motrin for the pain, and eat something, preferrably chicken soup. A sublingual b12 or a high b complex vitamin helps.

In the future: When you drink, also drink plenty of water. A ration of 1:1 is best. Dehydration is the culprit for a lot of hang over pain. It's easier to stay hydrated than to try to get back that way. Drink on a full stomach, and take your b complex vitamins the night before with your meal, and again when you wake up.

Hangovers are hell. No matter what you do, don't take tylenol, which can cause liver damage when combined with alcohol.

♥ ashuhhleeee ♥
Rating
tropical smoothie has a good hangover smoothie

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy