Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Best Hangover Cure?
My dad has several day hangovers and really needs something to bring him back to earth. Any suggestions....

Can we pick bugars forever?
Is there anyone else out there who has put spit on one of their fingers and stuck it in their nose for a period of time and then pulled it out to retrieve unwanted bugars?...

Has anyone tried Apple Cider Vinegar as a health tonic? What have your results shown?

How can i enlargment my breast without surjry?

Whats the most adictive drug?

How do you stop mosquitoe bites from itching?
I really need some home rememdies please. Thank you....

Does anyone know of a herb or drug (legal ones) that will make me "not feel" and be "happy"?
Okay, I'm wondering if there is any kind of legal herb or drug that will essentially make me be kind of unaware/zombie-ish or just feel happy in any situation. (like if I'm hanging out with ...

Stopped using deoderant....?
I started using deoderant from Whole Foods without aluminum. I haven't gone to the gym yet and I'm nervous.
Does anyone have experience with all natural deoderant?

http://...

Does anyone know a good natural cure?
...for anxiety attacks so i can get off prescription calcium channel blockers...serious genuine answers ...

Does honey have any medicinal value for someone over sixty years old?

Color of lit pot?
what color is the end of a lit joint?

trying to figure something out......

Is it possible for the mind/brain/will to cure any ailment of the body or of the brain?

Colonic irrigation?
CAN IT BE DONE AT HOME...

Im feeling a little queer?
can anyone recommend any good cold remedys?...

Dose anyone know how to get marajunia out of ur system fast. if so how?? and how long dose it take to be out?

Anyone got a home remedy for the relief of ....?
an irritating cough left over from a short bout of flu! I just want to alleviate the symptoms until it goes away naturally....

What cures headaches besides like medicine??

What can I use at home to help with gas pains in the stomach?

What are some substances that can help me sleep?
What are some over-the-counter drugs/herbal remedies/supplements that I can take to help me fall asleep?...

What is a natural cure for a headache?
I have a headache every day in the Summer--4 kids--no school.I do not like to always pop pills.
Thanks for any suggestions,
Mary Beth:)...

monkey_cougar_rainbo...
I have Asthma and i can't afford an inhaler nor can i get one right now!! I am having breathing problems!?
Dose some one know of anything i could do please help me!!!!
Additional Details
I can't call 911 it is not that bad!! I'd rather take care of it!! Dose anyone have a GOOD answer

khem p
Rating
i will say trying learning some breathing style from some good yoga teacher.

MEHDI
avoid the situation which aggrevate your asthema.

get your tablets on time.

also write to charities or other source of help in america.
if you are abroad contact the right source.

dyanization
Rating
Its simple... Tried by me when i had an attack successfully......... Take 2 pillows, pile them up one over the other and sleep. Position;- Sleep with head up and body straight.... Keep the pillow below your back and not the head so your legs and head will be on the ground... You will experience relief for the time being... Also do slow breathing in this position

gloriashealth@btinternet.com
I am an alternative medicinal therapist and an ex nurse. You should get to a hospital but for temporary relief drink black coffee, the caffeine in it will help relax the bronchial muscles.Also, Sit with your front facing the back of a kitchen chair and drape yourself over it. Try and breath slowly and stop panicking it only makes it worse.

Gloria(BSYA)

lynn_golden@sbcglobal.net
Better get to the ER. The over the counter inhalers are epinephrine (adrenaline) based and will provide limited relief. Don't let it go too long, or you will get to meet one of my colleagues (paramedics).

sOuL dOcToR
Rating
SANTA HERBA (Made by LEHNING LABS FRANCE) its a specific Homeopathic Complex medicine for asthma and Bio Plasgen 2 are specific fr Asthma and labored breathing !

gurly
TRY BREATHING INTO A PAPER BAG....not sure if this will help much but it but to certain extend it helps u breath better....

wolfman
yes, call 911. my daughter has asthma also, not something to play around with. also if you cannot afford an inhaler or medicine, there is probably some type of community clinic in your area that would help. there are places like that everywhere as far as i know. but get help now.

aza_424
drink coffee, the caffine will stimulate your broncile tubes. But you should get an inhaler

HmzWave
try some essential oils and diffuse them into your room. use "opening" oils like eucalyptus or peppermint. this should open up the aveoli and ease breathing. if you want to get rid of your asthma. seek an acupuncturist. they have points to fix that, may take up to 10 treatments though. good luck.

margarita
Get off the computer and call 911!!

xX~Mandy~Xx
YOU CAN GET AN OVER THE COUNTER INHALER CALLED PRIMAMIST,NOT SURE HOW TO SPELL IT, BUT THEY HAVE THEM AT LIKE CVS AND WALGREENS.I HAD ASTHMA REALLY BAD WHEN I WAS LITTLE,BUT I LEARNED TO CONTROL IT.YOU CAN ALSO GET PILLS THAT REDUCE ASTHMA ATTACKS.I HOPE THIS HELPS.

redunicorn
You might try a hot shower as a temporary fix.

missy
CALL 911, that is nothing to play with

aditya_tx
I insist that you keep an inhaler for emergency.

Learn some breathing techniques, they help a lot.
These guys teach this amazing technique which directly helps alleviate any breathing problems:
http://www.artofliving.org/courses/basicadv.htm

your local contact near Menasha:
http://www.artofliving.org/centers/asp-contactsDetail.asp?CenterID=586

mojekearthe
Rating
I don't know where you live. If you live in the United States, go to a Hospital Emergency room. While I don't normally advocate such an extreme measure, breathing is something that cannot be overlooked. At the very least, they will put you in contact with a clinic or an agency that will give you little or no cost inhaling devices.

I'm sure there are places that can give you some sort of discount based on your income. Those places can best be determined by your city or county social services department.

Good luck, and please consider my advice.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, December 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy