Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

My school going daughter is 17 years, suffering back body pain since 4-5 years - any permanent cure for her ?
She is very lean one and school going - no sport activity, no interest in jogging/walk. Always travel in Car/Bus no physical activity, we are worried about her future...We went to many doctors even ...

Are you taking multivitamins if so do you feel any benefits?
from taking them such as less tired more energy etc., and would recommend taking them?

Thank you ...

What's the best way to quit smoking?

Additional Details
To never smoke again....

Would it work to roll a joint with a post-it note?
anyone tried it?...

When you first have pot... do u get buzzed at all?

Essential oils?
any harm in being obsessed with smelling these oils?...

Has anyone found hangover cure that actually works?

Drug test tomorrow?
so i have a drug test in about 4-6 hours i bought a cleaner called "strip" and have takin it about 3 hours ago and have been drinking water non stop my pee is clear like water im tired and ...

Besides going to a doctor, how can i tell if i have bronchitus?
i have a cough, chest pain when i breathe in kinda deep, and i cough up flem when i exercise. i also vomitted alot 2 days ago and i could not keep anything down almost all that day. i dont know if ...

Getting married in april, thinking of getting on steroids to look hot in my tux. opinions?

Nicoret patches (packing up smoking)?
5 whole days without a ciggie,ok ok,I still have one in the morning but my Question is,is it normal to have really wierd dreams while wearing patches,I have heard that you do dream on them,has eny ...

How to find a registered hypnotherapist?
Can someone tell me how to find a legitamate hypnotherapist? My boyfriends considering trying this to help him quit smoking! Has anyone had any experience with hypnotherapy and did it work? I'm ...

My throat hurts... from throwing up?
I think it's from throwing up at least, because I throw up maybe once or twice a week. I'm not full-on bulimic though. I mean, I don't do it every day. What are some good home ...

I asked a question yesterday about a cold sore?
I asked how to get rid of a cold sore One answer was Preperation H. I am wondering if anyone has tried this and if it works or the person who answered is on something???...

What are some safe, natural products that promote weight loss?

Additional Details
Okay, I should have been a little more specific. I was thinking more along the lines of herbs and products that a ...

Is smoking weed for depression only a temporary fix?
Will the depression come back if I quit?...

Why is Alternative Medicine so Popular?

What can help you after a major throw up session?
I think I ate some bad food last night and I threw up a lot of stuff out at 1a.m/ and then I felt really cold and shivery. Then again at 4a.m I felt slightly dizzy so I couldn't sleep and I felt ...

Cannabis is VERY addictive?
I reckon cannabis (marijuana) is highly mentally addictive, what do you think?...

Home remedy for headache?
ouch!...

Healing H
I am christian can i still do crystal healing arts?
i think the indians used to do crystal healing,but im not sure?

carpal-tunnel-provider
Sure I think that is fine..there is a great daily meditation bible I got on this site

Dr.S.M.Siju
Rating
whether you are a christian, hindu , muslim or a follower of any other religion, as long as we possess the same kind of tissues, system,...breath the same prana...living on the same mother so called earth....,, the effect of things on us also will be same.
other than the its minute variation in its intensity or direction etc... as we both have different body constitution.
Religion is an opinion of one person or a group of person..
if you are following that particular opinion then you called as that particular name of that opinion or group etc....
eg. followers of the opinion of christ are known as christians.

other thing is that depend upon the situation....for better management... you can take into consider of other opinions also .....
and if you feel that is perfect for that instinct then you can selact that.....but you have to use your wisdom...thats only...

this is my openion.....

Tonya
I am also a christian and I am very much into crystal healing, meditation, chakras, etc. I don't think it conflicts with my relationship with Jesus. It just makes it stonger.

zazzoo
Absolutely not! I cant imagine you doing anything without getting the first and formost approval of other Christians!

joke....

Damiana
So what if they do? What does that matter?

trenardy
Rating
What an absolutely bizarre question - of course you can do crystal healing arts, if you want to.

Many fundamentalist Christians feel that alternative therapies are the “work of the devil”.

Then you get people like Sylvia Browne who is a practising Christian and loves God very much, but who is also a psychic clairvoyant.

John Reid
We are to put our faith and trust in the Creator and not in any creation (the crystals). If you put your faith in the crystals, you may as well worship the sun and the moon and the stars.

China Doll
Rating
Yea, i don't see why you couldn't.

belladmma
Rating
If you are truly Christian, God made crystals so why would you feel a crystal would help you more than Jesus himself? Pray to God for healing and then leave it up to him to make the decision to heal you or not because he knows if it will help your salvation or not. Crystals are not mentioned to help in the Bible. Relics of Holy people were used, but stones were a pagan type thing. My son works with the exorcisms in Rome and said that these New Age things actually open portals to evil spirits that will cause problems in your family. The family will start having more stomach trouble in the beginning. He said there has been more paranormal and demonic activity since people are practicing yoga, reiki, and superstitions of crystals etc. Try to just pray to Jesus and the Bible says to fast at times of real problems. Small fasts like a desert or one cookie instead of two. Have your trust in him and your life will be much better. Good luck and God Bless!

Halema
Since God created everything in Earth and upon Earth, all HIS works were good. God gave up the plants to eat, herbs and minerals (stones and crystals) to heal us. Stones and crystals are not just for looking at and saying "Oh, how pretty! It must have cost a fortune!" Remember that everything on earth is a form of energy (high school science class, right?) with protons, neutrons, and electrons, forming atoms and molecules. Lithium is a crystal that is processed and formed into standardized pills to help with mental disorders. This requires a prescription. Almost all of our medicines come from plants, unless they are synthesized. Does this mean that you should not take medicines like other posters have suggested and just rely upon your prayers and God's favor? God gave us a brain and instructed us to use it. So, yes, go ahead and use the crystals for healing. I look at those that try to tell me that I'm wrong as being influenced by the devil to try to stop me from doing good. Remember that Jesus instructed us in the Bible that we could perform ALL of his healing miracles and even greater ones once he returned to heaven. So it is time to begin to follow THOSE instructions. Blessings and Peace to you!

jen
Rating
Well, you will get alot of hype from your fellow Christians, I'm sure, but I call myself a non-traditional Christian and I believe God made all things on the earth to use for our benefit. It's not a spiritual practice, but a physical one. The crystals actually have an energy. You are not putting any faith in the crystals. Besides what is the difference in taking western medicine? Is it even made by God? But yet it is ok to Christians to depend on them for healing...Doesn't amke sense to me.

Anonymouse
Rating
Yes you sure can. Crystal healing work is really quite scientific. Crystals give off healing frequencies. Because it is associated with energy - this sometimes gets confused with spirituality. Crystals can balance your whole being which also means balancing you and opening you up to spiritual guidance - which for a Christian is great because you can become more in tune with the Holy Spirit. Enjoy crystals. They are a God given gift for all beings.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy