Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Does CHICKEN SOUP really CURES anything?

Med pot for anger managment?
would i ...

Would one hit of pot taken two weeks ago show up on a urine test? This was the 1st time in years.?

Additional Details
I am in pain management;currently taking morphine on a regular basis. I had an appointment the other day and I had ...

How to draw out a splinter??
My 6 year old little boy has a splinter in his hand and i don't fancy sterilising a needle to tempt it out.... besides, he wouldn't let me do that !!

Anybody have any good ...

What are the foods that must be avoided when you have a gall stone?
what are some natural remedies for gallstone for it to be flush from our body?...

I heard that gargling vinegar is good for a sore throat. Is this true?

Why do aromatherapy oils have two names?

Do you believe the essential oils can help with ailments?
I recently started reading about essential oils that were used during Biblical times such as myhrr and hyssup and have starting using them....

Marijuna Debate?
Why is weed such a crime? I notice people go crazy when they smoke crack or when people chug down alcohol. People can o.d. on these things yet you simply cannot o.d on weed alone. So why is weed such ...

How do I become a ninja turtle?

What is the best way...?
to keep a 2 year old cool on hot days? My son has problems with regulating his body temp. Doctor always say just stay inside. So does that mean I have to keep him in for the next week. It's ...

What's the best Over the Counter medicine for a severe cold?
What;s the best medicine that you have tried that will clear up severe cold symptoms like, stuffy nose, chest congestion and stuffy head. What have you tried that really works? I am using Thereaflu ...

Any confidence booster drugs?

Why are you supposed to drink a lot of water after a massage?

Is drinking aerated drinks (like soda,eno,7up) useful in getting rid of kidney stones?

Anyone have a tried and true herbal remedy for insomnia?
i'm currently trying natures own sleep ezy, but not having much luck, have you tried anything that actually helps?...

I have arthritis.?
Does the natural medication called "Devil's Claw" work for inflammation? If so, how good? I need serious help to get back to who I use to be....

I would like an unbiased opinion on Laser Eye Surgery (Lasek) I would like to hear from anyone who has had it?
I am seriously thinking of having Laser Eye surgery, I would love to here from anyone who has had the Lasek procedure, I am 61 and wear glasses for distance and close up, any unbiased replies would ...

Do alt med fantasists also believe in alien and 9/11 conspiracies?

Im constipated, any home remedies?

Chris K
How to prevent an oncoming cold??
I can feel a cold coming (you know that feeling in your throat), are there any methods of basically stopping the cold? Lots of orange juice? Is it true that liquor kills the bacteria? Any [proven] advice accepted, thanks!

Adrienne
Well, my grandparents used to have this trick. You have a cup of tea and rum together. Once you start to feel kind of tipsy, head off to bed, and the next morning they felt about 99% better! I do it sometimes, and it really works.

nobody'sangel
Rating
try starting up with the Dayquil and take some vitamins every day especially vitamin C i personally take a vitamin C tablet and a centrum and i haven't caught the cold yet

sandra208822
Rating
Try to drink a of hot liquids, like warm water with honey and lemon.
Gargle with warm salt water for throat.
Use saline nasal sprays for congestion.
Good luck

janet h
Rating
i would say a hot toddy!!!!!!!!!!

But try this first get some eucalyptus,lavender and sandalwood essential oils 2 drops of each place in a hankie and inhale they will sooth your throat and open up your breathing tubes, this will work

jgbgirl
Try airborne that stuff is amazing, you can get it at your local drugstore or grocery store. It seems to boost my immune system and helps prevent colds and flu!

texansis
Rating
3000mgs of Vitamin C, a suppliment that contains zinc and selenium. Adding spirulina to your diet is good. Eat fish and green leafy vegetables, no red meat or sugars.
Elderberry tea, peppermint tea, raspberry tea, local honey are also beneificial.

mim
Rating
Quick Defense by Gaiam.

Orange juice and Chocolate should be avoided if you have a sore throat. If you have strep, it will feed it and make it grow like crazy.

You can gargle with salt in warm water to soothe your throat and take 10 drops of grapefruit seed extract stirred up well in some juice (not orange). It is bitter but a really good virus fighter.

K. M
Rating
Start taking vitamin C tablets twice a day to help build your immune system.

h.h.stevens
Rating
Go to bed early, and get lots of sleep.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy