Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What are sleeping pills?
I've heard about them,usually in suicide cases. What are they, how do you get them, and how can you die from them?...

I am a medium and also a holistic therapist i give Reiki Healing and Shamballa Healing i also teach and attune
people into both of them. i would like to hear from anyone who has had Reiki or Shamballa and to tell me their experiences also if you have had a reading from a medium in the past what did you think ...

Sore Throat ?
I have a sore throat and it is really bothering me.
I have tests I can't miss on Tue. and Wed. (TAKS)
So is there anything I can do to soothe my throat?
thx....

Natural cure for gout?

I have failed to be hypnotised on 3 occasions, is it a waste of money to try again. Tomocon?
Three different hypnotherapists in different years. The problem I was treated for has never altered one iota....

Cure By Prayer?
Have You Been Cuerd By Prayer Instead of Medicine?
Please give detailed account....

How can i increase memory by natural ways?

Where can i get emu oil?
i understand emu oil is good relief for arthritis, can any onr tell me where i can get in hyderabad, ap, ...

What do you think is the cure for an obese country?
what can you as an american do to cure the obesity in our country?...

Home remedy for high cholesterol ?

What are the benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar and water?

If you could make up a drug what would you create?

What can I do to cheer up myself? I feel miserable. Any vitamins, herbal tea, supplements can help?

Other than an antibiotic, what can I give my son for swimmer's ear?
sheesh, it ten to 1 Am and I really don't want to go to ER
1 ear "stings" the other is painful...suggestions?...

Anybody know a natural way to decrease anger?
I am looking for supplements, herbs, etc....

Is it true that pouring mountain dew in your eyes, although it may sting a bit, prevents glaucoma?
it says so on the back of the bottle!...

How would one go about curing a sore throat?

I can not swallow any pill larger than an advil. are there alternatives for people like me ?

Is their any Herbal Remedy to cure hepatitis B&C and what is cure rate or %?

Can St. John's Wart stop depression effectively?
I am curious.
Additional Details
Oh, and my depression isn't really severe, just some anxiety and sadness. I also don't ...

St@r
How many pills do i take from benadryl so i can go to sleep?
benadryl does work to go to sleep right? how long does it take for me to go to sleep?

Donna L
If the one's you have are 25 mg then you can take 2 (50mg) every 4 hours as needed. They will dry your mouth out too. I would not take more than 50 mg. And 2 works great for me when I can't sleep

PT C
Like others have said, start with one 25 mg pill & work up to 50 mg if needed. The Advil pm I have has 33 mg of benadryl so I'm sure it's safe for most people.

minoritygurlgd
about 3 low dose

dragonkisses
Rating
If you have never taken it before, start with one. The normal dosage is 25-50mg, which is 1 or 2 pills. Start with one, and if you're still awake in an hour, take another one.

kinacl
I'm a nurse, two will work. You could also take an OTC sleeping pill. I would buy generic, they work just as well.

mlgable
Rating
Take on or two capsules. Next time you buy it though save money and buy generic which is diphenhydramine.

Mightymo
Depends on your body, Benadryl doesn't work for me.

angey98
Take some Tylenol PM, It works better.

It'sJustMe
Rating
If you have some available, try an OTC sleeping pill. Benedryl isn't always going to work for everyone. With many people, it does the opposite.

siren
Rating
Don't take any. If you cant sleep, figure out why. Have you had a lot of caffeine? Are you stressed out. If you are over 25 you can take melatonin. Its a natural sleep remedy. It works great with no side affects and your not damaging another part of your body with a drug. Also if your deficient in calcium, that can cause sleeping problems.

anna z
stop take pills - take something herbal - IONIX - you will sleep like a baby and there is no addiction at all.
you can find it on www.dreamlife.isagenix.com

sOuL dOcToR
Rating
Try the Homeopathic Remedy NUX VOMICA instead about half an hour before going to bed on an empty stomach (Half hour after meals) and you will be asleep within ten minutes of putting your head on the pillow, and totally without any side effects or complications of any sort ! 100% cure !
Take Care and God Bless you !

sansa
You can take 25mg to 50mg of Benadryl. Although, Benadryl doesn't work for my husband so I usually give him half a tab of Doxylamine Succinate instead. You can get that over the counter in most pharmacies under "Unisom". Just make sure you check the back of the box because some Unisom have Benadryl in them instead of doxylamine.

Btw, it can take up to 30mins for it to kick in. So if you're not feeling drousy yet, do not double your dose. Just give it some time.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy