Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

I have ADHD what are some good homiopathic solutions?

My friend and I went camping this weekend and she got a really bad sun burn, what do you suggest to put.......
on it to cool it down aloe vera isn't working for her?...

Whos Stoned right now?
i know i sure am!...

Is there a cure for athletes feets Does urine work?

Does Kevin Trudeau natural cures really work and is he telling the truth?

Headaches due to lack of something?
I am a vegetarian and have been experiencing some recent headaches. I am not sure if this is a symptom of something missing from my food or maybe just like stress or something. I eat plenty of ...

I heard that prune juice helps get rid of constipation, does plum juice do that too?

Additional Details
Is this the right category for this?...

Does trigger point massage work for you?
I have this knot in my shoulder (under my shoulder blade) that keeps comming back. The longest its been away after any massage is two days. It usually comes back within hours.

My cousin ...

Should family physicians be trained in alternative medicine?

Energy Question,help me please?
I need advice on how to increase my energy. I have been ill and my energy levels are low. The doctors want me to take pills to increase my energy combined with excercise.
I have been ...

Natural remedy for ADHD?

Additional Details
I don't need responses that deny the existence of ADHD. I know for a fact, from personal experience, that it I...

Any of you girls have this too...?
Towards the end of my period, I get one really bad cramp. Its awful; my legs go numb and I feel like I'm spacing out. I pass a lot of clots when this happens and it signals the end of my period.<...

What natural products do you use in your cleaning regime?
Ok, so white wine to remove red, and vinegar to clean your windows..got any other smart natural cleaning tips??...

Has anyone ever sought alternatives to drugs when treating depression or chronic pain?
Have you helped your depression or chronic pain without use of drugs? What did you do?...

How can we prevent from African Maleria?

I live in Manchester and I'm 16 years of age. Can i pick up a prescription without a parent or legal guardian?

St. john's wart how fast does it work?

Red- Eyes SOLUTION?
I WRITING TO ASK HOW ONE CAN IMPROVE HIS/HER IMAGE WHEN YOU ARE BORN WIH RED EYES..................IS THERE MEDICATION THAT CAN IMPROVE THIS UGLY RED-EYES PROBLEM. tHANK YOU...

Anyone know the best way to clean out your colon?
I am not constipated or anything but you hear about all the negatives of your GI tract being blocked up and I want to take something that is cheap and easy and will clean me out. I don't want to ...

Spiritual healing?
I am looking for spiritual healing, to help with my depression, help me connect with god, help me with ongoing questions i have
wheres the best place for to go for spirtual retreats ?
or ...

wish4b17
How long does weed stay in your system?
Well i think im scewed, about two weeks ago, I was at a party and smoked a few puffs of mj, years ago i used to smoke it a lot but past couple years i have not, however when i was at this party, someone was passing a joint around and me being drunkk & stupid, i took a few hits, i recently got called for a job interview on thursday, today was a drug test, i totally forgot about that night, and now im scared sh*tless i will fail, like i said, this was the first time i smoked it years i am very petite, and drink lots of fluids, is there any way withing 11days i could have passed? Anyone with experience, anyoune who passed a test within this amt of time, any help would be greatly appreciated, also is there anything i could say if i did not pass, i know i should have gotten something, but i honestly forgot, everyone pray for me LOL
Additional Details
Thanks so far for advice to everyone, i just want ot make it clear that i am not a stoner, i can understand how the question could offend some people, it was my bday, my friends had a party, it was at the end of night, i took a few puffs, and passed out, other than that i dont even go out i know it was stupid but also remember that doctors dont even get drug tested, its not working with the community either, its just a respectable company to work for. Thanks again everyone LOL

hermione speaks
The active ingredient in marijuana is fat-soluble, not water-soluble, so it takes longer to get out off a person's system. A regular user can quit and not experience withdrawl for a month, because the build-up in that person's system is just huge. In your case, a few puffs on an otherwise clean body, you may get away with it. However, may I respectfully suggest that if you are going for a job that requires a drug test, that you really consider laying off the illicit substances, because the job you're doing is probably serving the community, like a cop or something, and I don't want the people looking out for my safety to be drunk or stoned while they're doing it.

Cabana C
Rating
30 days minimum.

noyb
I've heard 30 days.

someoneoutthere
I really hate it when people do drugs and worry about drug tests! DARE TO SAY NO!!! DUH

kearstinQ
about 30days. If you have a low fat index it can be out of your system faster, IF you dont smoke alot. Drink lots of water and exercise. but I wouldnt take a chance, you can buy a drink from most health stores like GNC or you can check out smoke shops usually anywhere that sells bowls/bongs and get the "OMNI" drink its about 30dollars. (the drink is nasty but worth it)

Brenda H
Hopefully you were able to cleanse your system out. useually with full time smokers it can take anywhere from 30-90 days for it to get out of your system. With you only taking a few hits hopefully it wasn't enough for you to show hot. Good luck and i'll keep you in my prayers.............

Pink Girl
Rating
You'll be fine a couple of weeks should be enough time.

lucas m
i have always heard that it takes thirty days to get out of your system , but it also has to do with how much you do it and how often. if you havent done it in a long time and just took a few hits you might be ok . hope the best of luck for ya

Kelly45
Rating
Stays a long time in the muscles, hair, nails, urine. Good luck and don't smoke!!!

riloh keen
Rating
speaking from experience:

some people can smoke and pass a drug test 24 hours later. some people will take ONE hit and fail a month later. it varies from person to person.

HOWEVER, for most people, marijuana will show up for AT LEAST 30 days in urine (but this has been known to drop to 3 - 5 days if the amount consumed is very small), AT LEAST 90 days in hair follicles, and only about 2 - 3 days in blood.

on another note, if you smoke, it will NOT SHOW UP in hair / sweat for AT LEAST 10 days, but urine will show about 6 - 8 hours after smoking.

so, in my professional stoner opinion, you'll probably pass.

jr
Rating
You will be OK girl, 11 days is sufficient, especially if it was just a few puffs, and especially if you were not dehydrated THE DAY OF THE TEST,, water DOES NOT eliminate it from your system, this is why drinking plenty of water THE MORNING before the test helps people pass such tests.. Getting it out of your system is not important, pissing clean is important,,, you may not ever get ALL OF IT out of your system, but after 11 days your urine ought be clean enough to pass, and certainly so if you drank much water the night before, and that morning

bj

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy