Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Whats a natural way to get rid of a cold?
something to do with herbs maybe...?...

How soon after taking aspirin is it safe to drink alcohol?

Is there any substitutes for Sleep ?
Such as instead of sleeping you take a shot and it makes it be as if you had slept....

Can I cure a sinus infection without antibiotics?

What are some alternatives to chemical anti-depressants?

Natural remedy acid reflux heartburn?
hi,can anyone tell me if they have ever downloaded,this bob barton,acid reflux remedy report,its supposed to be a doctors natural way to get rid of heartburn acid etc,cost around 17 pound (34 dollars)...

I have a hangover...Cure me?

Additional Details
....It is quite a big hangover!...

Any one have a natural cure for sore throat?

Can someone recommend a natural sleep aid.?

What are the best natural remidies to cure asthma?

I smoked weed for the 1st time the other day.. is there a safe n fast way for me to flush the drugs out?
Yeah ok I know that ur not suppost to do drugs..

But I smoked weed for the 1st time the other day..

And now I am looking for a job.. So this means drug testing

So is ...

Magic Mushrooms?
Is it true that if you take magic mushrooms you can "see music and hear colours"?...

Anybody know any good natural laxitives?
I've tried apple juice and prune juice....

Can taking too many herbal medicines have a bad effect on my body?
I have a selection of 23 herbal remedies. if i take the recommended dose of each one, will that mess up my body and cause me problems? The herbal remedies are things like ginseng, ginkgo, saw ...

Does any one know of a natural way to deal with anxiety from post trematic stress?

Is it normal for a 42 year old to be diagnosed with Alzheimer's?

What is wrong with going to massage places?

Sore throat. Any tips on improving my voice?
I havea sore throat and possibly a bad cold, but I have to give a public speech in a little over an hour. My voice is terrible now. Any tips on improving my voice, so I don't sound like a ...

What's the best way to lower cholesterol naturally?
This lipitor is killing my muscles and joints with pain....

Do you believe in healing.?
either pranic, crystal or others as such....

videogamer1979
How do you help your body fight an infection?
with no medicine....should i drink fluids, rest, or what?
Additional Details
thanks for the answers so far......

Lily
Lots and lots of water.... and of course lots of sleep. Vitamin C is more of a preventive for colds and flu's etc.

mzbratkid
Rating
water and more water

The King
Orange Juice!!!!!!

that is the Vitamin C you need my man!!

MamaSunshine
Rating
Fluids, and rest help, but sometimes you need an antibiotic or the infection could get out of control and threaten your life, especially if it gets into your blood. While taking the antibiotic, also take Acidophilus to keep your natural flora in check so you won't get a yeast infection.

kanoodle
lots of of vitamin c, plenty of rest, and water

santosh n
Rating
keep cleaning ur body with hot water regularly , take fresh and hot foods , then eat some times kakarakai curry , its helps to health also .

freedom
Rating
email me lbellas@sbcglobal.net

Aliayh
First, go to the doctor to make sure it is not something that requires antibiotics. If it isn't, then you can try Echinacea; it's an herbal supplement believed to support a healthy immune system. It can even be drank as a tea. Take your vitamins; proper vitamins give the body what it needs to fight and control infection. Sleep is a way of letting the body repair itself. While some studies have concluded that Vitamin C does nothing and may even make recovery slower; other studies say it will help you get over it quicker. Water, gatorade(to replace electrolytes so you don't become dehydrated), tea are the best things to drink. The more you drink, the more you flush your system, the same thing goes for sweating. If your going to sweat a lot, make sure you replace the fluid you're losing. Eating soup really makes you feel better too. Most juice contains sugar, which will give you diarrhea; dairy also can give you diarrhea contrary to the belief that a lot of cheese will constipate you; and while fruit is a good thing to have, too much can have this same effect. Taking a hot bath also seems to make people feel better; You get a temperature when fighting an infection so that the heat will kill the virus so a hot bath makes sense.

Angela
Rating
Take vitamin C tablets in addition to drinking fluids and resting.
There's a lot of theraputic value to chicken soup, you know...

*Angel*
Rating
DRINK ORANGE JUICE, NOT TOO MUCH THOUGH, SO THAT YOUR BLOOD-SUGAR WILL BE TOO HIGH, BUT IF U DRINK IT AT A STEADY RATE, WITH ALOT OF WATER, YOU WILL BEAT WHATEVER INFECTION YOU HAVE REALLY QUICK. TRUST ME, I HAD A WEAK AMMUNE SYSTEM, DRINK THE JUICE..IT WORKS

Shelly
VITAMIN C

Lore
Taking a multi-vitamin daily. Keeping the house clean and kitcken area free of infections and bathroom as well.
Eating plenty of greens and fruits daily.
Maintaining a proper diet.

serpagon
Rating
Fluids and rest.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy