Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Cracking knuckles. Is it bad???
Well I crack my knuckles often like I mean I crack my knuckles the top part of the hand and my toes my wrists my back and my neck. Is this bad and will I get athritis?
Additional Details

Where can you find anxiety pills?

What is Lavender essential oil used for?

Can you get addicted to cough drops?
Because if so, I think I might be addicted to them.

I eat about 7 a day, even without a cough or a sore throat......

Is there a legal drug that gives you hallucinations?
I am into new age tarot cards all that and I am looking for a drug that is legal that gives you hallucinations like the shaman used to have to see isions. Is there such a thing?...

What's a good way to stop heartburn without pharms?
..or excessive tums....

How long does crack stay in you my freind has a drug test and is worried he says two weeks ago he took it?

Whats good for headaches?
mine keeps going one after another and i wear glasses i know it is not that i did not have them a ...

Hi friends out there, i have UTI, what natural remedies and alternative medicine can you suggest? why?
im from philippines, and we have a lot of medicinal plants here, but dont know what of these plants are aid to my Urinary track infection...I thought of bitter gourd(ampalaya in our dialect), is it a ...

What foods/beverages/supplemen... are known (or recommended) to stave off migraines?

I feel like I take too much aspirin. How much is too much? Every day?
Are there any herbal remedies anyone can suggest so I can stop the potential assault on my poor liver?...

What's a good herb for anger and anxiety???
I need something to calm my nerves...maybe even an herbal anti-depressant....

Any alternative remedies for Hypothyroidism?
Do you have a hypothyroid? What works for you? What were your symptoms?...

Need natural cure (herbal or otherwise) for toenail fungus. My mom is on kidney dialysis and recently had a h
heart attack.

While visiting her, I noticed she has discusting toenail fungus. She said the doctors told her, she is too ill to take the drug necessary to fix it.

I know it ...

How would i know if i have intestinal worms?
Does anyone know of any herbal products that would rid of them completely not just the eggs? Ive heard alot that herbal meds dont work as good and take way to long, but the fda stuff is bad for you....

Can anyone give me alternative resources for end stage liver disease or where they can be located.?
Doctors have no compassion!!! Just take another pill. If you have Medicare or Medicade just let them die, so there is one less person the government has to pay thier expences!!!...

Have you encountered anyone who has healed themself of cancer???
using alternative forms of medicine without chemo or radiation?...

Should doctors be trained in complementary & alternative medicine?
need lots of infor AFFIRMATIVE & NEGATIVE asap. please!! [answerer with most factual opinoin and evidence gets my vote :) ]

thankss! :)...

What are some natural remedies to insomnia?

How to become a good doctor.?
i m a medico & want to b a good doctor and serve people. please suggest your ideas....

rena2169
How do you get rid of "floaters" in your eyes, w/o goint to the dr. ?

jan
I have the same prob. and wanted to check the answers for myself, but there are no good ones. I guess we're screwed...off to the doctor we go!!!!!!

kansas8099
Rating
floaters are normal and usually resolve themselves...if they continue, you really should see your eye doctor as it could be something else causing it.

~∂Їβ~
I wish I knew b/c my doctor says its just stress but I think its more than that!

D-Dawg489
This has been a very popular question. I am answering it based on other answers by other YAHOO users. I herd that you can't make them go away.They're leftovers from birth development and their permanently stuck in your eye. I never really saw an answer that said the Doctor can FOR SURE get rid of them. As I said, I'm just repeating what I saw before.

Just me
Rating
This is mostly tiny specs of dust and will be cleaned out by blinking or during your sleep.

If it gets worse check with your doctor.

xian
you can't do anything about this without going to a doctor.

peachiegirl
I have them in my eyes and the dr told me that they will never go away.

Gene L
FLOATERS

I've actually never heard of this condition before, so you got me curious.
(but I have experienced some floaters on occasion, so it's nice to know something about them.)

I came across this:
"You may sometimes see small specks or clouds moving in your field of vision. They are called floaters. You can often see them when looking at a plain background, like a blank wall or blue sky. Floaters are actually tiny clumps of gel or cells inside the vitreous, the clear jelly-like fluid that fills the inside of your eye."

"Most spots and eye floaters are merely annoying but harmless when they temporarily enter the field of vision, and many fade over time. People sometimes are interested in surgery to remove floaters, but doctors are willing to perform such surgery only in rare instances."
http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/spotsfloats.htm
Another link:
http://interservicesnetwork.tripod.com/floaters/
Here's a good one:
"Floaters are little specks of debris floating through the vitreous fluid in the eyeball. Sometimes people may momentarily confuse them with dust or tiny insects floating across in front of the eye. However, they are within the eyeball and are not eliminated by rubbing the front of the eye."
http://www.irishhealth.com/index.html?level=4&con=492

Good luck!

msmarvel123
Rating
You can't. They're part of the vitreous humor that makes up the liquid inside your eyeball. If they get severe, it could be a sign of a retinal detachment though.

Most of the time you don't notice them, but when you do, you can't help but be annoyed by them.

sqishieears
I had to see a Dr. for mine, cause they wouldn't go away, you might have to do the same.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy