Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

How does the seven major Chakras of your body influence your health, thoughts and actions?

Is there a cure for asthma?

I just finished shooting up and i have a drug test tomorrow wat do i do ?

How can you cure allergies without medicine?

Does anyone know any home remedies for constipation? no joke.?

Alternative Medicine - Is it a con?
Is it true that any "alternative medicine" that uses the work "energy" in the explaination of how it works, is a sure sign that it is is just so much "boll***s"...

Would you agree to legalize the use of marijuana medically?
this is to help with the research i'm doing on medical marijuana....

Any one who posts here will get 10 points!?
If you can tell me a home remedy to helping you with nausea?
and of course everyone can't get 10 points:)
Additional Details

The new quit smoking drug CHANTIX.......?
Anyone out there been on it? Whats been our results and after the 3 months of prescribed dosage how has it helped you? Any side effects for you?...

Have quit smoking marijuana for pre-employment testing. What can I use to mask until my system is clean?
I'm changing jobs and will be taking a pre-employment drug test. I'm afraid I will find something quickly and my system won't be clean as it takes so long to clean up. It would be a ...

Hi, is there anything i can take for gum infection instead of taking antibiotics , thanks?

Great Aphrodiciacts....?
teas or other foods?...

Does anyone know of any medication or anything that helps to put on weight for my 17 year old daughter...?
plz no waste answers, dis is a serious question. if you know the right names of medication or strategies plz let me ...

HEADAche help..MIGRAIN!!!!.....My EYES?
Is it Deodorant.....Help!! i need a home remedy i dont belive in medicine......What is this sound in my eyes and why do they hurt?What helps?...

Is weed really bad 4 you and what does it do that is so bad?
hey they say it is bad but i never heard any buddy say it was bad after trying it. but is it ...

Is MDMA the same thing as Ecstasy?
if so, why does everyone suddenly call it MDMA as opposed to Ecstasy before? ...

Can a body bruise after it has died?
No, I'm not a macabre freak or anything, I was considering going to med school and I've been wondering about this for a while.
Does anyone know if a body can get bruised after it has ...

Is chamomile tea good for you.?

Without taking medicine what is a good sleep aide?

What are some good safe anti-anxiety herbal suppliments..help with quiting smoking.?
I am preparing to quit smoking for the 100th time.
I feel the thing that has failed me before is not treating my anxiety.
I am already a somewhat anxious person and I feel that at present ...

mongrel73
How do I make myself sick so I can get off school? (Urgent!)?
I have school tomorrow (yes, i know, on a saturday) and I have a pile of work to hand in which i haven't done, how can I make myself ill for a few hours tomorrow morning using things around the house? Preferably something that will make me throw up (yes I'm that desperate), because otherwise my parents/teachers won't be convinced.
Please don't give unhelpful answers, if you disapprove then just don't answer the question.

college girl
go barf in class or in the bathroom floor

dubyd56
i was took some vitamin c chewable pills and some tums pills, made me throw up thow i didnt do it on purpose but i cant really see the harm in it so try it i gues just dont over do it, maybe it will work for you

plioness09
2 or three caffiene pills

destinychardaemiller
Rating
Eat stuff you usually don't eat,stuuf your self and eat real fast

PitytheFool
Rating
Erm go to school you annoying little rat.

newbiegranny
Go to school. Face your life. Grow-up. If you try to make yourself sick, you may severely injure yourself in the process. Do NOT do anything like that just because someone you don't even know recommends it on a forum like this. It is dangerous.

Sue

fabienne s
Rating
do not make yourself sick.
Overcome your problems by using art therapy
http://www.psychohongkong.com/

HarryMay
I been there, done that so I'm not going to judge you for it...however being older and wiser I think if you are going to be sneaky and dishonest (you get that this is not a sign of integrity on your part right?) you are better off cutting class and faking a sick note or having someone call in for you AND not hurting your body. Good luck.

richard c
Rating
ipecac syrup, makes yu hurl!!big time! they use it in poison cases?

anjelfun
Rating
I know you said not to answer if i disagreed but I'm going to. Fess up to your parents and go to school.

Gypsy Girl
Rating
There is nothing you can use to make you sick that will not cause damage. I suggest you get off you computer and start doing the work that needs to be handed in tomorrow. If you have to, work all night. Caffine will help to keep you awake.

candie025
Rating
ur dumb. just do your work instead of wasting your time on yahoo answers asking stupid questions.

bdfaulkner
Rating
if your parents have laxatives.........take or eat a bunch of them....make you poop for the entire day.

banana
If you absolutely MUST throw up, SYRUP OF IPECAC makes you throw up. You can find it in most drug stores. It is used to cause vomiting, so that if you have swallowed something poisonous, you can get it out of your system. PLEASE make sure that you follow that directions carefully, though, because if you take too much, you can do great harm to your body. Oh, and next time, do procrastinate som much! :) (Been there, done that!) Good Luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy