Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Is there a way for a white man to be transformed into a black woman?

What can I do to make myself feel better?
I have got a horrible cold..... fever, chills, stuffy runny nose, VERY sore throat, and body aches!!! What over the counter meds should I take besides NyQuil at night, and chicken noodle soup! I am ...

Can Atheists do yoga successfully?
What I learnt from the yoga guru is that without praying to God yoga is impossible.
Additional Details
Without God and without ...

Anyone know any natural/wholistic antidotes for depression?
I think I'd like to get off antidepressants. Thanks for any suggestions....

Where can you buy rolling papers?

Does Dr Bachs Rescue Remedy work?

How can i ger rid of my hickups?

What is the best self help for kidney stones?

How do I beat a drug test taken by a swab?

Additional Details
Thanks for your opinions. However, they were not helpful in the least. To the gentleman who couldn't pass a ...

What is urine therapy?
whatb is the day to day process involved in this kind of therapy?...

Im a little sick and my ears wont pop. Help?
My ears are really stuffed up right now because I'm slightly sick. I can't get them to pop. This normally wouldn't be a problem, but I'm supposed to go to a shooting range ...

Any ideas for an extreme sunburn?
I have already tried vinegar, lidocaine, aloe vera gel, and hydrocortizone. The pain is so horrible, I can't sleep. The lidocaine worked for about 5 minutes...The aloe just kinda makes it feel ...

What Are The Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar?

Using essential oils, what can i use to disinfect a clients feet?

Any remedy for removal of gall bladder stones?
any proven remedy (homoepathic, allopathy, ayurvedic, or alternative). I have three gallstones of 10, 12 and 15mm....

How do u make a sore throat feel better?

What is a CANDIDA?is it related to acid reflux?wht's iberogast?

What are the best over the counter anti-inflammatory ?
I screwed my foot playing rugby and the physio seems to think its some sort of nerve damage ....

How can i skip the habit of sleeping pills????
How can i skip the habit of sleeping pills?? I know they effect your body latter on??????...

Is it harmful to take NyQuil 2 or 3 times a week to help get to sleep?
I have to get up early in the mornings and I find it hard sometimes to actually go to bed because I am not tired. So I take NyQuil to help me sleep....

Ron K
How do I cure a sinus infection without going to a doctor?

caualtiesarmy
Rating
mucinex or if u fill i trippin ur balls of try some corisidan cold and cough

Kraftee
The key word in your question is "infection". If it's bacterial, you may need a doctor to give you an antibiotic to effect the "cure" that you are seeking. So I guess my answer is that you can't. Without medical treatment, you are limited to trying to give yourself palliative care which may relieve your symptoms but won't necessarily cure the infection. Quite frankly, a genuine sinus infection ought to be treated and not ignored.

daryllboothe
Lucky you...I'm an expert. You can get better quicker by getting lots of rest, drink plenty of fluids and take aspirin (or whatever you take for fever). If your sinus drainage is yellow, you do not need a doctor. If it is green, you have a secondary infection and then you MUST go to the doctor.

green day luver 2272
Rating
Drink hot lemonade

photoguy1967
salt water drops...and at night, put vicks vapor rub inside your nose. works every time.

bright2011
Rating
I don't know about sinuses once they are infected but mine were plugged badly and I went to the doctor and she told me to try NeilMed to clear my sinus. It was the best thing I tried. It sounded like nothing I wanted to try but it was a life saver. here is the web site www.neilmed.com its chemical free good luck

hop along casidy
Rating
sleep, juices, sudafed cold and sinus! something like that!

Ganapathy
Meet a Pranic healer. It is proved that pranic healing cures Sinus infections, Migrane, Asthama completely. It will never come again in your life if proper care taken.

bannister_natalie
Rating
if you have an infection you need antibiotics, unless your own body's natural defence kicks in.

Do not put vicks vapo rub up your nose-not good.

professor_not_Mr.Howell
Use nasal flushes. (a little stronger than sprays) and you will probably have to use a sudafed to decongest and survive during the day. Also, make sure to use vitamin C and Echinacea to beef up your immune system while you fight off the infection...and get plenty of rest.

Andrew
Rating
SINUTAB - lots of water - juices

no dairy products until it is gone - then there is less snot to manufacture in the sinus cavity - water clears it all out

~Charmed Flor~
SOME REMEDIES TO CURE SINUS INFECTIONS
Source: www.earthclinic.com/CURES/sinus_infectio...

#1. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is our #1 favorite remedy for stopping sinus infections. We wish more people knew about this amazing home remedy for sinus infections. The idea is to take apple cider vinegar before the sinus infection occurs, which for most people is at the start of allergies, colds, flu, etc.

We have found that when apple cider vinegar is taken either as a daily tonic or at the first sign of an allergy or cold (i.e., sinus headache, stuffy nose, watery eyes), one can completely stop the histamine response or allergic reaction. If you happen to have one of the brands of ice cream mentioned above, you should also take a large dose of apple cider vinegar the moment you get home. You will NOT get a sinus infection if you drink apple cider vinegar right away!

There are a couple ways you can drink apple cider vinegar. One way is to put 1/8 to 1/4 cup ACV in 16 oz of water and sip it throughout the day. The other method is to gulp the mixture at once. If you already have a sinus infection, keep drinking a mixture of ACV and water throughout the day for several days.

Please remember -- the key to success is to use apple cider vinegar before a sinus infection appears (i.e. during the first stages of a flu or allergy attack, or after you've eaten a bowl of ice cream).

You may ask why ACV alleviate sinus congestion so quickly?
The answer is that it thins mucous almost immediately. One of the first things you will notice after drinking apple cider vinegar is that the color of your mucous goes from white or green and thick, to thin and clear. The thinning of mucous is the key to kicking your sinus infection.

Hope this helps. Goodluck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy