Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Ok, im 55, & need something for menopause, other than black cohosh?
what can i pick?
black cohosh DOES not work for me,
i cant work out as bad arthritis, & cant work,
please help, tired of this crap, i take fish oil tablets, that does no good, ...

Is there any natural cure for stupidity?
What if you were stupid? How can this condition be cured naturally? any ideas?...

Anyone have info on alternative treatment for possible chronic bone infection in a below knee amputation?
My husband's amputation occurred in Nov 2005 and was revised in May 2006. It was caused by a diabetic ulcer that became gangrenous. He has a draining wound that has not healed from the revision. ...

What can be taken for an ear infection.?
Does a person need to go see a doctor only to get a medication for an ear infection? Is there an over the counter medicine that can help with the pain?...

What is the best medicine for constipation?

White blood cell lower than normal, at 3.4. Found blood in my mouth when i wake up from sleep.?
Feel headache and panic all day long since weeks ago.
blood test result saying my WhitebloodCell too low, which is not suppose to lower than 4.0
Would like to know how to overcome this ...

My mom caught me smokin pot?
i really want to smoke a joint but im nervous should i do it? pleez ...

Can any one help?!?
I have been diagnosed as being allergic to caffiene, how can i find a list of what contains caffiene and what is safe to eat or drink? i'm gettin nowhere thru google. T...

Can vitamin c get u high?

Can you get alternative treatment for migraines?

Does Ginko Biloba really work?

Home remedies please!?
My son is 9 months old and has a sore throat (he gave it to me, thats how i know). I wanted to know if there are any home remedies gentle enough to use for his throat. And if there arent, then whats ...

Smoking Pot.?
Is it wrong to smoke at night (two hits tops) to aid in better sleeping? I've had OCD (professionally diagnosed) for five years. All of the medicines that I've been prescribed over the ...

I Need Some Energy!!!?
I know that it is Saturday, but I have inventory to do at work from Sunday to Thursday and I just don't have the get up and go that I need for this tedious task. Do you have any home remedies (...

Can tea tree oil cause scarring if used plain on your face?
I bought some tea tree oil, and applied it to my face with a cotton ball, and it burns a lil, but then again i have a high tolerance for pain so it doesnt bother me. So my question is, can using it ...

Migraine Problem?
Does anyone know how to cure migraine pain? I've tried lots of medicine suggested by the pharmacist, and they only work for about a minute. I'm not joking! Sometimes, it's so ...

Weed, honestly...?
How horrible can pot really be if it's prescribed to people with some of the most debilitating diseases, and it eases their pain. No one has died of a pot overdose...and it makes you smile and ...

Best over-the-counter sleeping pill?
I recently decided to stop taking my prescribed sleeping pill, because it makes me hungry. Any suggestions? I talked to my doctor about changing it, and he said most pills for insomnia unfortunately ...

Has anyone ever tried Kalms, the herbal medicine? Why did you use it and did it help?

Okay, i feel embarrsed?????
I know this isn't a big deal or anything but i like this guy in my classes and he was alseep and i kept staring at him cuz i thought he snores cute. When he woke up, he caught me staring! I dont ...

fannytheclown
How do I clear the tar out of my lungs?
I smoked weed for about 30 years and I know that I have diminished lung capacity. I sing and I can't hold a note very long at all. How can I clear all of the tar out that I know is in there? I haven't smoked in 5 months and I'm not coughing up any gunk at all. Please help.
Thank you.

hsmommy06
Rating
Look the dmage is done and there is no way to get rid of the tar in your lungs. It isn't like they have something that magically breaks up the tar and you cough it up. It is permantly in there and has done it's damage. You should have thought about the consequences before smoking weed for over 30 years. No ones fault, but your own.

CHEESY ♥
Rating
Drink some tar remover.

fontaine
Rating
Pineapple and vegetable oil..Take a tablespoon and crush a pineapple and mix it with vegetable oil..You only need a tablespoon full of pineapple...Do that every few hours...You'll start to loosen up the tar in your lungs..

SAMI
Rating
Macrophages in lungs engulf tar deposits and makes it ineffective. It takes a total of five years to your lungs to become normal again.

annu
hi fanny, try this. Take honey regularly, and apart from this do praanayam, which is a breathing exercise in yoga, and one more exercise is called kapal bhaati, this will help atleast in ur singing and reducing the tar if not entirely cleaning it, all the best.

wardc89
it takes your lungs @ 10 yrs. to clean up

your_worst_nightmare_101
You don't clear that stuff out. It stays with you forever.

catzrme
Rating
It's there and staying hon. No way can you get it out. They haven't invented anything to rid your lungs of the tar from weed smoking or cigarette smoking.

There was a skit on SNL in the 80's about "The Lung Brush" with Chris Farley. It was pretty gross stuff to see coming out of his lungs.....LOL! The Lung Brush? Geez, what next?~

Alex F
Rating
Technically the answer is no, there is nothing you can do. However I know two specific things that work.

The first one involves doing a lot of parayama breathing correctly. I know a guy who smoked a couple kilos of weed/hash and then lived in a cave for about 6 months for a meditation thing, and said that when he started doing the breathing, things began coming out of his lungs, to the point he was able to make about 15 gallons of tar black mucus over the time he was in the cave (or as he would put it, I cannot believe how much stuff was in me). That however is hard, and requieres a lot of skill and discipline to do.

Option number two is to breathe a hydrogen peroxide mist (or something similar to that). I read a book called O2 therapies (there are newer versions out I have not looked at, but the one I specifically used was http://www.amazon.com/O2xygen-Therapies-New-Approaching-Disease/dp/0962052701/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3/102-8501991-3267342?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1192997508&sr=8-3)
Amongst other things, it detailed a couple of case studies where peroxide was able to clear all the gunk out of a smokers lungs, and explained how and why it worked (both mechanisms seemed plausible to me). I talked to one other person about this who had done it, and they gave me a "yea it works." However, since I have no direct experience I cannot say for certain it's correct, just that I'm pretty sure it is. So anyhow, your best bet would be to look into that, it's just not a very well known procedure, so you'll have to investigate it yourself :P
If you have any more questions or you end up deciding to do this and it works, get back to me.

Hope that helps!

zero
Rating
Contact www.edgarcayce.org in Virginia Beach.

Ask where to purchase a charred oak keg (they have an associated store) which will come with instructions.

This treatment was given by Edgar Cayce and is said to not only provide relief but also will completely heal the tissues of the lungs if done correctly and consistently over an extended period of time.

The process is to inhale the fumes from apple brandy kept in the keg along with some charcoal (which extracts harmful toxins from the brandy) regularly. The fumes enter the lungs and heal the tissues, which become gradually rejuvenated to the point that they are completely refreshed.

There was a warning attached to this cure which was that if the person resumed smoking after using this cure - new damages would not be reversible. It did not explain why.

However, other study I have done suggests that once the lungs have been restored from the condition caused by smoking, they become more vulnerable to toxic elements than before.

A person close to me experienced relief using this process.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy