Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Is it worth me claiming DLA?
I have a 14 year old daughter who has suffered with Excema(hospitalised a fair few times)Asthma(both since birth) She was diagnosed with ADHD earlier in the year and has now been told she is ...

How can i make my eyesight improve naturally?
besides eating carrots......

Do you use crystals for healing? Do they work for you?
I like having crystals around the home and I do chakra. My favourite healing crystals are tourmaline, amethyst and adventurine. What are yours and how do they help you?...

Remedies to solve migraine headaches?
I have had chronic migraine headaches for three years. I constantly have a headache that lessens and gets worse. I have tried dozens of medications, changed my diet, had MRI's, oxygen therapy... ...

Does smoking marijuana really harm you ?

Additional Details
... Whoever has the highest rating as best answer will get the points .... effective 8/10/06...

Help! Throat hurts... How to treat it the natural way.. please help!?
I've had a sore throat since late Friday... I've not had a bad fever... but my throat hurts bad and sometimes it's hard for me to swallow and sleep... There are a few little white or ...

I feel a head cold coming on. Whats the best way I can stop it now?
I take a daily multivitamin, and I take echinacea when I start feeling sick (i'm told its suposed to help my immune system). I work 12 hour days and I can not afford to miss any time with recent ...

How would you get marijuana out of your system to pass a urine test?
i personally dont think its possible ive been told that people use ural is this true?...

Why is marijuana not legal when alcohol and ciggarettes are?
a doctor Donald Taskin just finished a 30 year study that proves marijuana does not lead to cancer in the lungs, head, or neck.
Also people with alzheimer have an enzyme in the brain called ...

Is buying medecine online safe?
I'm trying to buy hydrocodone and also how long does it take to get it?...

My mother is suffering from extreme pain due to cancer. What can reduce the pain?
The Doctor won't add the dosage cos she's on maximum dosage. There is a treatment that can cure her but it will take some time. Now, She is saying it's hurts so much, she wants to die. ...

My father has cancer and I am researching alternative treatements........help?
I do not want him to go through chemo and I am currently researching paw paw, mushrooms, and b-17. I have found compelling evidence to let me believe that theres a cure out there somewhere. I believe ...

Does anyone know of any herbal remedies that could help my re- accuring cystitas?
for the last 18months ive suffered with very painful re-accuring cystitas ive been on loads of different antibiotics i attend the urology department at my local hospital and have very painful ...

What's the best remedy for a hangover?

Does Weed Cause Cancer?
Im almost certain it doesnt but people said it does. (Only answer if you, or someone you know has cancer as a result of weed)...

Nytol. sleep aid?
has anyone tried this sleep aid i tried last night and it did complete opposite i found it hard to get to sleep and when i did i woke up several times when i woke i found my body was exhausted and ...

Does anybody know of a household product that will help you sleep?

What is best remedy to cure a wart on the finger print side of the hand?

What are some natural remedies for depression?
I know exercise helps, any natural methods and foods that can have a mood enhancing effect?
Additional Details
I'd highly doubt ...

I love Scotland! What can I do?
I love Scotland! I´m addicted to Scotland! What can I do against it? That love kills me! Because travelling to Scotland is too expensive for me!...

moonpig
How can i use ginger to ease nausea?

loopylizy123
If you don't like the taste you don't have to eat or drink it you can buy an ginger oil. put 2 drops on a tissue and sniff it. This is how my mum stopped me and my sister from throwing up travelling

Johnny
Make your own ginger beer

http://www.vurt.co.uk/2005/06/15/GingerBeer/

Alan
Fresh Ginger root
Boost your Metabolism
fresh ginger root is a good way to start the day for an effective daily metabolic boost. Ginger helps fevers/colds as it warms the body and increases metabolism. Simply slice the root (after cutting away the outside peel) into a couple cups of water. Use about a thumb full amount boil for about 10 min covered (this will steep and increase the extraction process)You can save the tea for the following morning as well. store in the fridge and reheat.
Alpower2000

solitary
Rating
eating ginger biscuits actually works. also you can buy ginger tea, gingerbread - allsorts. For some people the smell of ginger is enough to help the nausea, so open up your spice jar and smell it gently, or sniff at a lump of ginger root. That worked for me as well.

marginbuu
drink ginger ale or ginger beer. or buy ginger root and make ginger tea with it and you can also buy ginger capsules.

Sinead G
Rating
either make ginger tea or chew crystallised ginger or stem ginger. to make the tea just put peeled sliced fresh ginger root into a hot teapot and pour over boiling water, leave to infuse for 3 or 4 minutes and then drink! you can obviously sweeten it with honey if you wanted or let it cool. it's fantastic for morning sickness and nausea caused by medication. good luck! hope it helps - nothing worse than your tummy being upset!

dicovi
Haven't tried that but I know lemon juice helped me.

JENNY B
its good to chew, or boil for tea, or eat a gingernut bicky, crystalised ginger. all realy good for morning sickness.

Mystery
i use ginger for nausea and period pains. works a treat in both cases. cut up a one inch square piece of ginger and put it in a cup. pour over boiling water and put a saucer over the top. leave 5 minutes before drinking.

it also clears the sinuses!

angler
Rating
Grate some ginger and put it in a mug of hot water.Grate it into
your food & over salads.It's very good for you.It is great in stir
fry's.

Tickle me pink
i drink ginger tea and have ginger biscuts with it. this has really helped me, im no longer sick everytime i eat. (it wasn't voluntary)

MJ
Rating
Grate 2 teaspoons fresh ginger into a cup and pour 8 ounces just boiling water over it. Let steep 10 minutes then strain, add honey to taste.
Eat about 2 pieces candied ginger to ease nausea.

sam r
Rating
use a peeler shred some and put in cup with water nuke 2min.sip.

BobMcDuck
Rating
Slice fresh ginger root into stiprs and put it in a mug. Pour boiling water over and let it brew for a few minutes. Add a bit of honey. Warms you up and very good for your stomach.

tinkerbell
Make tea or just buy ginger biscuits.

fantasia.
Rating
You can boil in and use the water in your tea.(Ginger tea)

The Instigator
Rating
Try peeling and mincing it, and soaking/mashing in water. Then strain and drink. Add honey if you want.

I recommend that people with heartburn try that, but not sure what it does to nausea.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy