Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What natural herbs and remedies are good for lowering cholesterol?

Natural remidies for constipation!?
I have always had this problem and was wondering it there is anything I can take or eat, drink on a regular basis that will help me....

I know this question is silly but.....................?
I cant sleep at night and as a result i get up late in the morning. I try a lot to sleep but all in vain. What can i do so that I can sleep early at night and get up early?
PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS P...

Whats a natural way to cure a headache I dont want to take pills?

How do you releive migrane headaches without using medicines?
I get these ungodly migranes. Sometimes they last for days and sometimes for a few hours. I really do not like taking meds because I get nauseated. Can anyone help me?...

Whats the best way to quit smoking?
i need a supplement to help me quit. ive tried going cold turkey and i always go right back to smoking. ive also tried going down to lights and ultra lights but i seem to smoke more. what should i do?...

I`m an addict to Crystal.I`m getting weak day by day.how can I get rid of it?(bytheway nobody knows in my fami
no one knows about that but it`s becoming public since I doze off at work or I`m always late for my classes.I have already tried to substitute Crystal with some painkillers like Theramadol but it was ...

My brother is constantly getting bitten by fleas. he cant seem to get stop them from bitting him?
all over his body. Is this cause by some sort of deficiancy? Is there something he can do that is natural that can help reduce the bites?...

Going trough hard times in my life, need to get ove my depression. Anyone know of natural anti depressants?
I've been on zoloft for the longest, but due to my troubles, I no longer can afford it and need something to apeace the hurt I feel.... please help ...

What is the best way to treat a blocked ear mine feels completely clogged up?

How to pass a drug test in Little over 48 hours.... drug test is on Monday?
ok I'm sorry I'm not perfect i slipped and found out i have a drug test on Monday and it i haven't smoked weed since Thursday (its the only drug in my system if that helps lol) but yea ...

Does marijuana help with bi-polar dissorder?
My best friend smokes almost every day. He does not take his presribed meds. He says his self medication works better. He has worked in emergency medicine for over 15 years. He also has a ...

Have you ever really taken a cold shower to get rid of excess excitement?

Hypnosis on Sunday i went to see a hypnotist and now i feel sick every time i smoke?
so does it really work hypnosis to stop you smoking?? does it really work or was i sick because its been 24hours since i had a smoke??? whats your thoughts???...

What is the best natural remedy to take for slightly high blood pressure?

Do you know any natural laxatives?
stuff you can eat to make you go to the ...

What is a natural way to fall asleep fast?

What is an effective treatment for severe insomnia?
I am interested in nonaddictive, natural treatments. I have tried melatonin, magnesium, and chamomille tea-- none are effective. Help!...

Wean is the wrold gonna end?
how is gonna ...

What is the Quickest way to Get Marijuna out of your System?

JESSI
How can i clean out my digestive system the natural way?

Dr Frank
The concept of cleaning out you digestive tract is both a meaningless and functionless concept. You're hinting at detox, a myth created solely by constipated Edwardians who ate no vegetables. It has no health advantages.

lion_sim_bob
Rating
Go for 2 days with nothing but water. No food, no soda, no juice. It really works!

krazykoolskittles
Lots and Lots and Lots of water

SJ
Either detox, drink only water for 2 days.
Or, Eat some prunes.... :P

Keys
Eat foods high in fibre. Eat fruit, vegetables.
Eg. Muesli, Kellogs Fruit 'n' Fibre, prunes

Barbara E
You can eat nothing but fresh fruits and juices and drink lots of water. Do this for three days. At the end of the three days, on the fourth day, eat normally but take 1 Tblsp of Metamucil mixed in water three times that day. The fruit and water pretty much clean out large debris. The Metamucil will sweep out the small stuff. You should do this once every six months. There is also a product called "Dual Action Cleanse" by Cellular Research, Phone 1 800 941 0163. That stuff does really work well, and it is natural herbs and enzymes, no laxatives.

Keith S
Rating
look for pineapples because thay have natural fibers that sweep ur digestive systems... or look for any veggies or fruits with a lot of fiber.

SASSY
Rating
PRUNE JUICE

mako
Rating
Take yogurt everyday. You will have soft stool, nice complexion, healthy, improve your immunity system, etc...Check it out in the internet regarding yogurt benefits.

AlinutaUK
Have a 3 days diet with row fruit, row vegetables and water but don't starve yourself because your body will store fat.

z3girl
Rating
a slice of lemon in hot water this will clean u out i do this and it works brill and its so good for u

Ram
water theapy: drink close to a ltr of water just as you wake wake up in the morning, not at one go, u can give it short intervals. and also try having fruit salad (ice cream on top if you want)

Frankie S
Rating
I take Physillium husks. It swells in the intestine and absorbs everything as well as scraping the walls. You just dissolve them in a glass of water.

twiggy
Rating
HANDS DOWN THE BEST WAY,,,,,
I use prune juice drink that and dont leave the house for a few hours ( you'll know why) AFTERWARDS YOU FEEL GREAT and it dosent hurt that it helps me maintain my weight. oh drink at least 8- 12 ounces .. NO NEED TO THANK ME . JUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY AND THANK GOD!!!!

glgl
this drink is called the Master Cleans Drink,
"Start each day with the so-called Master Cleanse Drink - which combines a cup of water, the juice of half an organic lemon, a pinch of cayenne pepper, and 2 tsp of honey, organic maple syrup or molasses over a gentle heat to serve warm."

please se this article for more info:
http://www.whatreallyworks.co.uk/start/articles.asp?article_ID=456

ஐ♥P u S s y CaT♥ஐ♥its a GIRL!!!!
Rating
eat just grapes every other day for a week!! it is magical

Gabrielle
Cleaning your digestive system is the best you can do for your body and overall health. I had a lot of health problems , but when i learn how to take good care of my self, especially of digestive track, i am a total different person. Cleanse the liver,go to google, LIVER CLEANSE and use that recipe with Epsom salt and apple juice , and olive oil with grapefruit. I did this cleansing for 5 times in 4 years, and every time i eliminated stones and fat from the gallbladder and liver. After that, take acidophilus and aloe Vera and you should be recovered in 1 week or so. Another product that i will recommend after the cleansing , is COLON CLEANSE, it has fiber, acidophilus etc. Good luck!!!!!!!

Beem1227
Increase your intake of fiber and water. A product like psyllium hulls will increase your fiber and help clean out your digestive system. You may also consider a natural colon cleanse which includes natural laxatives like senna or cascara sagrada, particularly if you're constipated. I used a 7 Day Colon cleanse (http://www.vitabase.com/supplements/digestive-health/colon-health-natural-laxatives/7daycolon.aspx) and found it effective, easy to do and not harsh on my system.

carlbags2004
Rating
Eat 3x dried dates and 1x dried fig with a bowl of cereal (like fruit n fibre) every morning. Chop them up and put them in the bowl, they are nice and sweet so you dont need any added sugar.

That is a sure thing to clear you out in a very healthy way!

bri
There is no need 'clean it out'. If you eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruit and veg and wholemeal grains your system will clean itself through naturally and stay healthy.
Plenty of fibre is the key.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy