Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone have an suggestions for herbal treatments for depression?
If so, what dosage? Thanks!...

Does anyone have an at home remidie for sick kids?
My kids have been sick for 3 weeks with a bad cough and sinus problems. I have had them to the doctor and all they will give them is nebulizer treatments and steroids. Any suggestions on what else ...

What is the best and natural way to DELAY AGEING AND PROLONGUE LONGETIVITY???
Are there any natural, herbal, ayurvedic, traditional Indian/Chinese medicine techniques, remedies or activities that delay the ageing process and prolongue longetivity and youthfulness....

What's the best way to get rid of hiccups???
Random question but i have hiccups now and was wondering what the best way to get rid of them is?...

What is a good way to hep you fall asleep?
Well lately i have had a lot of stuff on my mind so i try and lay down at like 10 but i lay there until like 1 or 2 then i get up at five and this is not fun it is so bad that lately i have been ...

Which one of you smoked my last joint?
i know it was one of you, now own up who was it?...

Can smoking marigolds get you high?

Is it safe to use nyquil as a sleep aid?

Does anybody have any good recommendation's for menopausal hot flushes ?

Have a quick home remedy for cold sores?
I have one just coming on. I need something to stop it fast before it spreads into a gigantic one.
Additional Details
I only get ...

Whats the best way to overcome depression without drugs?

I think someone's swapped my suppositories for dishwasher tablets. I'm producing foam, is this dangerous

What is the best healthy cure for hangovers?

Is there a very easy way to quit smoking cigarette?

What natural medicine is good as a stimulant laxative?

I think I might have a urinary tract infection, what are some home remedies that I can take to get rid of it?

Why do stoners think they're so brilliant ?
............as in smart / cleaver?
Additional Details
CLEVER. Sorry to all the spelling nazis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

What type of doctor do you nedd for hormone therapy?

Does vitamin C, Garlic, an Ginger root cure a cold?

Can anyone suggest help for mosquito bites?
I don't usually suffer, and this summer (in Spain) I have not had one problem. Now the weather has gone a little cooler, I am getting bitten like hell. Apart from citronella or other sprays to ...

sweetgal1963
Home remedies to help make your bowls to move?

Additional Details
sorry for the spelling of bowles but it is for a family member with cancer no one is perfect at spelling

Alex
Rating
Eat like 5 small containers of yogurt.

Gray Wanderer
Rating
You can eat prunes, eat spinach, drink different teas, fennel is a strong laxative and is always used with caution, drink a teaspoon of flax seeds in water, or drink dieters tea, those are full of laxatives. But always discuss things with your doctor. I have never tried the fennel or flax, but if you eat black liquorice then you know what I mean.

gentle giant
Drink lots of water and take a walk. Walking around will help get things going.

chelseamom1
drink senna tea two cups, you will poop withen 8 hours

seeker
Rating
drink water plentyyy

bluecat
Rating
you could try setting them out onto the kitchen table and then shake it. that would make your bowls move at home

anewrachel
Rating
lots of mineral oil! prunes, raisins, and bran. Juices and dairy can bind you. Green veggies. Also try sitting in a warm bath. It relaxes your bowel muscels. You'ld be surprised how well that works!!

Lexie
ew! and it's spelled bowles. nasty question.

canisiusjodi
Rating
Fibre baby! Load up on fibre rich cereals and . . . well . . . y'know. Cautionary note: SLOOOOOOWLY add fibre to your diet. If you add it too quickly you will be in a lot of abdominal pain!!! Good luck and hope everything comes out fine! lol

rudenski
Drink several glasses of water but add 1/4 tablespoon of unrefined sea salt to tthree of those glasses of clean water. This has doubled my bowel movements.

MR R SOLE
milk is a laxative, mints and currys can also help you poo.

truebluegirl
I personally don't know how to make bowls move, but if your talking about bowels that's another story. Eat cabbage, prunes, fruit, muesli and lot's of water that will help.

notgnal
throw them..bowls

froglips30
Rating
castor oil.

wvchick
Rating
epsom salt..drink it in some water...or eat something greasy..it will make you "poop"

Goku-San
yeah, drink a glass of O.J. immediately following a glass of milk. That'll do you in for a while.

gene
papaya fruit, safest and parctical way. it has natural acids that will soften your stool without having pain. eat more veggies, fruits, drink plenty of water. Follow this, you might get hemorrhoid if not. be safe!

lampoilman
Rating
I wish that you had asked about "bowels", but I don't know about "bowls". Shake hem maybe???
======================================...
OK; family member with cancer thats different!

1. Ask your cancer doc
2. Add fiber to your diet: Fruits,Veggies, whole cereals, METAMUCIL or CITRACEL is best
3. Drink plenty of fluids; caffeine in coffee is good too it increases bowel motility. Prune juice is great also
4. Get exercise; take several short walks every day. Movement stimulates the bowels.
5. Pharmaceuticals (bowel motility drugs)
If he is on narcotic pain meds they can be the cause of it also

SUMMARY: "THE FOUR F's" Fluid Fiber Fitness "F"armaceuticals

I Study Herbs
If the person has cancer, he/she needs to speak to his/her doctor about this. Home remedies are fine but the meds he/she is on as a result of the cancer have to be taken into account and only his/her physician can truly evalute this situation.

sOuL dOcToR
As a Homeopath I can help but for That I do need to know details about the person.As what and how the person feels and what things make him feel better and what worse and all the other symptoms and modalities
If you can post the details I can tell you the remedy !
Take care and God Bless !

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy