Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

I need a colon cleanser?
What is the best one. I want something that serious gets all that waste off the colon walls, or if anyone is in NY and knows of a good place that does a cleansing can you let me ...

What are sleeping pills?
I've heard about them,usually in suicide cases. What are they, how do you get them, and how can you die from them?...

I am a medium and also a holistic therapist i give Reiki Healing and Shamballa Healing i also teach and attune
people into both of them. i would like to hear from anyone who has had Reiki or Shamballa and to tell me their experiences also if you have had a reading from a medium in the past what did you think ...

Sore Throat ?
I have a sore throat and it is really bothering me.
I have tests I can't miss on Tue. and Wed. (TAKS)
So is there anything I can do to soothe my throat?
thx....

Natural cure for gout?

I have failed to be hypnotised on 3 occasions, is it a waste of money to try again. Tomocon?
Three different hypnotherapists in different years. The problem I was treated for has never altered one iota....

Cure By Prayer?
Have You Been Cuerd By Prayer Instead of Medicine?
Please give detailed account....

How can i increase memory by natural ways?

Where can i get emu oil?
i understand emu oil is good relief for arthritis, can any onr tell me where i can get in hyderabad, ap, ...

What do you think is the cure for an obese country?
what can you as an american do to cure the obesity in our country?...

Home remedy for high cholesterol ?

What are the benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar and water?

If you could make up a drug what would you create?

What can I do to cheer up myself? I feel miserable. Any vitamins, herbal tea, supplements can help?

Other than an antibiotic, what can I give my son for swimmer's ear?
sheesh, it ten to 1 Am and I really don't want to go to ER
1 ear "stings" the other is painful...suggestions?...

Anybody know a natural way to decrease anger?
I am looking for supplements, herbs, etc....

Is it true that pouring mountain dew in your eyes, although it may sting a bit, prevents glaucoma?
it says so on the back of the bottle!...

How would one go about curing a sore throat?

I can not swallow any pill larger than an advil. are there alternatives for people like me ?

Is their any Herbal Remedy to cure hepatitis B&C and what is cure rate or %?

BigBadBob(Admin)
Home Remedies For Inducing vomit?

KH
My mom would make me drink a little salt water.

animal lover
Not to be rude, but my first thought was -- stick your finger down your throat!!!

I have also heard of using Ipecac - or something like that, not sure how it is spelled.

Honestly though, if it was for myself, I would stick my finger down my throat. It is extremely rare that I get sick, particularly the throw-up kind of sick, but when I do and it just won't happen and I know I will feel better when I do, then I just put my finger down and gag myself and then all is well.

I know this may sound crazy, but it is very practical.

If it is for someone else, like a child, you may have to give them something for it if they cannot gag themselves sufficiently.

leapyrangels
Rating
why would you want to induce vomitting? this could lead to serious health problems if done on a continuous basis.

sharrona
Rating
And the purpose is????? Generally this is the last thing the
body prefers to do!

I find it difficult to understand WHY you would want to?

J
Rating
Salt water and stick your finger down your throat and wiggle

Bittersweet
Works every time: tickle your uvula (the thing that hangs down in the back of your throat) with your finger. It's the natural gag reflex.

But don't mis-use it, sometimes if you swallow something it says NOT to induce vomiting! And it can do more damage!

hes.an.emo.kik.him
umm peppermint i think

caroline f
Rating
i suggest that you see your GP as far as I know only people who are anorexic would want to induce vomiting

mcqlove87
I think you need to reword this. many of your answer that were givin were to keep you from throwing up.

Jason Homan
Hi Jared, ginger is very good, the gingerols found in ginger, may be responsible for blocking the body's reflex to vomit.
It has been found to be effective in cramps caused by stomach gas. Ginger also stimulates digestion.

You should ask your medical advisor whether you can take vitamin B6. A dose of approximately 100 mg per day has been shown to reduce the feeling of nausea.

Eat foods rich in the B vitamins: examples are nuts, chicken, fish, liver and avocados.

Take frequent sips of liquids such as water, soup, tea, and lemonade. This can help in two ways: when you vomit you loose a lot of fluids and it is important to keep your body hyderated at all times; and it also makes vomiting less unpleasant if you have something to bring up. Vomiting when the stomach is empty is even more unpleasant than when you have something to bring up.

Jason Homan

Darke Angel
Rating
It depends on what you are inducing vomiting for. If it is to lose weight or keep it off, it's not a good idea. It is unhealthy both physically and psychologically. If it is for ridding the stomach of ingested poison, call the poison hotline. Some poisons are more dangerous if purged.

liatrus_v
Syrup of Ipecac

Apollo
Rating
Liquid soap in water works the fastest. If none is on hand bar soap soaked in water can do the same thing.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy