Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What foods can I eat to increase my low iron?
I am anemic and would rather eat foods with higher content of iron then take pills....

What stops constipation?
at home remedies or foods. NO MEDICINE. (its not for me) ....................... don't ...

If you quit marijuana, would your memory get better?
If I've smoked marijuana for say about a year, and I quit now, would the benifits of quitting be great? Along with smoking.. I think I know the answers but I just want clarification. Thanks!...

What good can come from drinking apple cider vinegar?

Has anyone found an Alternative way to GET RID OF Migraine Headaches?
I have now tried over 20 medications that have not worked and I am currently taking a mixture of Topamax and Depakote. There is no telling when and if I will be able to get off the meds and I would ...

What herbal remedies work for insomnia?
I have been having trouble sleeping lately. Does anyone know of any herbal pills that help with insominia?...

I get headaches alot, any suggestions or tricks to get rid of them?

I dont have ADHD or anything, but it is safe to take adderal?
I dont have ADD or ADHD, but I seem to procastinate alot when I get home from school...I sit down and try to do my homework, then I just end up doing something on the computer and loos track of time. ...

How do you settle your mind so you can sleep?
When I go to bed at night my mind has about a million diferent though running through it. I want some ideas on how to clear my mind so that I can relax and go to sleep without drugs. Let me know ...

Getting high?
Will smoking one joint get u high?...

Opinions on homeopathic medicine? Do the remedies work well? Any success stories?

Do you believe in natural healing alternatives like aroma therapy, herbal teas and meditation?
Do you think they can have real health benifits?...

Is Science & Technology beating the HIV/AIDS Epidemic?
I haven't been hearing about HIV/AIDS Survey....News off Crime has been in the forefront ...

How do I get help for A.D.D.?

Do hopi ear candles work?
Just wondered, and how long until wax comes out, is is straight away or a gradual thing?...

I have high cholesterol value. I was told Red Yeast Rice is good at lowering cholesterol.?
Will it affect my liver as my liver readings are also no good?...

I am making homeopathic remedies. Can you add anything to water to improve its memory?

Additional Details
jd88: that's not what I asked....

What is the most effective natural remedy for anxiety and depression?
I suffer from anxiety and depression and don't want to use any syntetic medicin. does anybody knows what would be the most effective natural remedy for anxiety and deppresion?...

What is a known natural substance for lowering cholesterol?
Apart from eating all the right foods and excersing what is a good natural proven substance I can take to lower cholesterol? I dont want to take Statin Drugs....

Can I pass my drug test help?
I have a test coming up this Thursday and i just smoked yesterday on Friday i need to know if it is possible to get it out of my system in this time frame i only smoke on weekends so is this possible....

Juby
Foods, herbs and etc to make cancer cells self destruct?
I have read about foods, herbs and etc that are suppose to cause cancer cells to self destruct. Can anyone tell me what some of them are?

anoldmick
Rating
There are no such foods and herbs. If there were, there'd be no cancer because we'd all have used those foods and herbs now for years and years...

NV
Rating
That Sounds a bit Jubyus

johndoe3214
1000% certain herbs etc will NOT work to fight cancer. They probably will cause you to die a few years sooner since you wasted time not going to a medical doctor.

Eric S
Rating
The Mangosteen fruit has been very helpful with Cancer. www.mangosteenmd.com

kasscabel
I'm not sure about the food aspect, but I do know that Cancer Miasm Homeopathic formulas have proven worthy.
check out link below

lavendergoddess1
Rating
That is not a naturopathic remedy. We believe in self healing but removing the obstacles to enable it. The best way to treat cancer is to take care of the over all general health so it does have the right tools to isolate and fight off cancer. Eat right the best you can, lots of fluid intake, Vitamins and minerals. Very, very important I cannot stress how important that is most of all and plenty of rest for regeneration. Without regeneration the body cannot regroup.

David S
According to a brochure published by the American Cancer Institute, the phytochemicals found in cruciferous
fruits and vegetables help the body fight cancer and should be a part of our DAILY diet.

Unfortunately, the USDA has said that less than 1% of Americans come even close to eating enough of these fruits and vegetables and another report from them said that if all Americans did eat these, we would need an additional 6 million acres of farmland in production to grow it all.

tropical
Rating
Cancer cells do not grow in an alkaline environment. Just research it.

vtsztpu
Check out "How to Prevent and Treat Cancer with Natural Medicine" by Dr Michael Murray ND. It is on of the best books available on the subject. See also "Beating Cancer With Nutrition" by Pat Quillen, who has more degrees than a thermometer. Good Luck! Books are available on Alibris if you can't find a copy locally.

Kelley E
Rating
I got rid of my own Stage 4 cancer in two weeks using habeneros peppers and freshly grated garlic, along with emulsified fish oil. If no weight is being lost, evening primrose oil would be my choice instead of the fish oil.

Grate the peppers and the garlic each day, and put them on bread with some butter to quell the heat.

It makes ya breath heavily for a minute which is a good thing because it pumps the diaphragm and therefore the lymph.

That was nine years ago. Since then researchers at UCLA have found that peppers by themselves shrink tumors 80%.

They found that ginger does the same thing. Freshly grated (daily) ginger can be used in place of the peppers if the person cannot tolerate peppers.

The combo of habeneros and garlic is way too much for the cancer to survive.

Good luck and be well.

Kelley

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy