Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Should I take testosterone hormones if my voice a bit girlish?

Childhood constipation?
my five year old daughter is constipated and to add to my woes she's autistic,, any ideas on how to get her to function ? please . we have tried frsh juice, oranges,grapes,,she wont do prune ...

Is there anything you can eat to repel mosquitos?
Off, Cutter, Skin So Soft, nothing works, need to try something internal....

What's the fastest way to get rid of hiccups?

What's the best thing to drink to help a sore throat?
Besides honey and water mixed together.
And water....

How much water do I have to drink to cleanse my kidneys? How do I know that I am finished with cleansing?

I have a headache?
Please tell me what can I use medicine....

What, if any, are the health benefits of burning incense?

Where can I get a fake docor's excuse from on the internet?
I NEED IT TO GIVE TO MY EMPLOYER....

Is it safe to ingest hydrogen peroxide?
I read somewhere that there are health benefits to be gained from taking food grade hydrogen peroxide. Does anyone know:

a) what the alleged/potential benefits are?
b) what the ...

My husband has just been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Are there any alternative meds that may help?
He is 46 and it came on suddenly. He really suffers with it. The doc put him on Enbrol?? It's a weekly injection. We are waiting for it to be shipped to us so he can begin. I can't help but ...

Any good recommendations for helping the pain of a migraine?

I want cure my stammering please tell me the remedy to cure stammering problem?
I am suffering from stammering from my ...

How can I lower my colestrol?

I'm looking for a sleep aid other then Tylenol pm?
for some reason when i use Tylenol pm it makes me feel very dizzy (like when your drunk and the room is spinning dizzy) it also makes me feel very anxious and ...

Do Hot Toddy's Really Help a Cold?

Any natural remedy for hayfever?

Paxil or Lexapro for social anxiety?

If I take a small dose (1 pill) of MDMA (ecstasy) today, will I be fine by Sunday-Monday?
Will the after-effects of slightly depressed mood, and inablity to focus, be gone?
Additional Details
One-time experience. Have done ...

Herbal remedies for tiredness?
I wanted some kind of herbal remedie for tiredness, Just to give me a bit of energy during the day...Its seems that no matter how much sleep/rest i get im still tired and have no energy, I have been ...

answer plz
Drug Test: Can the doctor tell if a guy used his girlfriends pee?

mike4876
Rating
yes

JaZ hearts JaX
Rating
Of course!! Especially if she about to or have just finished going through a monthly cycle or if she is pregnant.

thelostspirit101
yes beacuase of the chemicals in your pee it basically tells your dna

scabs32
Yup especially if she's on birth controll.

mana
Rating
yes, because men and women have different hormones in their urine, what happens if it comes back prego. then i think hes going to get it.

#1 Newman Fan
I don't know if they can tell the difference in your urine or your girlfriends. However, urine tests for drug screening is usually done with a thermometer heat strip on the side of the sample cup. If the sample provided is not up to the regular body temperature, the sample will not be used and the participant will be asked to provide another sample.

misskitty715
Rating
Maybe he can't tell if it's the girlfriends because there's nothing to compare it to but the doctor should definitely be able to tell the difference between guy pee and girl pee. They'll run the test and then "the guy" will be screwed.

BIGGUN
Rating
UMM YA THAT IS JUST DUMB TO TRY! AND ALSO ILLEGAL!

AT
Yes

Pete
Rating
It would be funny if he came back and said "you're pregnant"

Bent
Of course, females and males have different chemical compounds in their urine. I hope she was not pregnant, he'd look really stupid.

Lin
Rating
Only if they are checking for the stuff in it besides drugs,cause women's pee has different chemicals or hormones..than a guys urine.

commloan
If it is a drug test then they probably won't be testing for hormones or pregnancy. BUT... some cups have a color coded temperature gage on the side. So they can tell if the urine is fresh by the temperature. If it is room temperature, you are IN TROUBLE !

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy