Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What kind of foods or natural products promote healing while on anitbiotics??

What is the best way to clense your liver?
Are there supplements, natural remedies, things that I can do to promote liver ...

What are good vitamins for a day full of energy?
What are some good vitamins that can give u energy and help to stay alert during the day?...

What vitamins or herbal remedies are good for energy?

I think................?
my eyes are going square from looking at the screen. advice anyone?...

WHAT IS THE PRESCRIPTION "seroquel" USED FOR? MR DR GAVE ME SAMPLES OF IT BUT DIDNT ELABORATE?

Additional Details
Thank you for all your helpful advice...I think Im going to go without using it:)...

Bladder infection?????
So i just started taking my UTI medication yesterday and now im on my period. do you think it would be okay to continue the medication even though im on my period? or does it even matter??...

How do i get my cannabis card?

Is there a natural alternative to antibiotics to treat sinusitis?
I have occasional bouts with sinusitis and sinus infections from flying and traveling from one climate to another within days. This causes face pain, headaches and dizziness as a result of fullness ...

Curing Hangovers?
how do i cure a hangover?...

What's the cure for insomnia?
help! i can't sleep.. last few months ago i can't sleep because of problems and everything else.. now even though i think of nothing, i still can't sleep! and i get so tired during the ...

Valiume pills for minor surgery?
i might be getting surgery done for my ingrown toenails for the second time. the first experience was really terrible. is it possible to request these pills as an alternative to shots? do they put ...

Can you get high on herbs?

Do those natural crystal deoderants work?

Can indian medical stores cant give sleeping pills without doctor advice to persons.?
i want sleeping pills but medical stores incharge cant give me ...plz advice some medicine of sleeping pills to which he has no objection....

I am looking for a name for my massage therapy company?
I would like it to be water realated and have the word relaxation in it!...

Is there any prescription to help my husband not to sweat alot?

What do you do for relaxsation ever tried meditation what results?

Is there a cure for the common cold?

Do you think we need more vitamins today due to the poor food?
See the vitamin video on this sight and let me know?
http://www.dontforgettot...

shawn b
Does vinigar clean meth out of your system?
what cleans meth or illegal drugs out of your system

shallytally
Only if you shoot it up.

Jerbson
Rating
I have to say that meth is the most terrible drug on the planet and you should stop. That said take B12 (about 5 of them) and drink lots of water right before if its a urine test. The B12 will cause your urine to be yellow regardless of how much water you drink. If your sample was completely clear you would be suspected of over hydrating. If it is a blood or hair test you are screwed.

Can't stess enough about how bad meth can be. be safe.

greentea
Rating
water is the best and CHEAPER than illegal drugs.

cooker_upper1
You know, smart answers are not needed. Vinegar will not work for you.
You will need a cleanse to take it out of your body.
The vitamin stores will give you hair, blood, saliva and urine cleanses but you must ask specifically for them. When cleansing, follow the directions EXACTLY or you will get bad results. Try to get away from this drug. It is extremely harmful to your body and mind. There will be long term side effects that you will regret later in life-if you make it that far.

gefyonx
Rating
If you are trying to beat a piss test, you need to buy clean urine. (Unless the test is observed, in which case you better wear your lucky socks).

Nothing is going to mask meth in your system, and you cannot speed up your liver, regardless of what people claim.

Drinking large amounts of water and then taking B12 will get you caught. It will pass a visual inspection for color, however, the specific gravity and the amount of creatine will be out of whack and they will know you are attempting to mask drug use. You can add creatine (weight lifting powders) but you have no idea how much it would take to get a normal reading.

blueblue
I wouldnt go with vinegar...
its an acid fool.

I would say just drink LOADS of water to flush the drugs out of your body.

acierinox
Rating
a true belief in God

TECHX69
Nothing will mask the meth. You'll test dirty for 4 days after you use it. Look up "Hightimes" magazine in google. I'm sure find more info for this there.

Chelsea ツ
Not doing them possibly. Avoid bad influences and connect with people who can support you.

I have heard that vinegar will do that, however I dont really think it does. ♥

Once I was in Illinois and watched a car blow up. They had a portable meth lab in there car. It was wild. Everybody died. Just thought I'd share that with you.

OBI
Rating
Yeah! Drink a lot of it! It'll look so good you throwing up and all with all those sores on your face and body! Dude! Only time and water(to wash it out with your urine) will get that stuff outa your system!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy