Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

I am constipated and my friend told me to eat raw eggs. Is that safe?
MMMMMmmmmm Raw eggs and ham....

At 14, Do you think I'm too young to get divorced?
Should i sleep on it?...

I'm thinking of drinking my own pee (for medical reasons)?
I've heard that drinking your own wee can be good for you, but should it be fresh or stale? and what should i drink to give it a good flavor? Does wee drinking have any benefits or should it be ...

Hiccups cure?
quickest and best way to cure ...

What is a good non-prescripion sleep aid?
I've tried "Tylenol PM" (took nine in three hours) and "simply sleep"...same as tylenol without the medicine. Nothing seems to help me....

What are natural ways to fall asleep?
i know there are teas and natural medicines, but im not a big tea drinker and i hate milk. so what else is out there. i dont wanna go out and buy all this stuff just to make me sleep easier. i just ...

I'm looking for "natural" sleep aid's, any suggestions aside from tea?

Can you snort coffee grounds for a caffeine rush...?
by doing lines of coffee grounds....

will you end up with just a sore nose....

or does any of that caffeine get to your brain and start working?...

If u cant take paracetamol what else would work to get rid of a headache??
paracetamol makes me sick so i cant take that (of cousre it would get me off of school) and nothing else that i've tried works, got any ideas on what could help???...

Is it possible to buy good hallucinagenic drugs online? How about shrooms or acid?

Does anybody have a home remedy for ear ache,please?
doctors medicine is not working.
thank you....

Why are you awake so early?
and why r u on this site? lol
Additional Details
its about 6AM ...

I don't want to immunize my child. Any advice for dealing with schools?
I heard there are forms you can get to make the schools allow your child to still go to public/ private schools. I also do not have money to get a lawyer to fight the school on the matter. I ...

What drugs have you taken tonight?

Cure needed please?
dying with hangover please ...

Is There a Home Remedy For Nausea?

If i drink 1 litre of vodka a week am i an alcoholic?
if i drink 1 litre of vodka a week.. usually most of it on friday and saturday nights and maybe 1 drink each night am i an alcoholoic ???...

Im 16 and i think i am pregnant...my breasts are swollen and the bottom of my back aches i dont know what 2do?

How do i stop taking pot?
its ...

Horrible Headache, Please Help!?
I have been getting a REALLY bad headache for the last few hours, and it finnaly hit. It feels like a bad sinus headache, so i took some excedrin sinus, but it's not doing ANYTHING. I have no ...

bhams_baddest_chick
Does steroid shots make you gain weight?

P. K.
Rating
If your doctor has perscribed them, You should have been informed of possible side effects. And if you are obtaining them illegaly for body building, well,, is that not the reason you would risk yourself with unperscribed meds?

Queen Bee
I've heard that they do.

Nina
Yes but you need to do Strength Training Look at the Olympics
Steroid use is really a turn off to them and they go and take metals after that...I feel it is an enhancement drug like fake breast only it traces to you muscles and nerves and it is a trace to your urine to tell you are on them. It never leaves to system...
How uncool for those who can not afford them Yet cool for the athletes who are in pain and have to get on the feel and rip the healing to support tickets bought by fans who want to see them.
To be on steroid or not on steroid that is the question.
I did them for my ankle and I feel no pain. Thank God for them and when I lost my eye in MS I had a strong steroid and it kind of fizzled out like DR Dre video. I had to get it adjusted...to clear my system.
All in all weight gain is a part of the Side Effects and that can be beaten too.

a1nicolea1
Rating
They say any prolonged use of steroids in any form will cause weight gain.

sylvia a
Rating
they are extremely dangerous to your health and should only be used with medical supervision ans advice.
They can bring about heart attacks and strokes

Murphy H
Rating
Yes it makes you eat a lot and gain weight i know because it happen to me the doctor try to tell me i was to little an he took it on himself to give me steroid in a pill and i thought it was something to help my back. He did not say it would make you gain weight .so all i am saying i had to learn the hard way.

Catriona S
Rating
Yes. Steroids generally cause one to 'bulk up'.

Isabella T
oh yeah! But it is muscle not fat.

Roy M
yes

mum of 2
yes they do

-bls
Yes after a long time

razorraul
Rating
NOT THE ONES FOR PAIN.
Yes IF you are building muscle mass, that is if you are exercising too.

stack it up then down then stop it

eat well exercise and rest too

for muscle aches drink a glass of water with one table spoon of baking soda, to buffer the PH in your muscles.

courtneycollegefunny
Rating
yes

dollface3169
Rating
they have me i have to have them for my back

dv
Rating
Yes

bones
Rating
yes , depending on dose and how long taken

Bandmom
Rating
They will also increase your appetite and cause you to overeat.

TAPYOUOUT
YES
AND IT DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND OF FOOD YOUR EATING

Pamela V
Rating
YES! I gained 100 lbs on Predinizone for Rheumatoid Arthritis! I am off of it now Thank God and The DR. now has me on another med. and I've lost 20 lbs so far.

qtma28
yes..among other health issues

John B
Rating
I've never shot a steroid.

Miki
Rating
Some yes but there is a lot tip of steroid.
It is use in medical and some was use in sport.

Monika S
Just have a look at this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steroid

seeker
Water Weight

imnotaznanymore
Rating
Last time i checked, no.

amber p
Rating
yes!! when my 7 yr old daughter was 3wks old she became very ill and had to take them for nearly a year and a half ,she constantly gained weight even today she is pretty thick. the doctor says that is a long term effect to taking them!!

♥monamarie♥
Rating
yes.

manofwar4662
While your question is vague and awkward at best. Here's my small take on it.

Steroids do allow for weight gain, but not in the mannerism you're accustomed to. You're not going to take a shot of testosterone today and grow a beer belly tomorrow (or Arnold Biceps ). The way steroids promote weight gain splits into 3 segments:

1) Increase water retention due to bloating (+weight)
2) Aromatization, the conversion of excess testosterone into estrogen, which causes the above #1 to happen and #2a to happen:
--->2a) Fat gain due to higher estrogen levels from aromatization
3) Muscle gain from higher nitrogen balances, better protein matabolism and, of course, higher testosterone levels

Conclusion: Water retention, fat gains, muscle gains

So what can we do about all this?

1) Increase water intake, lower sodium intake, add potassium supplements
2) Add aromatase inhibitors (AIs) to your cycle. This will prevent the aromatase from the T->E conversion.
Arimidex:
http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Arimidex-Liquidex.html
Letrozole:
http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Letrozole-Femara.html
Aromasin:
http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Aromasin-Exemestane.html

Dosages will vary on your particular cycle…

-->2a) prevent aromatization and fat gain will stop (assuming you diet is in check)

3) Keeping a high protein diet, with 50p/30c/20f should ensure steady and lean muscle gains.

If you want to know more about diets , weight gain and anything related, visit these forums:
http://www.forums.isteroids.com/diet-nutrition-questions/

QueenA
Rating
yes

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy