Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Looking for natural cures for depression other than meds?
what worked for you?...

Please help urgently?
please help mam, sir....EHAT IS THE BEST REMEDY TO LOWER DOWN HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE...I MEAN WHICH VITAMIN AND NATURAL HOME REMEDY CAN HELP LOWER DOWN BD?????...

Benefits of a Cold Shower?

Additional Details
Will it help you stay awake?
Good discipline?...

Why docters hate homeopathy?
Why is it the doctors do not appreciate or acknowledge homeopathy? I'm doing a paper on the subject of homeopathy and this question pops up a lot. T...

What are some natural remedies for preventing stress?

Anti-Depressants?
Does anyone know ulternate remidies instead of taking Anti-depressants?...

I want to take Oxy Cotton, what does it do to you if you take it?

Additional Details
and im talkin bout the lil pill....

Whats a Good headache remedy?
Whats a Good headache remedy? Im at work now for the next 7 hours and I Have a headache over my right eye. Im hoping I can make it through the day without walking out the door. Ive taken BC ...

What are some natural boosters? I am so tired!?

Natural sleep remedies. im having real trouble sleeping?
help ...

Does anyone know a natural way to lower cholesterol?

We have been trying to get pregnant for 5 years any home remidies OR ANY ideas???

Have you ever done acid and what was the trip like ?

I heard about this?
has anybody heard that there are any health benifits to salvia?...

When i am sitting infront of computer i am getting trouble in my eyes.what can i do for this problem?medicine?
my eyes getting redish and burning,when i am sitting infront of computer more than a hour.what should i do for these?is there any medicine to cure it.please sugest me....

Do you believe in alternative healing methods for cancer patients?

I am 55yrs old, I work hard but sleep little due to leg cramps anyone have a solution to this problem?

~*~Whats Your Fave Crystal~*~?
Hello All,
How are you?
i was just wondering what your fave crystal(s) would be?

have a great day!! =)...

What are some homeopathic cures for cancer?
Well turns out the 'fear mongers' say my daughter has cancer (in her bones and breasts). I refuse to allow them to treat her with their unnatural chemicals and poisons.
My natruopath ...

Remedy for hiccups?
i have the PERFECT remedy for hiccups, i workd immediately, its one of those common things you do to get rid of it but with a little change. how can i do so if i give it away im remembered for it?...

gwendolyn f
Does apple cider vinegar really remove thc from the body,i have a $20.00 bet on this?..?

GUNSMITH
Rating
NO, REAL VINEGAR..............

lilredhead
Plain Vinegar Does, But i dont know about "Apple Cider Vingear" ..

me
Rating
nope.

Opus
Rating
No. THC is fat soluble. Vinegar will NOT dissolve fat or fat-soluble substances, even IF it could reach your bloodstream (which it doesn't).

jim
nope theres nothing that removes it stuff that might hide it

graciegirl
sorry you're out $20

tamara.knsley@sbcglobal.net
My sis is a Drug and Alcohol Therapist and said no, it does NOT work. Neither do the other methods people come up with. If anything, it will show your urine to be "tainted"..or altered in some way which automatically causes you to fail.

Angel Eve
Rating
Nope. It sure doesnt. My husband is a cop, there is NOTHING that removes it from your system except time. AND The more fat you have, the longer. If you are heavier it would take LONGER than 30 days, if you are skinnier, it would take LESS than 30 days.

FörtyTwö
Rating
Actually yes and no, any large intake of fluids over a period of time will remove the toxins from a human body, some fluids remove certain toxins faster, but they are all 89% water. Even Orange Juice is 89% water, your body is 89% water. The 89% may go up; or down by 3%-10% but that is getting unhealthy.
If I consumed 100 gallons of apple cider vinegar, it would probably rid my body of any THC, I am most certain it would. I do not suggest doing that, but it works on paper.
You won the bet, but lost the job.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy