Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

I'm looking for a strong herbal remedy for trouble sleeping and staying asleep?
Does anyone no a specific herb or herbal pill that can help someone who has trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I've tried sleep meds but they never agreed with me. Now i want to ...

Question about Acupuncture?
Hi I got a appointment to go for acupuncture and I made sure they're professional. I'm just wondering can you tell me ALL the benefits of acupuncture?

Will acupuncture help ...

About Ginseng?
Does the Ginseng that most popular energy drinks contain have any adverse health effects?...

Best way to quit smoking?

A nurse told me to mix 2 tlbs. of apple cidar vinegar with 8 oz. of water 2 times a day to help lower choleste
my cholesterol is sky high and I cannot take anything with statins in it. she told me about the vinegar. has anyone tried this and does it work?...

What is the best, quickest way to treat toe nail fungus?
i have tried Lamsil, didnt work. i want a natural treatment, like a home remendy maybe....

Aloe and scar tissue?
does anyone know if you drink aloe, will it help with the excisting scar tissue you have, such as with peyronies?...

Does yogurt improve the immune system?

Do u believe in acupuncture???? why and how does it work exactly, i heard something about needles?????????

Is alfalfa a fruit or a vegetable?

Anyone use coloidal silver?
ok i've heard a lot of about this supposed coloidal silver, does it really work? My friend gave me a bottle of the stuff and I drank it, but it sort ended me up in the bathroom if I took over 1...

Drugs, what do they feel like?
im not for taking drugs but am slightly curious as to watt they feel like, such as ice, coke, speed or weed. What would u liken the 'high' to?...

Are coffee enemas safe?

Additional Details
Is too much peanut butter bad?...

Recipie for enema?
i need an enema and i dont have any castle soap. Im realy cloged up >.<...

Can you get high off household items?
also can you get high off smelling rubber cement and ...

How do i overcome my asthma?

Any natural ways to ovecome anxiety?
I have a serious anxiety problem and have been taking meds for this but doesn't seem to be working. Any natural ways of dealing with an anxiety disorder? (herbs, practices...etc)...

Natural Remedy for Acid Reflux?
I don't want to take prilosec, and was told to do 3 things. (1) Take Probiotics (2) Drink Kefir (3) Take Aloe Vera ... I understand the first two but need a bit of help with the Aloe Vera. S...

Have you found herbal remedies for sleep any good?
Ive been taking "Kalms sleep" for the last few nights and they seem t have helped a lot but im wondering if that may be a placebo effect and wear off in a few nights?

(...

What's the fastest acting poison to take with no pain?

ohlalaboy29
Do all teas have antioxidents?

Jenn
Rating
no

tiger
Not all of them, some herbal teas don't.

silvio_vol3
Green teas the best, not all have those properties

ericabishop691 is coping well
not all of them do.

lyn
Rating
I KNOW THAT GREEN. RED AND WHITE DO. I HAVEN'T TRIED WHITE YET.

Rachell C
No, they don't all have antioxidents. "Tea" is really only a term for soaking something in water to extract the soluable product from a primary substance. If the primary substance doesn't contain antioxidents, the tea won't either. :-]

Armando Q
yes...wether they're caffeinated or decaff teas remain a powerful antioxidant...second however to V8 splash which has about 100% in each serving of juice.

jhvnmt
Rating
if you want to know what level of antioxidants a product has, ask for the ORAC score. People should get about 3,000-5,000 Orac score daily.

blueberries are a great source! I use a multivitamin that has a score of 8,000! antioxidants are great for the prevention of heart disease and cancer.

Shannon T
Rating
No, not all of them.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy