Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Tell me ways you can function properly with less sleep?

Shaking? Heart Pains? Cold Sweat? Body Pains? Naseaous?
My sister all of a sudden broke out in random shaking, heartpains, cold sweat ect....so whats wrong? is it poor circulation is she having some kinda attack?
Additional Details

One cannabis joint as bad as five cigarettes?
In the news this morning is this about cannabis, I seem to remember reading that cannabis was not so bad and it actually opened up the airways in the lungs??...

Bad breath? how to get rid of it...whats causing it?
Lately I have been having bad breath throughout the day and I'm so tired of it, what is causing it? I floss at least once a day brush teeth and tounge....what else can I do about it?...

Is there a natural cure to male baldness?

What do magnetic therapy bracelets do for you?

Why constipation in winters now dont say drink water pls some home remedy?

Where can i buy tea tree oil?
And what does it do to help your skin (acne)?...

My mom has a really bad/weird stomach ache that she doesnt want to deal w/ anymore to a point she wants to die
We have been to a lot of doctors, lots of scans, mri's, medicine, pills, weve tried it all...we cant find anything...anyone out there that might know of some kind of magic spell or something......

How could I help my grandmother when her blood pressure goes up? Thank you so much?

Sleep Aid Recommendation?
Can someone recommend an Over the counter or natural sleep aid? My Doctor gave me a script for presciption sleep aid, but I'd like to hear about any success with other things. Thank you!...

Can I take adderall as a speed?

How to get rid of a persistent cough? (By natural medicine)?
I've had this cough since I came back from Mexico (2 mos. ago). I got over the flu/cold symptoms, but the cough just won't go away. Aside from going to get antibiotics, which don't ...

Gallbladder?
so i am pretty sure i have gallstones. now the question can you pass them?someone told me that. my mom says its b.s i no 5 other girls who have had there gallbladder's removed. i heard that ...

What food supplement products work best for the treatment of osteo-arthritis and fibromyalgia?

Brain food?
I went to a drug store and this teen, was buying a drug called brain sharpener, when i asked she said that she normally buys when she studies, do these drugs really work?...

What is your favorite essential oil?
Just curious. Thinking about becoming a Young Living distributor. I think my favorite is Lavender. It's probably a lot of people's. What's yours? (Doesn't have to be Young Living ...

I have a peach colored pill with the numbers 7382 on one side and the number 93 on the other what is it?

Does Honey help your voice for singing?
honey helps clear voice?...

When you drink half of a lime juice in warm water every morning would it help clear blocked arteries?

siblet2003
Do Hot Toddy's Really Help a Cold?

Haile83
Rating
Hot Toddy's help w/ everything!!!

j/k... I don't think they're really going to help... you might feel better & they might clear you up temporarily. I really recommend Thera-Flu... it tastes AWFUL! But it really does help. Save the booze for a celebration when you start feeling better.

Baby'sMom
Yeah. Even better: Plantation Mint Tea (Bigelow's) made real strong with plenty of sugar and a shot of jack black!

Need help pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
it might a little bit the thing is a cold will go away there is no really medicine that will make it go away
my advice is to wait till it goes away

cyanne2ak
Nope! They just make you not care about it. :)

BORICUA BORN
Yes, they do. The bring the phlegm out, and make you sweat the fever..

grapelady911
helps me, I stop caughing, my throat feels better and I sleep great!

Alex
They don't actually help the cold but they DO make you feel better.

Rena
No, They just warm up the person because of the alcohol content. Alcohol makes a person feel warmer. It will also relax you but will do nothing for the cold. Instead, take vitamin c, sleep well, drink lots of water and relax.

Dawn
Rating
No, they don't help with stuffy nose, and congestion, but they do help to stop a cough.

thejanith
NOTHING really helps a cold go away any faster. You may as well make yourself as comfortable as possible. Be sure you're getting plenty of rest and fluids (like water and juice) in addition to the toddy. Your body needs the rest and fluids so it can fight off the cold. Everything else just helps make you comfy so you can rest.

schweetums
Rating
They won't help you get over it necessarily, but they will make you feel better, more relaxed, and able to rest, which will probably help in your recovery.

FYRE & REIGN
No, not really. It's psychological, you think you're getting better because it relaxes you and warms you up. The shot of lemon juice in it supposedly gets Vitamin C into you but you'd get more Vitamin C just drinking a glass of cold orange juice.

If you're diabetic or on medications that you're not supposed to have alcohol with, then you could actually be harming yourself taking the "hot toddy."

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy