Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Is St. John's Wort effective for mild depression?

Are ringworms caused by animals in your house?
Do you have to cure you pet first before you can get rid of ringworms?...

Do Dr's. get kick backs for prescribing certain medic ins.?

What is a good way to cure insomnia with out taking medication.?

What drugs have you done?
I wanna list of all the drugs everyone has done,, just shoot it out and be honest about **** you dont have to lie , i wont judge u if you done a lot i just wanna make sure im the only person in this ...

Does daily weed smoking increase hair loss?

Ever used COLONIX (Advanced Internal Cleansing Program)?
Serious answers only please!

Have you ever or recently used "COLONIX"?
If so did it really work and how was the experience? I know anwers might be graphic but i'm ...

Hubby - tailbone/lower back trouble - help, please!!?
My hubby injured his lower back/tailbone area several days ago. He sneezed and that threw something out of whack, that's when he started feeling pain, but before that he was also in the garage ...

Is there an herb that will cure arthritis completely?

What percentage of licenced massage therapists offer "happy ending" massages?
Under the table, of course. I know it's illegal....

Can you keep urine fresh in the fridge?

Any good ideas for anxiety relief?

Will laser surgery take off my frickles without leaving my skin blotchy?
Such as, will it leave scars where my frckles were removed or will they even do laser n freckles?...

10 points !!!What do you call the people who do autopsy's on people ??
10 points =]...

Do copper magnetic bracelets actually bring pain relief?

Prostate? pumpkin seeds, zinc...any other natural remedies?

Is vinegar safe to drink?
We are using one tablespoon as "Lie Medicine" with our child and it's been very effective - two doses and she hasn't lied since. I just want to ensure what we're doing is ok ...

The real truth? Is smoking cannabis just as dangerous, less dangerous or more than smoking cigs?

Additional Details
FYI "Rowan" . Health has NOTHING to do with the reason it's legal. It IS legal in some states & ...

Have you ever had a colon cleanse? and would you recommend one?

Is cannabis good for you?
"The cannabis plant has 70 different cannabinoids in it, and each has a different affect on the body," GW Managing Director Justin Gover told Reuters.

"Some can stimulate ...

Jai
Cold symptoms?
I have a cold...does anybody know a natural way to get rid of the burning sensation in my nose?

mks 7-15-02
Go To The Doctor

ellie
Rating
The Immune Boost- a proprietary mixture of (“Thyme, Peppermint,Lemon Tea Tree,Eucalyptu), and“Clove Bud brewed into a tea and drink also you can just inhale the herbs once you brew them as vapourizer. You can find all this ingredients a your local grocery store. History indicates that the use of these essential oils help to support and stimulate the immune system.*
this is a natural remedy used by my family it really works. Good luck

RUSSELL J
Rating
echinacea is supposed to help
also humidifiers, assuming you have hot air heaters

Shelly t
Rating
When I start to get a cold I take the vitamins lysen & zinc. vitiamin c can be great but can cause cold soars. which are cured by lysen I may have spelled that wrong but easy over the counter to find.
As for the burning in your nose. I would try a cold med you should only have a running nose or stuffed up nose. if it continues you really should see a doc. You could have an infection.

rebecca
Rating
take a shower

alcaholicdemon
Rating
a good nose spray always helped me,but i made sure to get it a little warm,couldnt stand it real cold.

Fabio D
take a cool bath under the shower, and much orange juice, lemonades, try to sleep without so many sheets

silentjealousy77
Rating
stream from a shower or you can buy that saline nose spray its all natural.

Lab Accident
Rating
Take about 500 mgs of Vitamin C each day
Snort saline solution into your noze. This will help the burning. Don't take those over the counter cold medicine things unless you have to work and can't sneeze/cough all over everyone at your work.

KT!
AIR BOURNE. It can be purchased at any grocery store or pharmacy. Its all natural anti-oxidant enhancer with lots of vitamin c, it cures the cold as soon as you feel it coming on.

sunflare63
Rating
saline your nose, then rub some camphor chapstick under it

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy