Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Best hangover cure?

I'm quitting smoking!!!?
im quitting using the gum, but i was wondering how other people quit smoking. Has anyone used hypnotherapy or accupunture to help them, and how useful was it?? Also has anyone used an unsual method ...

I need a realy good natural herb for menstral cramps. PLEASE! i will snort, smoke, I dont care! just stop this
dad gum pain! I think I am gonna die! It has gotten progressively worse. I have been to dr's they say nothing is wrong. I have had 4 kids, and this is worse than labor! HELP!...

Would you let a muslim dr. be your dr.???
how many idiots would rather die than to have the help from a muslim doctor?...

How Long Does Marijuana Stay in Your BLOOD STREAM?
Okay I've quite smoking for 2 months and 2 weeks ago I started smoking again, I smoked about an Ounce of Marijuana in that 2 weeks time. How long does it take to be flushed out my blood stream? I...

What do you think about alternative methods of healing of incurable diseases?
I mean healing with the help of R...

Is there a list of natural remedy for constipation?
I know oat meal and cold coffee works for me. Any others?...

I get headaches so regularly I'm getting worried....?
I almost always have a headache. I have one almost everyday. Sometimes worse then others. Plus I get migraines at least once a month and I'm only 14. Whenever I have a headache I usually take ...

Instant HICCUPS cure?
I've heard the myths about holding your breath or drinking a glass of water - never worked for me. Is there a voluntary muscle you can excersize to calm hiccups?...

Is there an all natural way to get rid of a sore throat?
I'm allergic to all cold medicines and cough drops etc. I'm allergic to wheat (gluten), dairy and eggs. So on Sunday night a started getting a sore throat and today (Monday night) it has ...

Where can I get Beta Carotene?
Iv'e tried Costco, CVS, Ralpsh, Alberstons, Kmart. Nowhere? Help?...

Does Salt help wound heal quicker??

Additional Details
I actually HAVE salt on an open wound now, and just was wondering if I was doing it in vain!...

My friend doesn't believe in hypnosis. How can I convince her that it really works.?

Other than alcohol drugs or smoking....What is a good stress reliever?

What are a few ways to cure a common cold without a trip to the doctor?

Can massage cause severe pain the day after treatment?

LSD consequences?
do you get back problems such as spine crunching/deteriorating?...

How do i deal with my pill popping boyfriend?
my boyfriend is addicted to pills and it is really affecting our relationship i am starting to fall out of love with him weve been together for nine years most of which have brrn spent being addicted ...

If someone was to roll up oregano into a blunt and smoke it would it be possible to get high??
I'm asking this out of pure curiosity....

I'm female aged 52. Experiencing hot flushes. I do not want to take HRT. Can anyone suggest an alternative?

>: (
Can you smoke certain "kitchen herbs" as drug alternatives?
i know there is a legal herb sage-- sage (sage divinorum... or something like that) is able to give marijuana-like affects. common sage doesn't work (does it?). it costs a lot though for like a gram. how much is a gram of this stuff? is it that light-weight? is it worthy for smoking in such a short period of time (i'm guessing)?

what about kitchen herbs (preferably dried) like thyme, rosemary, savory, basil, or bay leaves or whatever else you all know or whatever else is out there?

know any good websites? things i can do?

i smoke weed. So don't bash me for it or tell me otherwise. i know.

can you answer any of the posed questions?
Additional Details
OH.... I DO KNOW ABOUT SALVIA TOO. IT'S EXPENSIVE TOO.

courtney s
Rating
well i think you can. but smoking ether way is still bad for you

Alexander
Rating
Common grass

korkie
Rating
boy your desprate i don't think any thing in your kitchen will affect you like pot i heard a roumor about banna peal but i knoe nothing about it
korkie

TheDude
Rating
drink a marjoram based tea it will help you quit smoking if you really want to quit

Tricia3
Sure, it will cause lung scarring, which occurs regardless of what you smoke!

aero girl.
well no effense or anything dude, but not something you should probably asking on website that has gillions of people on it every second

Future Mrs.Cook
Rating
no dont do that that will seriously mess you up. ima get on my soap box and just let you know that the smoke from weed will damage your lungs. my dad smoked it for YEARS and now he has emphazema in both lungs at 45 and cannot work. so just think about that when you get high. and im not judging you b/c i tryed it and my fiance used to do it unitl he saw my dad in teh hospital almost dead so yah.

Regina
Rating
Salvia

yoda the twentysecond
why not just take your mom's librium or prozac?

Chewy_Is_My_Co_Pilot
Rating
Salvia is nothing like marijuana and not good if youre a recreational user. I've used salvia before (x40 extract) and it is very different from marijuana. Unfortunately there are no herbs in your moms kitchen to take so either stick with the weed, try salvia and see if its for you, or man up and take a bump.

stefanie.katherine
Rating
Well, a few months ago a friend of mine sold a guy an ounce of oregano, but he said it was pot. The guy didn't see too much of a difference I guess.

But hey, good going for the drug-free thing.

mardix27
Your question intriqued me...so me & hubby are now about to smoke some basil & italian seasonings while the pot of speghetti is cookin. After we're done, we'll probably have the munchies so our son better hurry home, or we'll eat the whole damnPot.

HisPrincess
i wish

jarrah001
Dont know about smokable herbs but will watch this space with interest!

I do know however that eating copious amounts of nutmeg will send you trippen!! very similar to mushrooms!! Makes u pretty crook though.

Who's sarcastic?
A friend and I tried to smoke a teabag once in the absence of anything else fun to do, however, that was a big mistake. Kitchen herbs will not make you high. Don't bother.

tricia r
Damiana leaf has been smoked in Africa as an aphrodisiac a long time and is usually sold as tea in health stores and on line.

I personally smoke it as a tobacco alternative to quit smoking.
I would not say it gets me high though.

I wish there was something in my kitchen that did that : )

jennifer l
You can smoke any herb you want. The most you will get is a headache and a fragrant home.

http://tatuista.blogspot.com/
Rating
I heard about nutmegs, but I'm not sure... how would u smoke it anyway?

tynker_belle
Rating
are you that cheap? just stick to weed, geez.

Augustine. Figurine.
Erowid.org

Seriously, they have a GREAT database on all sorts of drugs.

Big Mama
Rating
Common kitchen herbs, no. All you get is a headache. Try a catnip tea. It will make you a little woozy and drowsy, but that's about it. Otherwise just stick with weed and stay in the house!

cwstuffff
I believe if you could get high from smoking kitchen herbs, they would outlaw them.

The girl is a geek.
I think what you are talking about is salvia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

There is also khat...but it is illegal for people to import it, so hard to find.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat

Have fun!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy