Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Legal substances that are "uppers"? Not caffeine pills or energy drinks!?
I'm trying to replicate the effects of adderrall xr. Caffeine doesn't work well for me, and energy drinks aren't really my thing. Are there natural substances that will do the trick? W...

I need a non-medicinal sleep aid that is safe for a 2 year old to take.?
I have a 2 year old son who will NOT go to sleep at a decent, or indecent hour. We've been going the rounds with him for three weeks now....

How would you cure a depression soul besides going through medications and therapies?

How to get rid of a sore throat?
what to take but something that doesn't invole ...

Where can I get salvia???

Why is confidentiality important when working in social care?

High blood pressure--What multiple supplement lowers blood pressure?
179 over98...

What can i do to....????
go to sleep earlier and quicker without taking any medicines????...

Hangover cures?
Okay when I get hung over, I don't get a headache, I just get really nausous. Some cures I've read about don't seem to take that into consideration. I just wanna feel better :( ...

What dietary change do you feel has had the most impact on your looks and health?
I'm looking to make some major changes as I approach middle age, but there are so many different theories out there. What has worked best for you - eliminating meat? eliminating dairy? taking ...

What pills work the best for getting rid of gas?

Chiropractic....What are your thoughts?
Quality or quackery?...

What is the cure of motion sickness?

What is the best medicine for a horrible cold?
I have a cough thats keeepin me up at night, my nose is raw from blowing it. I've taken ny quil, thera flu , airborn, and now cough syrup with codeine, anything left?...

Is there a way to transform my car in to a bong?
Is there a way to turn my honda civic in to a working bong using the exhaust pipe and the ignition key?...

I was going to try weed...?
i wanted to try it cause all my friends smoke it, but I'm afraid; what if I act stupid, don't remember things, get addicted.. and etc..

What was your experience with Marijuana.<...

Can anyone tell me if there is a natural alternative to ritalin?
my son is special needs and is extemely aggressive and violent for about 6 years now my son is 10 years ...

Does "or can" canabis make you?

Does anyone know of a homemade cough syrup with honey, lemon, and liquor? If so what is recipe?

I get anxiety at night is there any tea's that can help in that category?

dr. ruth
Can you get sick from drinking piss? Even if it is your own?

Nova F
Rating
uhm.

SG22
someone else asked this once....your own is safe, others...not so much

Common Sense
No,a glass or two of piss will not make you sick..
Normal urine is a pretty sterile liquid..
I believe there is a Yogic tradition that has one drinking
his first urination of the morning...

Alan
Rating
U already are sick. Dont you get plenty of water in your area ?

Atheist
If you drink too much you can.

Urine (When fresh) is 100% sterile.

stowchick01
Why the hell would you want to?

jgmafb
It's how they use to whiten their teeth in the country that most of you on here come from by way of your ancestors.Yeah,your ancestors drank piss.

brenda4ever
No you cannot.. to survive in the desert or whatever with no water you can drink your urine once to stay hydrated but not twice

Big Will
what do you think urine is, its the WASTE in your body coming out....

cajunrescuemedic
Rating
Yes, even if its your own. Drinking urine is not good, even if you're dying of thirst and have nothing else to drink. There is a reason why your body is getting rid of it, and it doesn't need to be introduced back into your body.

JEANNE B
drinking your own urine is actually called "urine therapy", and must be consumed right away, collected in a sterile jar.
lots of vital minerals etc are excreted and this way you drink them back in. obviously, do not consume your urine if you have a bladder or kidney infection, flu or are sick in general!!!

sswoody00
Rating
Urine is the body's waste. It's what the body doesn't want in it anymore. So I would have to go out on a limb here, but yes, it can make you sick. Whether you just get sick to your stomach and vomit, or you get something far worse, I can't say.

Have you tried this lately? I'm guessing plain ole' tap water would have been fine. You could even add a little lemon for some flavoring!!

Sandra
It is widely known that the urine is toxic, that is why the body wants it out. It contains toxins and acids that you can get your stomach sick quite badly if you drink it. And if you have an urinary infection on top of everything you can make it even worse to your body by drinking it. Sweat is also a mild type of urine, would you lick your armpits after a work out?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.154
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy