Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

How Can I Help My Boyfriend's Headaches?
My boyfriend always gets these really bad migraines/headaches, and I massage his forehead and it doesn't make it go away but relieves it / feels good. Is there anything sort of specific ...

What would be good to give a 11 yr old for constant vomitting?

Has anyone tried St. John's Wort?
I have been going through mild depression since January. I am curious about St. John's Wort. Any info would be helpful....

It been 60 days i havent smoked weed is my urine clear to pass a drug test?
i need to know how long should i wait before i take this drug test it been 60 day since i last smoked and im running out of time to take the test what can i do?...

Alternative methods for curing depression? (i need 2 help my partner come back to me)?
What are other methods for curing depression besides doctors and drugs?
i know excercise and fresh air, but he gets both thos.
what about primrose iol? (i take it) would it work for a man?<...

What causes body odor, and are there natural ways to remedy it?
I'd like to know why some people smell really bad, others dont, regardless of practices- and what people do about odor who are not into using harsh chemicals and ...

Can massage really be harmful for someone with high blood pressure?

Reiki - ever heard of it or had it done?
Just wondering how many know about it and have had it done or practice it....

Old Marijuana?
What would happen if you took old marijuana? would it hurt you. and what are the ...

How can I get to the point when I'm going number 2, 2x a day?
Lately I feel like what I'm putting in is not what's coming out, very watery and thin. I was taking fiber capsules everyday but then I realized you can become dependent on them. I eat ...

Have you tried Reiki? For what condition? Did it work? Did you feel warmth and tingling?

Any natural remedies for dandruff?
I don't want to buy a medicated shampoo that's tested on animals so I'm looking for an effective, natural way to get rid of the pesky flakes. Got any ideas?...

Where could i find epsom salts?
do high street chemists do them, and do they have to be bought over the counter?...

Home remedies for sore throat?
I caught a cold and now I can barely speak... I take traditional meds but maybe there are some home remedies that can help?...

What is a natural cure that works quickly for a urinary tract infection?
I'm pretty sure I got a UTI, because I've been having a strong urge to urinate, but only a little comes out, and sometimes I can't control it and end up wetting myself before I can get ...

I have a sore throat. Any home remedies?
It always happens when I start to get sick, sore throat first day, all stuffy the second day. Anything anybody knows that would sooth my throat better than tea? Thanks!...

What is the most effective natural diueretic?
what helps prevent water retention?
thanks....

I have a little green pill with an M on it and nobody knows what it is can somebody please tell me what it is?
it's little kinda light green, a capital M on ...

What herbal medicine can you take for anxiety?
I am panicky all the time and I am sick of it....

How can i beat a urinalysis test?
I just found out i have an upcoming urine test on monday morning and need to know how i can flush as much thc out of my system as possible. Marijuana is the only thing in my system and i am not a ...

jaooo f
Can u pass a drug test by drink green tea?
my friend is about to start a job in 2 day and he quit pot but he smoke a half oz befor he quit. if you drink green tea can he still pass a drug test and if not what can he do he got 48 hour

Willian G
Ha. This made me laugh. I just finished talking about this with my friends and here it goes again.

Simple answer. The only way to not detect drugs in your body is to have no blood.

With a single blood test, you are cought. So yeah, drink all the tea you want, become green if you must, wait a time if you want, you'll still get caught.

tony r
Rating
he might be able to

Strawberry Pony
Nope, green tea does not hide the effects of smoking pot. He must not want that job very much. Stupid thing to do, apply for a job get the job, smoke pot, go for drug test, lose job. Pretty simple arithmetic here.

ddnguyen9
You know how you can pass a drug test??? Don't do drugs... what a freaking concept, huh?

ron
Rating
How about NOT doing drugs! The best answer you will ever have!!! But you will only agree with someone with some old myth solution! You made your bed , now lie in it!!

lili
nope... you are out of luck. They will check for drugs but they also check other levels in your blood that will see if you altered anything- so those drinks and stuff that are out there will affect other lab values...

starrwoode
he cant do a thing, green tea wont make a bit of difference.

Jack1234
Rating
No, green tea won't help.

sprow
Rating
You can try drinking coconut water.

kitten
Rating
Green tea will not work. Drink a lot of water and go to a health food store. They should have a detox section. They have pills, tea , and they have detox juice. Try one of those.

rynay
Rating
Flood system with Carbohydrate drinks..it seizes up your liver and prevents toxins from leaving your body for about 6 hours.
Red bull only has 36mg of carbs, you need at least 110...good on first pee

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy