Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Are there any foods that help improve mood?
Besides St Johns wort....

Natural Alternatives to Headache Medicine I am currently taking? (Excedrin)?
I currently take two excedrin migraine pills each morning to prevent ongoing headaches that I used to have often. Is there is any natural alternative or pill that is close to the equvilant of the ...

Is there a natural way to treat a headache without pain killers?

What's the best way to get over a fever?
W/out taking pills or medicines.. (traditional home remedies..)...

What could be done to enhance sleep quality apart from sleeping pills?
besides, is there any ideal sleeping posture because sometimes one wakes up with a backaches or could this be a sign of ...

Is it worth me claiming DLA?
I have a 14 year old daughter who has suffered with Excema(hospitalised a fair few times)Asthma(both since birth) She was diagnosed with ADHD earlier in the year and has now been told she is ...

How can i make my eyesight improve naturally?
besides eating carrots......

Do you use crystals for healing? Do they work for you?
I like having crystals around the home and I do chakra. My favourite healing crystals are tourmaline, amethyst and adventurine. What are yours and how do they help you?...

Remedies to solve migraine headaches?
I have had chronic migraine headaches for three years. I constantly have a headache that lessens and gets worse. I have tried dozens of medications, changed my diet, had MRI's, oxygen therapy... ...

Does smoking marijuana really harm you ?

Additional Details
... Whoever has the highest rating as best answer will get the points .... effective 8/10/06...

Help! Throat hurts... How to treat it the natural way.. please help!?
I've had a sore throat since late Friday... I've not had a bad fever... but my throat hurts bad and sometimes it's hard for me to swallow and sleep... There are a few little white or ...

I feel a head cold coming on. Whats the best way I can stop it now?
I take a daily multivitamin, and I take echinacea when I start feeling sick (i'm told its suposed to help my immune system). I work 12 hour days and I can not afford to miss any time with recent ...

How would you get marijuana out of your system to pass a urine test?
i personally dont think its possible ive been told that people use ural is this true?...

Why is marijuana not legal when alcohol and ciggarettes are?
a doctor Donald Taskin just finished a 30 year study that proves marijuana does not lead to cancer in the lungs, head, or neck.
Also people with alzheimer have an enzyme in the brain called ...

Is buying medecine online safe?
I'm trying to buy hydrocodone and also how long does it take to get it?...

My mother is suffering from extreme pain due to cancer. What can reduce the pain?
The Doctor won't add the dosage cos she's on maximum dosage. There is a treatment that can cure her but it will take some time. Now, She is saying it's hurts so much, she wants to die. ...

My father has cancer and I am researching alternative treatements........help?
I do not want him to go through chemo and I am currently researching paw paw, mushrooms, and b-17. I have found compelling evidence to let me believe that theres a cure out there somewhere. I believe ...

Does anyone know of any herbal remedies that could help my re- accuring cystitas?
for the last 18months ive suffered with very painful re-accuring cystitas ive been on loads of different antibiotics i attend the urology department at my local hospital and have very painful ...

What's the best remedy for a hangover?

Does Weed Cause Cancer?
Im almost certain it doesnt but people said it does. (Only answer if you, or someone you know has cancer as a result of weed)...

Jenny C
Can sitting in the sun while you are sick with a cold make you feel better?

christina R
Rating
no it will make you feel worse.You need to stay in doors.

boricua_chick_21
Rating
Stay indoors and drink lots of fluids

MadAloe
I think it will because UV rays in moderation are full of good vitamin B, and letting the sun soak in will help to rejuvenate your system. Though, just for comfort's sake, you probably don't want to sit too long and start to sweat... I'm no doctor, but all I know is that it would make ME feel better.

coolcat_35404
Rating
Yes its true sunlight seems to have a healing property

RITA
Rating
No. It could raise your temp .

WiserAngel
Yes it will. The Vitamin D you will get from the sun will most definitely help you. It is best if it is the first morning sun or evening sun though, so its not too intense. Just 10 minutes will do the trick, not more or you will burn. Everyone should do that every day actually.

mickjam
If you think a cold is only about temperature. Yeah, it will make you feel better. Sunlight will not help a upper respitory infection.

Bronwyn
Rating
Sure.
Your skin will absorb needed vitamin D as well as you'll be breathing fresh air instead of the germy air from your room.

Siri
yes it makes you feel better.....

RONNIEKAT
I don't think so. Just go to the dr sweetie.

You'llneverguess
Rating
As long as you lather with sun-block I don't think it would hurt - I don't think it would cure you, but, might make you feel better. But, medically speaking - The sun does not cure colds.

dereuter
Rating
It will make you feel better mentally and THAT will make you feel better physically.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond
The warmth from the sun has made me feel better when I had a cold, although not medically.

~silly star child~
no way and whoever told you that has got no sense, although you may get a good tan! ha ha lol

Yissel s
Rating
i dont think so

RESCIND
Rating
Yes it can, we need the sun just as much as plants do. Watch animals sometime, like cats, they will sit in the shade when its really hot and go in the sun when it cools off. Drink lots of water.

Christina H
Rating
maybe for a little while any longer then that it will just drain you of energy and make you moe tired.

carole
Colds and flu happen most in the winter because we are re-breathing stale, germy air. Sitting in the sun can warm you up to the bone (which is wonderful when you don't feel well) and the fresh air in your nose and lungs will certainly help you to feel better. Add drinking lots of water while you are outside and I would say you will feel much better tomorrow!

Peace!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy